PDA

View Full Version : Deerfoot / Beddington Trail cruise w/ mazda

EuroDubbs
02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
So im cruising down deerfoot in the fast lane at about 9 oclock tonight in my eagle talon tsi doing about 115km/h all of a sudden i see this maxda behind me riding my ass, so i speed up and it keeps on my ass so i drop it in to fourth and pull away. got up to i bet 190 swirving back and forth between lanes, but the mazda kept coming, i took the beddington trail exit doing about 120 around the turn and the mazda was still beside me. We get up to the first set of lights on beddington trail the mazda pulls up and i look over and its a girl! That was the sexiest thing to me, a girl that can drive is soo sexy!

Just had to share the story.

Kona9
02-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Awesome! Way to drive like a twat in winter conditions. How the fuck do you think that young girl died on Deerfoot recently.

badatusrnames
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
:facepalm:

bamboo_warrier
02-26-2009, 11:03 PM
yep, i agree, awesome story, got common sense?

Dj_Stylz
02-26-2009, 11:04 PM
thats hawt

bamboo_warrier
02-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by bamboo_warrier
yep, i agree, awesome story, got common sense?

sarcasm :thumbsup:

calgarys_finest
02-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by bamboo_warrier

sarcasm :thumbsup:

haha you quoted yourself. Back to op, i hope you either go back to the bar and get shot this time or wrap yourself around a pole and remove yourself the gene pool.

EuroDubbs
02-26-2009, 11:25 PM
hahah fuck all you losers! live life! you only live once!

EuroDubbs
02-26-2009, 11:26 PM
P.s - I can handle my car perfectly fine so could that mazda chick!

DannyO
02-26-2009, 11:30 PM
You guys are easily trolled...lol

ercchry
02-26-2009, 11:33 PM
oh renee why must you play with the children.... oh another note... can we ban this guy yet?

Brap_Brap
02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by EuroDubbs

That's why you should try to avoid ending it early.

msommers
02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Am I the only person who thinks it is really gay that people name their car in posts like these, like it's supposed to impress anyone.

HybridTheory
02-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

+1

adidas
02-26-2009, 11:44 PM
let me guess ur gonna take legal action cause she kept up to you?

BlackArcher101
02-27-2009, 12:02 AM

black13
02-27-2009, 12:07 AM
I'd have to say, seeing a hot chick driving a nice fast car is pretty exciting. Too bad all the hot ones I see are driving winter beaters and drive like old granny's.

eglove
02-27-2009, 12:10 AM
i jizzed in my pants

Sky
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM
all of a sudden i see this maxda behind me riding my ass, so i speed up

Thanks for sharing but please signal and move out of the passing lane next time. I hope you pay attention next time someone comes up behind you. Doesn't matter if you're going 110km or 160km on the fast lane. Nobody owns the road so just let people pass you. Worst part is you probably indirectly encouraged the girl to play catch up to you at suicide speeds on public roads. You may be able to control the car well but she may not.

I know it's tough, thinking "oh, am I going too slow for ya?" and resisting the urge to step on it. It's just imature and there are always someone faster and more capable than you. Why risk it?

djayz
02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
That was you?
FYI the car was RHD and I was driving the car and I had a girl in the passenger seat. So you were turned on by my skillz :rofl::rolleyes:

ReflexFX
02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
wow i hope you never crash on the roads in case you take somebody out with you.
instead, i hope you spontaneously combust.

KuruptEX
02-27-2009, 01:43 AM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :thumbsdow

SR240SX
02-27-2009, 01:57 AM

P.s - I can handle my car perfectly fine so could that mazda chick!

holy fuck 190 on these icy shit roads? I gaurantee you can't handle you're car worth shit once it slides out on you and you dont expect it.

On a side note, How is everyone here posting about you being a douche bag, A loser. When you come online to post this stupid 2 paragraph story about how you raced some chick in a mazda in februrary:banghead:

Spoons
02-27-2009, 02:08 AM
As much as I want to say sarcastically A+++ thread, will read again...

But really, I can't even be sarcastic with this.... Straight up, You fucking suck, you got no laughs, and this was a horrible post. I would not read this shit ever again. I am extremely disappointed I read that.

CRXguy
02-27-2009, 02:08 AM

Kindly wrap yourself around a lightpole.

dragonone
02-27-2009, 03:24 AM
haha this is kind of funny
it's almost like once in a while someone like this comes on beyond and shares their initial D in Calgary stories

EuroDubbs
02-27-2009, 06:41 AM
haha good one djayz there was one person in the car and it was a chick....

em2ab
02-27-2009, 10:08 AM
There's a speed camera up that way so you should be good. :thumbsup:

ralliart_girl
02-27-2009, 10:23 AM
First of all 120 on the ramp...not that impressive, 2nd 190 on that road, in this weather is just down right retarded.....regardless "if you know what you are doing". I hope the day you crash your car, you don't kill someone else while you are at it.

Plus, grow up, I don't know about u, but I tend not to tell stories on the internet about the retarded things I do.

freshprince1
02-27-2009, 10:28 AM
haha good one djayz there was one person in the car and it was a chick....

Ever notice how all of the insecure losers with something to prove by bragging about their douchebaggery always start their posts with "...haha..." IMO it makes them look like more of an idiot.

also, OP, so what you're saying is you couldn't even outdrive a chick in a Mazda!? What he didn't say is that she was probably in a 1991 323 hatchback.

dawinder
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
dont forget guys his talon is AWD :facepalm:

A790
02-27-2009, 10:31 AM
There is so much fail in this thread it's ridiculous.

Heff
02-27-2009, 10:59 AM
2 Words: Freudian Compensation

Ajay
02-27-2009, 12:19 PM
I didn't think it would be possible to post something more stupid then your legal action thread but seriously.....you're an idiot.

Kona9
02-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_girl
First of all 120 on the ramp...not that impressive, 2nd 190 on that road, in this weather is just down right retarded.....regardless "if you know what you are doing". I hope the day you crash your car, you don't kill someone else while you are at it.

Plus, grow up, I don't know about u, but I tend not to tell stories on the internet about the retarded things I do.

OP, what are you going to do now that another girl has taken notice of you and your loser maneuvers? How are you going to impress her? Maybe you should PM her a pic of your super TSi and your 2" cock.

I still haven't decided whether you are looking for attention and trolling, or you really are a young punk that thinks the world owes him something due to his pure awesomeness.

Either way, grow up.

bamboo_warrier
02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
legal action part 2 featurring eurosomething

plot: hes planning on suing the girl for beating him.

5fivespeed
02-27-2009, 12:40 PM

You only live once, that's for sure.

But if you ever ended someone like my family or friends life for driving like an idiot, or even injured - how would you feel? I'd be the first person coming after you.

Simply put, a friend of mine said it perfect: If you killed someone from his family, while driving like a fuckface - he'd kill you.

Didn't think about that, did you?

urban.one
02-27-2009, 01:02 PM
why are you cruising in the passing lane in the first place?

So im cruising down deerfoot in the fast lane at about 9 oclock tonight in my eagle talon tsi doing about 115km/h all of a sudden i see this maxda behind me riding my ass, so i speed up and it keeps on my ass so i drop it in to fourth and pull away. got up to i bet 190 swirving back and forth between lanes, but the mazda kept coming, i took the beddington trail exit doing about 120 around the turn and the mazda was still beside me. We get up to the first set of lights on beddington trail the mazda pulls up and i look over and its a girl! That was the sexiest thing to me, a girl that can drive is soo sexy!

Just had to share the story.

ExtraSlow
02-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by urban.one

He's a bad driver who doesn't obey the rules of the road.

I anticipate one of those "so I got a ticket doing 190 on deerfoot, how can I fight it?" threads soon. May also include references to how cops should get a real job and the fact that he can "handle" his ride just fine at that speed.

inline6turbo
02-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
oh renee why must you play with the children.... oh another note... can we ban this guy yet?

Lol... why you gotta name names :p

And I don't remember playing with a talon in the last couple days. So probably not me. And this weather has been dumb lately, anyone doing those speeds is asking for trouble. Please stay safe bud.

Chester
02-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Your story gave me wood.

em2ab
02-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by urban.one

He drives a Talon, who can pass him? :dunno:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow

He's a bad driver who doesn't obey the rules of the road.

I anticipate one of those "so I got a ticket doing 190 on deerfoot, how can I fight it?" threads soon. May also include references to how cops should get a real job and the fact that he can "handle" his ride just fine at that speed.
And questions about why cops got to be enforcing stupid speeding rules when they could be doing more important things like showing up in court to defend his lawsuit.

EuroDubbs
02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
wow most of you are all fucking retards with sticks TOO far up your asses!! FIRST of all deerfoot was dry! Second of all the girl wouldnt keep speeding up if she couldnt handle it! You all just wanna feel big about urselfs trying to make a difference in this world lol! ill tell you something im going to keep driving like I do! and fourth the girl didnt beat me she wad behind me the whole time my car wasnt even red lined! So for all you people who wanna say stupid shit just save it lol ur wasting ur time! unless your trying to impress someone else...

JimmyBurner
02-27-2009, 07:12 PM
wow most of you are all fucking retards with sticks TOO far up your asses!! FIRST of all deerfoot was dry! Second of all the girl wouldnt keep speeding up if she couldnt handle it! You all just wanna feel big about urselfs trying to make a difference in this world lol! ill tell you something im going to keep driving like I do! and fourth the girl didnt beat me she wad behind me the whole time my car wasnt even red lined! So for all you people who wanna say stupid shit just save it lol ur wasting ur time! unless your trying to impress someone else...
... What happened to third?

em2ab
02-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Win win win. I wish I could record threads like this with TiVo.

msommers
02-27-2009, 07:40 PM

I'm trying to impress you, baby.

03ozwhip
02-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by em2ab

He drives a Talon, who can pass him? :dunno:

everyone.....crankwalk. the chick was probably felling sorry that if he tried going any faster, it would blow the manifold out of the floor and hit her.....

5fivespeed
02-28-2009, 12:14 AM

Wow, you're fucking ugly.
If I ever meet you, i'll punch you in the face. So you don't endanger anyone in my family, or friends lives. Stop defending yourself because you simply got your own head sniffing your balls.

You're a failure to life. Stop putting everyone at risk. You fucking idiot, and if you dont like what I'm saying - give me your address, liscense plate number and I'll gladly have a cop come revoke your liscense. Fuck, your parents never taught you anything. It's a shame society with kids like you are relied on to drive the world.

I REALLY HOPE, someone on Beyond knows how to locate you and report you to the police. You obviously don't know how to keep people safe. I'll put it the same way my friend has.

Yes, i'm pissed. I hate kids who drive like faggots. Faggot. :facepalm:

EuroDubbs
02-28-2009, 12:22 AM
hahaha woahh big tuff guy here! i would gladly return the favor if i ever met u! people arent in danger the only danger they would be in is if they cutt me off! so if they know how to drive they should be fine as i can control my end.

Power_Of_Rotary
02-28-2009, 12:25 AM
i raced a girl in a civic with my 3.5 alti.. obviously i won, but the fact that a chick tried to race me gave her a 20% boost in hottness :D

bamboo_warrier
02-28-2009, 12:27 AM
ahem (uratool) ahem

R154
02-28-2009, 12:33 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7056/internethasspoken.jpg

5fivespeed
02-28-2009, 12:35 AM
hahaha woahh big tuff guy here! i would gladly return the favor if i ever met u! people arent in danger the only danger they would be in is if they cutt me off! so if they know how to drive they should be fine as i can control my end.

I doubt you would. I highly doubt it. The way you talk on the internet doesn't cover the fact you have a vagina, and it wasn't me who posted up how I got my ass beat at a club by a bouncer. You did. Pussy.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Say you're goinng 190km's, and your wheel pops off, and you spin into a mother of 4 trying to get home and take her life away. Whose in danger know. You think your stupid Talon is some hyped up fucking DSM with perfectness? Car's fail you idiot. Wheel bearings give out, anything gives out.

Even then, you still wont understand the actual truth until you realize it. How about this, you probably have a family and siblings you care about. What if someone just like you, drove like you and endangered someone you care about? or killed someone in your family for driving like a fag. Oh no motherfucker, the tables just turned.

You're a punk, you know that? Grow the fuck up. :facepalm:
And yes, even if you did say "yes, I belive i'm wrong and will start driving properly" - Beyond would respect that. Unless your ego is too fucking big. Why am I arguing with you on a Friday night? I need some entertainment, and if you learn from what I told you - that's a plus.

bamboo_warrier
02-28-2009, 12:45 AM
hey 5fivespeed, if u do meet dont meet at a bar becuz hes g0nna write a tread about it and make it sound like u rape him.

LadyLuck
02-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

everyone.....crankwalk. the chick was probably felling sorry that if he tried going any faster, it would blow the manifold out of the floor and hit her.....

HAAAAAA! that made me LOL!

sorry...16 hour shift...i need some sort of entertainment!

Carry on.

5fivespeed
02-28-2009, 12:49 AM
so if they know how to drive they should be fine as i can control my end.

And I really think you can't control your car at all.

LadyLuck
02-28-2009, 12:56 AM
got up to i bet 190 swirving back and forth between lanes

people arent in danger the only danger they would be in is if they cutt me off! so if they know how to drive they should be fine as i can control my end.

Originally posted by 5fivespeed

And I really think you can't control your car at all.

5fivespeed - 1
EuroDubbs - 0

psycoticclown
02-28-2009, 04:19 AM
http://www.guidofistpump.com/guido%20pix/GuidoOompa.jpg

Which one is he?

And ps, your Talon is a piece of shit, my old 89 Ford Tempo will outrun your POS anyday. :burnout:

AdamSarkozi
02-28-2009, 04:42 AM
i love when chicks race it means they give mean bjs, i just go five miles an hour so everyone sees me though

Datsun-Fever
02-28-2009, 06:26 AM
:whocares: :closed:

em2ab
02-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm starting to believe you're not who you say you are and you created a new user account just to create threads to entertain us and yourself. You cannot be this retarded with the 2 posts you just created.

However if I'm wrong, then let me count the ways you're a failure to the next generation of society. You cannot accept defeat or the fact that you're wrong. Any normal person whom gets corrected on something would say something like, "Oh, sorry, didn't know that. Thanks!" When people tell you you drive like a douchebag and they're right (they are), then your response should be to accept that fact you're wrong and quit doing it. Try being a man and owning up to the fact you're not always right. It's the same thing with the bouncer, someone got the best of you, they won, you lost, end of story. Congratulate him on his win, even if it's just to yourself, and keep living your lame life. Come down to reality with the rest of us who lose sometimes and you'll see it's not so bad.

EuroDubbs
02-28-2009, 09:45 PM
hahha fuck reality! live your life! imma keep driving gangst as fuck!

Jay911
02-28-2009, 10:13 PM
I can handle my car perfectly fine

That should be on your tombstone.

And the only way I would give a shit about this is if you did it in my response district, and caused me to have to get up at 3am and go squeegee your brain matter off the pavement. Not because I'm squeamish about brain matter, but because it's in the minus twenties out there and it's no fun standing out in the bitter cold in the middle of the night instead of sleeping in a warm bed, just because some toolbag ended himself trying to prove how small his dick is.

Mixalot27
02-28-2009, 10:16 PM
^^I wouldn't worry, I don't think there will be much brain matter to clean up in this case. :thumbsup:

Rat Fink
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM

5fivespeed
03-01-2009, 01:05 AM

Come to a Beyond meet, you gangster you.

EuroDubbs
03-01-2009, 01:12 AM
hahahah u all are a bunch of uptight assholes with some stick shoved so far up your asses that you dont know how to have fun anymore! i feel bad for you guys...

bamboo_warrier
03-01-2009, 01:16 AM
correction: straight up gangst

Jay911
03-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Okay, whatever.

Having fun is going out to the middle of nowhere 8 hours from now to watch/support a bunch of rally racers.

They do 190 too, but have the protection of full cages and safety gear and personnel, and the road having been closed so there's no soccer moms for tools like you to smear all over the landscape.

Doing 190 on Deerfoot Trail in an unprepared car with other road users there for you to endanger is sheer idiocy. /thread.

psycoticclown
03-01-2009, 01:54 AM
+1 for ban.

Deville
03-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by msommers
Am I the only person who thinks it is really gay that people name their car in posts like these, like it's supposed to impress anyone.

This line, "in my eagle talon tsi" made me :facepalm:

5fivespeed
03-01-2009, 11:18 AM
hahahah u all are a bunch of uptight assholes with some stick shoved so far up your asses that you dont know how to have fun anymore! i feel bad for you guys...

Man, you such a noise talkin' foo son. I outta come out dere wiv my crew and take dem tyez off jah car cause you be endangerin peepz lives son. Feel meh? Stop endagnerin my babymama, or imma bust ya up.

I know you understood all this^

Fun? You call endangering lives fun. Come to a beyond meet so I can point out why your car wont pass an inspection, or what can fail @ any speeds. Fuck you're stupid.

BTW, what high school do you go to? Because you talk just like a cocky punk whose parents bought him some wheels.

EuroDubbs
03-01-2009, 12:29 PM
hahahaha my car is kept up with maintanence to the teeth, and i bought em myself

thepyrofish
03-01-2009, 12:39 PM
tO DA TEEF, YO! HAHAHA.....

TripleT
03-01-2009, 12:46 PM
hahahaha my car is kept up with maintanence to the teeth, and i bought em myself

why do you keep saying "hahahaha" with almost every damn reply
whats so funny?
you think this is a joke?

Or are you just laughing at yourself and your car?

...tard

Deville
03-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Are you sure daddy didn't buy it for you?
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/222167/really-sketchy-car-sale/

Tik-Tok
03-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by TripleT

why do you keep saying "hahahaha" with almost

66ibuZKVdEc

bamboo_warrier
03-01-2009, 12:59 PM
hey eurodubbz, i challenge u, meet me @ deerfoot @ 12... if i win, i get ur car, ps. hahahaha

5fivespeed
03-01-2009, 01:03 PM

I'm so sure you have. Your car is a piece of shit. Learn to drive.

em2ab
03-01-2009, 01:41 PM

I'm starting to believe you're not who you say you are and you created a new user account just to create threads to entertain us and yourself. You cannot be this retarded with the 2 posts you just created.

That confirms it. You're either 10 years old or just trying to have a laugh. I'm done posting here.

badatusrnames
03-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Don't feed the trolls guys.

Kavy
03-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Deville

Are you sure daddy didn't buy it for you?
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/222167/really-sketchy-car-sale/

well done sir, well done.

Toms-SC
03-01-2009, 05:41 PM
:drama:

BerserkerCatSplat
03-01-2009, 11:34 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/CatSplat/beyondfacepalm.jpg

5fivespeed
03-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/CatSplat/beyondfacepalm.jpg

Haha! Awsome photo, where'd you find that?

scat19
03-02-2009, 09:46 AM

:facepalm: Massari! Is! back! Still! Typing! Like! A! Retard!

scat19
03-02-2009, 10:06 AM

Say you're goinng 190km's, and your wheel pops off, and you spin into a mother of 4 trying to get home and take her life away. Whose in danger know.

I am not siding with anyone, just saying that this example has got to go. I told my GF's mom at the time, 3 years ago, about doing 140 on the highway. She used this example. It's so flawed. 20k more than highway speeds...

120 vs 190, shit is still not going to be fun.

BlackArcher101
03-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Why is it flawed?

My wheel popped off going 120 km/h..... It can certainly happen at 190 and it wouldn't be good I'm guessing.

scat19
03-02-2009, 11:37 AM
You just agreed with me. The same thing will happen. 20-40k difference isn't going to do much.

Just a stupid example. Like saying, what if your brakes don't work doing 80 vs 120. You're still going to be fucked.

Tik-Tok
03-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by scat19
You just agreed with me. The same thing will happen. 20-40k difference isn't going to do much.

Just a stupid example. Like saying, what if your brakes don't work doing 80 vs 120. You're still going to be fucked.

The difference would be the amount you slide controllably. Let's say your "wheel pops off" at 50km/h. Well, it would only take (example) 10 seconds to slide to a stop. at 100km/h, 20 seconds, at 150km/h 30 seconds.

The longer you're not in full control of your car, the more likely you'll hurt/damage another driver. Also the faster you are going, the more force you will be exerting on another car during impact.

So yes, the difference between 140km/h and 190km/h COULD mean life, or death.

5fivespeed
03-02-2009, 01:30 PM
What I meant was, in the end - his douche driving could potentially kill someone even though he seemingly knows how to "handle" his car. No car is perfect. My example was just "saying."

Shit fails.

em2ab
03-02-2009, 02:23 PM

That confirms it. You're either 10 years old or just trying to have a laugh. I'm done posting here.

I change my mind. I'll continue to post but only images I deem funny and relevant.

http://i.techrepublic.com.com/blogs/troll_sludge.jpg

atgilchrist
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
:rofl: but he's not quite "troll-y" enough.

BerserkerCatSplat
03-03-2009, 12:28 AM

Haha! Awsome photo, where'd you find that?

The comic image I have no idea, I think I found it on 4chan or something. I added the Beyond screen to it when I figured a regular facepalm just didn't cut it. :D

em2ab
03-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Today's contribution.

http://www.craphound.com/images/xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg