PDA

View Full Version : but whyy?

3G
10-13-2003, 09:18 AM
sometimes when i click on a link in my internet explorer it goes to a whole different page (mysearchweb.com or something?)

do i have a virus? being hacked?

Dj_Stylz
10-13-2003, 10:45 AM
omg ryder you always come and say shit to people do you want some attention ???
Mx6 go to tools, internet options, and go to use blank

D'z Nutz
10-13-2003, 11:44 AM
Maybe it's spyware. Go download Adaware and give it a run. http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

Keep in mind, if you're using Kazaa (not Kazaa Lite), it *may* not work after you run it...

3G
10-13-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
holy shit dude, this is off topic but everyday is seems you have to start 5 different threads....why? like for this do a search on the net or something. or are you in need of some attention???

hey asswipe i asked a question, if u CAN'T answer it then DON'T whore my thread :thumbsdow how hurtin can you get?

you need to get off Beyond and go get laid

3G
10-13-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
omg ryder you always come and say shit to people do you want some attention ???
Mx6 go to tools, internet options, and go to use blank

im not talking bout my homepage..ill be surfing beyond, then ill click on a link to a thread and then im at a search engine :dunno:

ramminghard
10-13-2003, 01:02 PM
does that to me too
this warnet page sometimes and other times a search page

lammer
10-14-2003, 12:51 AM
haha you guys installed MSN PLUS didn't you?

it happened to me too.
i wasn't reading and then i clicked "NEXT" without de clicking the box where it says install advertisements and such...
blows nuts man.

soo i did what knew would get rid of it..
FORMAT ahahah.

CRX-R
10-14-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

hey asswipe i asked a question, if u CAN'T answer it then DON'T whore my thread :thumbsdow how hurtin can you get?

:werd:

ryder_23
10-14-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

ya sorry bout that
i wasnt in the best of moods when i posted, found out i had to goto work in 20 minutes on thanksgiving day hoping it was my day off, so i was a little crabby. yeah, totally uncessary, btw i do get laid :thumbsup:

edit: btw, for ur problem, does it act like a pop up ad does? Thats the only thing i can really think of, or something off kazaa if your working with that

3G
10-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by lammer
haha you guys installed MSN PLUS didn't you?

it happened to me too.
i wasn't reading and then i clicked "NEXT" without de clicking the box where it says install advertisements and such...
blows nuts man.

soo i did what knew would get rid of it..
FORMAT ahahah.

nope