PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 240SX S13 body panels

SJracer
02-26-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm looking for the rear right quarter panel/rear rocker panel. Anybody got or know of a parts car? Does anyone know any companys that sell body panels, other than salvage yards?

gonein10
02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
pm'd

n1zm0
02-26-2009, 07:00 PM
it'll cost more than your 240sx is worth to replaced it, assuming you're not an autobody guy :D

but really, you know how big that whole piece is? you're better off chopping the rust out and making sure there is absolutely not more rust remaining in that area then repatch it.

everyones cdn 240sx s13 has rust there, face it you're *chanting* "one of us, one of us" lol

SJracer
02-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I've got a friend at work who is a mechanic and does body work. He said he'll help me out. I've got pics of the spots, if you'd like to see. There is just the one spot and the frame rails are in awesome shape. I plan to fully restore this body.

Chantastic
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I'd like to see the pics if you don't mind.

[email protected] or you can post them here if you feel so inclined. I have a 240 as well with rust in the same spot, and I'm also curious as to what the best option is. I've heard it's better to just replace the whole panel because rust will always come back. Not to say new panels can't rust, but the ones on our cars are almost 20 years old.

EDIT: your's IS 20 years old.