PDA

View Full Version : 2003 accord

2.2vtec
10-12-2003, 07:55 PM
has anyone tested out the new honda accord. I was just reading it's stats and it seems pretty impressive. Anyone have any personal opioions? Also anyone want to photoshop a 2 door 2003 accord with 20's?

illeagle
10-12-2003, 08:06 PM
The new Accord 4-door is a wicked car. The coupe is even better. I think the only downfall is there's alot of 'em out there on the roads. Lots of power, style, and it feels agile on the road, much like the TL-S. But go V6, HUGE difference, in performance.

Stratus_Power
10-12-2003, 08:30 PM
i test drove the v6 accord sedan..
Very comfty ride, percise turning, very quiet in the cabin too while going at 110. almost too quiet.. i tried flooring it and i stillcoudlnt' get some roar out of the engine. good for a family sedan i guess.

the interior is also amazing too, the seats are VERY comfty, the dash design is pretty good, and the white lights are pretty godo on the eye.

good bang for the bucks

2.2vtec
10-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
The new Accord 4-door is a wicked car. The coupe is even better. I think the only downfall is there's alot of 'em out there on the roads. Lots of power, style, and it feels agile on the road, much like the TL-S. But go V6, HUGE difference, in performance.

I was thinking of getting the 2 door v-6 over the rsx type s just cause you see a rsx at every light!