PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Dodge Dakota Sport

croc101
03-05-2009, 03:24 PM
On mar/3 /2009 I had my truck stolen from underground parking at the Royal Oak Pointe of View Condo in the north west. It is a 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport. White in Color and has a black roll top tonneau cover.

On the front windsheild there is a dodge decal with the flames on each side, this is also white in color. The dakota sport decal on the doors is red in color as well as the dodge decal on the tailgate accompanied by a large ram head decal on the tailgate which is also red in color. The rear taillights have the dodge ram covers which I painted white to match my truck.

The body on it was in excellent condition along with the interior. It had barbed wire seat covers on the bucket seats. I just purchased this truck 5 months ago and would really like to get it back, I'll never find another one like it as it only had 42000 km on it!

Unfortunately I don't have a pic cause i didn't think it would be ripped off so soon or at all!!!!!!

My license plate on the vehicle is BUL-118.

Anyone who spots my truck with the asshole driving it please call the

Calgary Police service
@266-1234 or
my cell phone
815-0125 and ask for scott.

If I could get my truck back in somewhat of the shape it was I would be truly grateful to all involved.

nat_skyline
03-05-2009, 03:28 PM
plate number?

croc101
03-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by nat_skyline
plate number? It's there BUL-118

nat_skyline
03-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by croc101
It's there BUL-118
it wasnt there at first lol

good luck finding the truck though.. it does suck when it happens i know the feeling!

JAYMEZ
03-05-2009, 03:34 PM
I broke up your text a bit. GL!

scat19
03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Underground parkade? What? Thought they should be more secure.

Is there video surviellence for your building?

EDIT - I live really close to you in Arbour Lake. I will definately keep a look out.

croc101
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
I broke up your text a bit. GL! thks I'm a computer idiot.

dharminder
03-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I hate to ask this but how much gas was in your truck?
Bases on that you will know when you get your truck back. I had mine stolen and only had half a tank it was recovered by the 4th day. Does not make sense but I also got a parking ticket assumeing i got the parking ticket after the ditched it.

I hope you get it back, and will keep an eye out for it

croc101
03-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Scat19 no they haven't installed video camera's yet! they say they plan on it but I'm not holding my breath. I've recently heard underground parking is actually a hotspot for these types of parrasites, all they need to do is sneek in behind someone before the door closes and hide out until everyone is sleeping. thks for keepin an eye out...

croc101
03-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by dharminder
I hate to ask this but how much gas was in your truck?
Bases on that you will know when you get your truck back. I had mine stolen and only had half a tank it was recovered by the 4th day. Does not make sense but I also got a parking ticket assumeing i got the parking ticket after the ditched it.

I hope you get it back, and will keep an eye out for it Full tank :banghead: I would be truly lucky if all they did was ditch it. I'm not holding my breath I'll get it back when it runs out of gas.

Masked Bandit
03-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Condolences to the OP.

Surprisingly enough we (insurance people) see almost MORE claims of theft / vehicle B&E from underground parkades that we do street parking.

:dunno:

zieg
03-05-2009, 04:47 PM
I think if you actually see the truck driving down the street you should call 911 because it's a 'crime in progress'? :dunno:

croc101
03-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by ZiG-87
I think if you actually see the truck driving down the street you should call 911 because it's a 'crime in progress'? :dunno: Hell YA!