PDA

View Full Version : What to do? Giant court case pending, yet challenged to illegal street race...

Dr. Evil
08-16-2002, 06:41 PM
I may loose my license for an excessive speeding issue a few months back. I'm really not sure until I hear some news back from the town it happened in.

Flash-forward to today: I get challenged to race a vehicle I know I can beat. I turned him down and explained why I couldn't accept his offer. I know he told all his friends my car is sheit and I'm a pussy for turning him down.

So my question is... what should I do the next time I am challenged? Give him my # and set a date for the track? Risk jail? What would you do?

BarryBeach
08-16-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Evil

So my question is... what should I do the next time I am challenged? Give him my # and set a date for the track? Risk jail? What would you do?

Keep it on the track ... at least until you are cleared of this whole thing, it's going to be allot harder to fight if you have other issue's pinned against you. So yeah, keep it on the track for now ... and just save the money you will get in tickets and put it in your car.

That's just what I think. ... what would you rather spend $200.00 on, 1) ticket or, 2) partial way to turbo. ??

Think about it.:D

Fluidic
08-16-2002, 06:57 PM
What the hell?? Are you serious?? HAHAHAHA... dude... just choose not to street race! You are a human being. A human being that has rights. One of these rights is to being able to choose! Don’t choose wrong; choose right… do it at the track!

HAHAHA... what a bogus question!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :barf: :barf:

Peter

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-16-2002, 06:57 PM
And live your life a quarter mile at a time for thoes 18 seconds or less your free :rofl:

sexualbanana
08-16-2002, 06:58 PM
who cares if he said ur car's shit. tell him to take it to the track. tell him if he wants a real aderenaline rush, it's gonnabe 2 large. :rofl:

shadowz
08-16-2002, 06:59 PM
Stay off the street , that would be one of the dumbest reasons to race, if you know you can beat him than fcuk it, why waste your time

BarryBeach
08-16-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Stay off the street , that would be one of the dumbest reasons to race, if you know you can beat him than fcuk it, why waste your time

Exactly ... people's lives and rides are at stake when you race

Dr. Evil
08-16-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
tell him if he wants a real aderenaline rush, it's gonnabe 2 large. :rofl:

"I'll race you for that sweet ass!" That will send him running:rofl: :rofl:

Thanx for the advice peeps!:) Have a good weekend... I'm outa here until Monday morning at 8am!

Ferio_vti
08-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Besides, on the track you can embarass the dude in front of a crowd too.

ninjak84
08-17-2002, 12:15 AM
street racing is fun once in a while

B18C
08-17-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Evil

No.