PDA

View Full Version : FS: Telus Samsung U510 slide phone no contract cheap! Bonus pay & talk $50 credit

clem24
03-06-2009, 09:40 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $40
Color: Black
Included: Charger, manual, maybe box
Unlocked: No
Used/Tested Networks: Telus
LifeTimer: 56H:20M
Condition: 7/10
Pictures: None

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: Prefer not to
Payment: Cash

NOTES:

I have for sale a Samsung U510 slider for sale. It is on Telus, and there is no contract. This phone is 75% (front & back) covered by a film protector since day 1. I haven't peeled it off, so I assume everything under the film in awesome shape, and whatever isn't covered is still quite decent. I'll leave the film on and you can decide if you want to peel it off or not.

Phone works with no issues. I may or may not have the box for it. But I do have the charger and manual. Battery works great. Lasts about 4-5 days on stand by. I also downloaded a bunch of games, but not sure if you'll be able to use them. They are still on the phone. I haven't deleted them.

This phone is not on a contract. As an added incentive, I will include a sealed Pay & Talk kit that should have a $50 credit on it. I have no idea how these work, and I don't want to open the package to find out. But I do have the kit and it's never been opened. I am sure it will work on this phone (they actually sell this exact phone on Telus as a refurb on pay & talk for $90). So basically, I am paying you $10 to take this phone, with no contract! :eek:

PM me if you're interested.

clem24
03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Bump. Nobody wants a cheap phone??? Use the $50 to download tons of shit from Telus, then cancel and switch to your contract!