PDA

View Full Version : Ed Hardy at winners

Pages : [1] 2

urban.one
03-03-2009, 02:40 PM
out buying some socks at winners today and saw a few racks full of Ed Hardy. as if you needed any more evidence Ed hardy was overplayed

KuruptEX
03-03-2009, 02:44 PM
lol i saw some at signal hill winners

asp integra
03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
ed hardy hahahha, such a lame clothing company

rumeo
03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I am now on my way to winners to load up on some Ed Hardy

adidas
03-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I will start off by saying that i dont wear Ed Hardy and never really liked that type of clothing.

But so then you are saying that D&G, Armani, Lacoste, Rocawear, Perry Ellis and all the other high end brand name clothing is also "overplayed" and never popular?

civicrider
03-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by rumeo
I am now on my way to winners to load up on some Ed Hardy
i hope your joking

tekneekz
03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
man i was at signal hill liquor store, the one by sunterra and i saw christian audigier wine bottles -_-;;

Neil4Speed
03-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by civicrider

i hope your joking

Good quality original clothing man - don't be a hater. Can't wait to ball with my Von Dutch hat, Cool as FCUK T, and Ed Hardy Sweater.

civicrider
03-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by adidas
I will start off by saying that i dont wear Ed Hardy and never really liked that type of clothing.

But so then you are saying that D&G, Armani, Lacoste, Rocawear, Perry Ellis and all the other high end brand name clothing is also "overplayed" and never popular?

those brands you listed are classy looking for the most part(minus rocawear), ed hardy and christian audiger is the dumbest looking shit out there sparkle clothing with dragons and sculls, i swear the nerds who play dungeons and dragons wear that kind of stuff.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/252925/fs-ed-hardy-dragon-tee/

it screams gay

civic_rida
03-03-2009, 03:29 PM
I think all the ed hardy stuff is ugly.
Never be caught wearing that stuff.

rumeo
03-03-2009, 03:30 PM

i hope your joking

sarcasm detector broken today?:dunno:

civicrider
03-03-2009, 03:33 PM
well with Luongo as you av you can't count it out :rofl:

rumeo
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
you guys know me
always hitting up the club in my ed hardy shirt and true religion jeans
cheering for the canucks, but only when theyre winning lol

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 03:38 PM
i wear trues...

but i dont wear ed hardy hehehe

Canmorite
03-03-2009, 03:42 PM

It was/is super popular at the clubs and bars, and women love guys in it for some reason. That shit is so common place and boring :rofl:

civicrider
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
is it just me or does it seem like less people are wearing the diesel, ed hardy Underground clothing brands, it seems like that style is fading away, i went into that store the other day and the shit those companies make is just nasty. So what brands are people buying and wearing now a days, myself its the hurley quicksilver billabong clothing.

civic_rida
03-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Ill wear true religion jeans but not ed hardy shirts.

DNSRadio
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM
you went into winners for socks???
damn dude you OVER PAID
lol

i went to Army & Navy
and guess what i saw there......

Ed Hardy!!

hahahah:rofl:

the same shitty shirt at underground goes for like $110 or something is on sale at Army & Navy for $ 20

:rofl:

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 03:56 PM
i still wear diesel, true religion, sevens, citizen and most of the underground clothing -

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by DNSRadio
damn dude you OVER PAID
lol

i went to Army & Navy

Ed Hardy!!

the same shitty shirt at underground goes for like $110 or something is on sale at Army & Navy for $ 20

are you serious>?? army and navy??? wow ahaha

DNSRadio
03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
yeah man.. they even have A & F clothing there
i was shocked when i saw all these name brands at Army & Navy...

toyboy88
03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
is it just me or does it seem like less people are wearing the diesel, ed hardy Underground clothing brands, it seems like that style is fading away, i went into that store the other day and the shit those companies make is just nasty. So what brands are people buying and wearing now a days, myself its the hurley quicksilver billabong clothing.

Underground has begun carrying "BENCH" stuff as well now...soon the brand I have loved for so long will become so common (seeing it so much already...).

:(

Same with Jack Jones.

Supa Dexta
03-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I can probably pull more tail wearing a shopping bag, then most of the douche bags that stockpile this garbage.

..But I guess thats why they get it, to have one more weapon against the guys who can pull tail wearing nothing but a shopping bag.

DNSRadio
03-03-2009, 04:08 PM
i know bench is a the craze now
but i remember last year.. wifey bought me a couple bench items from UK when she went and i was like wtf .. this is wikid..cause i never saw anyone wearing them or anything

and now i see random ugly nerds wearing them when i pass by that nerd store in chinook on the way in and out to my car..
i hate it

JJ is still good.. i hardly see it around in Cgy.. but up in Edm.. its everywhere.

Edm clubs dont let you enter if your wearing Ed hardy or any of that dragon shit... ( which is good keeps the clubs a little more classier )

psycoticclown
03-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

It was/is super popular at the clubs and bars, and women love guys in it for some reason. That shit is so common place and boring :rofl:

Armani Exchange or Emporio maybe, Giorgio Armani or Armani Black definitely isn't common at the younger clubs.

civicrider
03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
nerd stuff

http://www.bizarrefun.com/FAH300A302S.jpg

http://www.thefunkstore.com/T-ShirtLounge/NewBlackDragonBallClubShirt05.jpg

christian audigier/ ed hardy

http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20088/China_Brand_New_Ed_Hardy_Men_T_Shirts2008842082810.jpg

http://www.christianaudigier.com/v/vspfiles/photos/CM161-CM162_B9ABJAEH_RED-2T.jpg

maybe they should team up

Supa Dexta
03-03-2009, 04:24 PM
yeah I think ricky wears ed hardy

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/files/images/3030-TPBoys_5.jpg

sputnik
03-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Now EVERYONE can afford to look like a try-hard hurt-bag!

extm88
03-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Whoever said chicks at clubs love guys who wear it....
FYI- Many clubs in the city will not allow you in with such clothing as it promotes gang violence with tattoo art.

I love going out and watching a group of guidos get turned around with their shirts on asking the bouncer if he knows how much it cost. I can now look at them and inform them $20 at army and navy haha.

schocker
03-03-2009, 05:48 PM
off to winners brb:rofl:
i do enjoy hot it limits my travel time in underground, just stick to the right and you dont have to go through the midevil and pirate shirts.

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by extm88
Whoever said chicks at clubs love guys who wear it....
FYI- Many clubs in the city will not allow you in with such clothing as it promotes gang violence with tattoo art.

I love going out and watching a group of guidos get turned around with their shirts on asking the bouncer if he knows how much it cost. I can now look at them and inform them $20 at army and navy haha.

they only get turned down for more than that-
i know for a fact clubs still let you in wearing that kind of clothes.

Canmorite
03-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

they only get turned down for more than that-
i know for a fact clubs still let you in wearing that kind of clothes.

Roadhouse allows it. Christian Audidouche and Ed Hardy all over the place.

adam c
03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
anyone see if they carry Ed Harvey???

i need to get some

rizfarmer
03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
damn dude you OVER PAID
lol

i went to Army & Navy

Ed Hardy!!

you saw knock-off, imitation Ed Hardy. Don't confuse yourself

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Roadhouse allows it. Christian Audidouche and Ed Hardy all over the place.

yeap so does whiskey, cowboys, everywhere dood.\
extm88 i have no idea what your talking about

Shunsui
03-03-2009, 07:27 PM
I heard it gets rejected at places too, but come on....how is a shirt designed by homos, Gangsta all of a sudden :dunno:

dino_martini
03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
when I was in California I saw Ed Hardy sitting on the Clearance Rack at Sac's 5th Avenue. I had never seen Ed Hardy before, but I could see why it was sitting on the Clearance rack. I really should have bought all that crap and re sold it in Calgary. Could have made a boat load of cash.

InLoveWitRSX
03-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I think the only clubs that doesnt let that shit in is Tantra and Tequila (dont know why tequila, since they are one of the greasiest)

msommers
03-03-2009, 09:55 PM
is it just me or does it seem like less people are wearing the diesel

Back in the day, Diesel had some really nice stuff and was made in Italy for the most part. Then out of no where, China made garbage with skulls, racing logos and skulls ALL OVER their shirts/hoodies....wtf!

Armani Exchange is the same, I dunno if that was listed. Armani has so many lines, you can't label all Armani as bad. For example, there are quite a few shirts I would LIKE to purchase from Emporio Armani but at $300 for a tee, it's a tad out of league!

Finding well-fit and well-made clothes that aren't covered with labels is becoming extremely difficult; sometimes you luck out at Urban Men, Underground, Latitude. Maybe Holt but I have no idea I've never shopped there. I was in looking for suits with my parents and weren't really given the time of day even when we asked for help. Maybe I'll go back but I'd hate for some snobby cunt to get commission on something he didn't even help me with. Anyways......!

EDIT: I still have some nice Replay Milano shirts but they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. They still around?

psycoticclown
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by msommers

Back in the day, Diesel had some really nice stuff and was made in Italy for the most part. Then out of no where, China made garbage with skulls, racing logos and skulls ALL OVER their shirts/hoodies....wtf!

Armani Exchange is the same, I dunno if that was listed. Armani has so many lines, you can't label all Armani as bad. For example, there are quite a few shirts I would LIKE to purchase from Emporio Armani but at $300 for a tee, it's a tad out of league!

Finding well-fit and well-made clothes that aren't covered with labels is becoming extremely difficult; sometimes you luck out at Urban Men, Underground, Latitude. Maybe Holt but I have no idea I've never shopped there. I was in looking for suits with my parents and weren't really given the time of day even when we asked for help. Maybe I'll go back but I'd hate for some snobby cunt to get commission on something he didn't even help me with. Anyways......!

EDIT: I still have some nice Replay Milano shirts but they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. They still around?

Go to Henry Singer or Harry Rosen.

Jeremiah
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
i know bench is a the craze now
but i remember last year.. wifey bought me a couple bench items from UK when she went and i was like wtf .. this is wikid..cause i never saw anyone wearing them or anything

and now i see random ugly nerds wearing them when i pass by that nerd store in chinook on the way in and out to my car..
i hate it

JJ is still good.. i hardly see it around in Cgy.. but up in Edm.. its everywhere.

Edm clubs dont let you enter if your wearing Ed hardy or any of that dragon shit... ( which is good keeps the clubs a little more classier )

You're an idiot.

sen.say.shun
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

Underground has begun carrying "BENCH" stuff as well now...soon the brand I have loved for so long will become so common (seeing it so much already...).

:(

Same with Jack Jones.

Underground has been selling bench for like 4 years.

S13_Ryan
03-03-2009, 10:17 PM
^^^and Jack Jones...., but you still do barely see that.
Bench much more often, its lost its rarity.

i used to care about all of this shit. now i just stick to my buffalo's i couldn't be bothered anymore

msommers
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown

Go to Henry Singer or Harry Rosen.

Will do, thank you.

We should make a thread that has good online clothing shopping...preferably in Canada (although not likely).

http://www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/

That one is huge but in the UK :( Certainly has an arsenal of Logo-whore for those that love that shit, some nice stuff too if you look through!

rockwolf2001
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
the true people with style are still wearing clothing such as Evisu.
its all about QUALITY and not the name brand, that's how you tell the fakes from the real.

not gunna lie, i do wear ed hardy and christian Audigier, but only because their clothing is made from a much softer material and it is comfortable to wear.
saying that, you'll never catch me wearing try hard brands like J.Lindberg, which has the poorest quality of clothing, but clever marketing so make it seem high class.
for owners of JL hoodies, you should notice after the first wash how much thinner your hoodie has become because its made so poorly!

a far as shopping in Calgary, if you're looking for designer clothing you should take a look at http://thedenimconnection.com/ its the only place i trust in Calgary to get a good price on premium denim

msommers
03-03-2009, 10:45 PM
http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-ninija-hoodie-black

Oh yes, I would rock that because of its amazing quality of material...FO SHO

Shunsui
03-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by rockwolf2001

http://thedenimconnection.com/
Thanks dude, some really solid prices. We should definitely get a sticky thread with canadian websites that sell good quality clothing at reasonable prices, if only there was a Canadian website like http://www.topman.com :thumbsdow

LongCity
03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
the true people with style are still wearing clothing such as Evisu.
its all about QUALITY and not the name brand, that's how you tell the fakes from the real.

not gunna lie, i do wear ed hardy and christian Audigier, but only because their clothing is made from a much softer material and it is comfortable to wear.
saying that, you'll never catch me wearing try hard brands like J.Lindberg, which has the poorest quality of clothing, but clever marketing so make it seem high class.
for owners of JL hoodies, you should notice after the first wash how much thinner your hoodie has become because its made so poorly!

a far as shopping in Calgary, if you're looking for designer clothing you should take a look at http://thedenimconnection.com/ its the only place i trust in Calgary to get a good price on premium denim

No offence but that site looks very shoddy. Also, how is JL a try hard brand when their main focus is golfing attire and suits. I believe you have your brands mixed up Mr. Denim Connoisseur.

Shunsui
03-04-2009, 12:08 AM
I think like me, he only saw the new haircut dudes wearing a JL hoodie with matching cap...but I just looked at their spring collection and it's not what I expected...

D911
03-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by LongCity

No offence but that site looks very shoddy. Also, how is JL a try hard brand when their main focus is golfing attire and suits. I believe you have your brands mixed up Mr. Denim Connoisseur.

their golf attire and suits are very nice at that.

JordanEG6
03-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Good quality original clothing man - don't be a hater. Can't wait to ball with my Von Dutch hat, Cool as FCUK T, and Ed Hardy Sweater.

You just described every asian guido douche bag's work out attire at Cardel place.
:facepalm: :rofl:

Ed Hardy/Audigier sucks...I can iron-on transfer a rose on a black T-shirt and Bedazzle a skull on it and get the exact same kind of shit they sell for $110 at some lame store.

asp integra
03-04-2009, 01:34 AM
when i was entering cowboys a few weeks ago i overheard the bouncer warning the guys infront of me (who were wearing ed hardy) that from now on they wont be allowed in with it, i dunno how strict they are being though

theken
03-04-2009, 01:41 AM
ill go get some ed hardy to work out in for 20 bucks fuck yeah

rockwolf2001
03-04-2009, 01:51 AM

sorry, i should have been more detailed
JL targeted at the young adult and teenagers are made very poorly, in specific their hoodies.
i've never bought a JL suit, so i cannot comment on it, and yea i looked at their new line and it's nothing special

as for the evisu, i was talking strictly denim and i've never tried their clothing, as they are famous for Japanese raw denim

eglove
03-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by theken
ill go get some ed hardy to work out in for 20 bucks fuck yeah

word, piss off all the new haircuts at the gym

LongCity
03-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by D911

their golf attire and suits are very nice at that.

Are you just commenting on JL in general or are you getting at something in my comment? Personally, I think "very nice" is a very nice compliment.

scat19
03-04-2009, 09:47 AM

:werd:

I love Bench. I buy alot from over in the UK (where its originally from)

bashir26
03-04-2009, 09:56 AM
I was rocking bench back in 2001. It's a nice brand.

As for Evisu I love it. I just now need to get me a pair.

Ed Hardy and CA was overplayed before it even came out.

urban.one
03-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Hasnt "The Bay" been selling Bench for a couple of years now?

Pacman
03-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by urban.one
Hasnt "The Bay" been selling Bench for a couple of years now?

yup

JordanLotoski
03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Ed hardy is sooo gay....:thumbsdow

GQBalla
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
http://thedenimconnection.com/mens7forallmankind.html

why does this site look so fake?

shady...

scat19
03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
http://thedenimconnection.com/mens7forallmankind.html

why does this site look so fake?

shady...

What? How does a site look fake? It's real. It's existing.

If you read, there is no store front, just a house run operation, now THAT is shady

kerry
03-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by scat19

What? How does a site look fake? It's real. It's existing.

If you read, there is no store front, just a house run operation, now THAT is shady

I've bought from Karen before. Her stuff is real. I had my jeans looked at by my guy at Holt. She can even tell you, while you're there, about what to look for in fake jeans.

03ozwhip
03-04-2009, 02:08 PM
i couldnt be caught dead wearing hardy/audiger or even that tapout shit for that matter. but i have been wearing diesel since about '96 and over the last few years i stopped buyng it because it had skyrocketed in price and lowered the standards of nice clothing.

right now, i wear completely different clothes, fresh white tees and hoddys,skate shoes and some buffalos or guess jeans or something but still wear the "expensive" clothing every once in awhile but i feel like im too old to be wearing that shit anymore. for me now, a nice cut and color of jeans and a white shirt can look just as good as something 10 times the price.

cityhunter2501
03-04-2009, 02:14 PM
when people say bench I always get confused between the UK and PH brand

http://www.shop.bench.co.uk/
http://www.benchtm.com/

good that the Ed hardy fad is starting to fade though, never liked it as the shirts was too 'crowded' with stuff IMO

Neil4Speed
03-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
i couldnt be caught dead wearing hardy/audiger or even that tapout shit for that matter. but i have been wearing diesel since about '96 and over the last few years i stopped buyng it because it had skyrocketed in price and lowered the standards of nice clothing.

Don't give up on Diesel Denim, they have been making the best denim in the clothing industry for the last 10 years. Its interesting that you mentioned the price point, which has sayed about constant in terms of apparel (jackets, t-shirts etc), and actually dropped in the last two years for their denim.

sorry, i should have been more detailed
JL targeted at the young adult and teenagers are made very poorly, in specific their hoodies.
i've never bought a JL suit, so i cannot comment on it, and yea i looked at their new line and it's nothing special

Its true, JL's plain logo t's are played out. But they are they are a cash cow which allows the company to be profitable while still being able to produce unique items in their golf and Johan line. Their denim is spectacular if you can pull of the style.

From personal experience their hoodies and t-shirts have lasted me quite a while (more than 3 years). I like the hoodies due to the high collars, very comfortable.

LongCity
03-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Is Karen the one that does the "denim party" things? I remember being told about one and had planned to go but then it got cancelled because she had fake jeans.

Afrodeziak
03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
notice the clothing marketplace on beyond?
maybe people are buying from winners and unloading to suckers ? haha

Eken9
03-04-2009, 02:43 PM
I don't wear Ed Hardy but every brand name is at Winners. That doesn't exactly make the brand cheap. If anyone has been to Marshalls in the US it's simliar to winners but way more lower end and they were selling R&R there like it was going out of style. Of course I bought them all and sold them.:D This was last summer :)

urban.one
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM
several people have PMed me. i saw the ed hardy at winners downtown.

stevieo
03-04-2009, 03:09 PM
there are seven jeans in westhills winners from what i saw a while ago

ZorroAMG
03-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Perry Ellis and all the other high end brand

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahaaa:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahaah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahah

By the way...

Chongo gear like EH and CA is awesome!!! I'ma go git me sum on the way to home depot where I buy my jewlery by the linear foot.

realazy
03-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Winners occasionally has Sevens and a lot of the time Diesel jeans.

The downtown winners tends to have the most designer stuff, they have an entire rack labelled designer.

D911
03-04-2009, 04:47 PM

Are you just commenting on JL in general or are you getting at something in my comment? Personally, I think "very nice" is a very nice compliment.

im confused.

I was just saying the JL suits and golf wear are quality.

LongCity
03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by D911

im confused.

I was just saying the JL suits and golf wear are quality.

Me too that's why I asked hah
It was because you said they are very nice "at that".

rizfarmer
03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by urban.one
several people have PMed me. i saw the ed hardy at winners downtown.

:rofl: :rofl: you all bash it, but really you just want to know where to get a better deal on that shit

DNSRadio
03-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Jeremiah

You're an idiot.

why ?

because your closet consists of ed hardy only?

Isaiah
03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
With quality denim, you need to find the right style and fit. If you're paying $50 for jeans it's one thing, but how cheap could Winners have it for it to be worthwhile? Even if they had it down to the $150 range, which would be pretty cheap for Diesel and Sevens, what are the chances they'll actually have the right fit, wash, style, and size?

psycoticclown
03-05-2009, 12:36 AM
^^ :werd:

Fit is everything.

hks
03-05-2009, 12:58 AM
www.jjdenim.com

i bought 2 pairs of sevens for ~$220, and they gave me free shipping.

internet > calgary malls

Zigo
03-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by hks
www.jjdenim.com

internet > calgary malls

I like to try everything on before I buy it.. Would really love to order shoes online, but I'm scared they wont fit.

AzNxHyDrA
03-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Zigo

I like to try everything on before I buy it.. Would really love to order shoes online, but I'm scared they wont fit.

Me too, a lot of the brands fit differently. I wear like a 31 R&R but I end up wearing a 28 WR lmao

msommers
03-05-2009, 01:52 AM
Ya I don't think I could ever buy jeans online without trying them on in the store first and then ordering. I'm not exactly sure what the correct term is, but some jeans lately look great on mannequin, then you try them on and the crotch is INSANELY high!!

Even shirts, hoodies for that matter. But, if I keep going into the stores only to try-on stuff, they might not let me back in :rofl:

Mixalot27
03-05-2009, 02:03 AM
I can't find a pair of jeans locally that I like period, no matter the price. I don't know what the fuck happened with jeans here but there all crazy tight on me these days. I'm not a big guy, I have a 32" inch waist. But yet 90% of all jeans I find here are too tight in the legs and crotch. I guess I'm just not down with the whole slim fit, skinny jeans style that seems to be in these days. Even relaxed fit usually isn't making the grade for me. I just like the comfort of a baggier jean.

I've been buying my jeans in the states (usually Florida) for the past 3 or 4 years. All clothes down there seem to be way bigger. Down there I have a hard time finding jeans that aren't too baggy. Even the same brands down there fit differently than here. It seems like the ones they make to import to Canada are tighter, gayer looking, and of course twice the price. :banghead:

GQBalla
03-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by hks
www.jjdenim.com

internet > calgary malls

is this site legit???

did you get charged duty?

hks
03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
nope, no duties or anything. the place is 100% legit.

well, if you already have a pair of 7's or diesel or w/e then i wouldn't be too worried about ordering the wrong size.
they also have a very specific sizing chart, so you can measure your jeans and just compare to the chart, that way you won't get the wrong size. :thumbsup:

bimmaboy
03-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Ed hardy is nice stuff, but now that it's in winners I don't think I'll wear it anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

stevieo
03-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Mixalot27
I can't find a pair of jeans locally that I like period, no matter the price. I don't know what the fuck happened with jeans here but there all crazy tight on me these days. I'm not a big guy, I have a 32" inch waist. But yet 90% of all jeans I find here are too tight in the legs and crotch. I guess I'm just not down with the whole slim fit, skinny jeans style that seems to be in these days. Even relaxed fit usually isn't making the grade for me. I just like the comfort of a baggier jean.

I've been buying my jeans in the states (usually Florida) for the past 3 or 4 years. All clothes down there seem to be way bigger. Down there I have a hard time finding jeans that aren't too baggy. Even the same brands down there fit differently than here. It seems like the ones they make to import to Canada are tighter, gayer looking, and of course twice the price. :banghead:

haha, i wear a 31-32" waist too, when i went to the states it was like heaven for clothes shopping. everyone either buys large or x-large - i never had a problem finding anything in my size haha.

are you like athletic build? like big thighs and shit? maybe thats why you can't fit em. i fit 30-32 fine and my legs aren't skinny thats fo sho

toyboy88
03-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by bimmaboy
Ed hardy is nice stuff, but now that it's in winners I don't think I'll wear it anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

Insecure much? :rofl: :facepalm:

96integra
03-05-2009, 07:56 PM
It's not about the clothes its about the car!!!

bimmaboy
03-05-2009, 07:57 PM

Insecure much? :rofl: :facepalm:

No, it's just that if it has made its way down to winners, all the cheap try-hards are going to be wearing it and it won't be original anymore. People with style do things differently than the masses.

nonlinear
03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
as if it was original in the first place. that shit is totally poseur, man. :thumbsdow

it would be original if you had the creativity to make it yourself.

msommers
03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
NONLINEAR!!!!!
Giant sparkles, dragons and gay designing IS creative!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bimmaboy
03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
It's different, and girls really like it so that's why I wear it. So what if it has sparkles and dragons on it, could be a lot more gay, like man capris or purses. I'd like to know what you guys wear.

msommers
03-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Sweatpants and a wife-beater...I got this hat sideways bitches, I'm ridin' dirty

2jzgte
03-05-2009, 08:30 PM
I once saw an ed hardy bag at shoppers drug mart...the most weirdest place ever, it cost 75 dollars.

psycoticclown
03-05-2009, 09:28 PM
It's different, and girls really like it so that's why I wear it. So what if it has sparkles and dragons on it, could be a lot more gay, like man capris or purses. I'd like to know what you guys wear.

Too bad every barstar and their cousins wear it now though. Even walking around campus, I see EH/CA everywhere. So it's not original.

JordanEG6
03-06-2009, 12:05 AM

LOL, I don't know, alot of girls I know think Ed Hardy is more for women and douchebags. Not calling you out personally though.

And it's not 'different' when dozens of other guys wear EH at the gym, the bar and the mall. Countless times I've seen EH trucker hats fall off while these guys do sit-ups lol.

I will agree with you though on capris and 'murses'. Extremely gay.

nonlinear
03-06-2009, 12:48 AM

lifestyles black tuxedos, bitch :poosie: