PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Photo Book Printing company?

oz388
02-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Hey guys, what photo book company do you use to develop your photography book product?

I used to use mypublisher.com, the printing quality is acceptable and price was fair until our dollar dropped near 30% ><...(it's US based company and they take USD)

So I'm wondering if there is any Canadian based company would do the same job for good price? I searched on internet and I found http://www.photobookcanada.com, anyone deal with them before??

Thanks.

flipstah
02-28-2009, 10:34 PM
+1

Also, do any local copmanies do this sort of job?

Melinda
03-01-2009, 11:15 AM
My publisher is actually the book company costco uses for their books, so you can still get it through them in canadian dollars. As for a canadian company who does them, I have no idea. Avoid black's though, their quality is awful, even for a consumer photo book.

oz388
03-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
My publisher is actually the book company costco uses for their books, so you can still get it through them in canadian dollars. As for a canadian company who does them, I have no idea. Avoid black's though, their quality is awful, even for a consumer photo book.

Hey I went to costco.ca and I don't find any information about their photo book product. Do you know if I have to go into the store to check them out? Thanks!

oz388
03-01-2009, 03:42 PM
nvm, you need to create costco photo account to view their book options. They look terrible ><...