PDA

View Full Version : U of C pedestrians are INSANE

rage2
10-14-2003, 09:08 AM
Man, I almost killed 3 today. My light was green for at least a minute, and 20ft from the intersection, 3 guys decided to cross against the light, and WITHOUT looking. Hard on the brakes, and the horn, and they had to jump to the other lane to avoid getting smacked. Lucky for them, nobody was in the other lane, or it would've been instant death.

In the end, what do I get? A finger from all 3... how nice. I swear, kids in playground zones know pedestrian rules better than some of these U of C kids.

accordboi_02
10-14-2003, 09:18 AM
I HATE driving at the U of C... everytime I have to go pick up friends/meet them there, I shudder... I hate it worse than driving downtown at lunchtime... at least downtown the pedestrians will somewhat follow the rules... I must admit though, it's pretty funny, at the University this place where everyone is supposed to be "smart" yet they're so dumb they don't even know how to safely and properly cross a street!!!

....Must've been MGMT students!
;)

j/k!!!!

:rofl:

thich
10-14-2003, 09:30 AM
oh that does it :guns: :guns: :guns:

but i have to agree.. a lot of ppl are quite dumb tho.

rage2
10-14-2003, 10:49 AM
I wonder, if I nailed those punks today, who pays for the damage on my car? Pedestrians don't have PLPD insurance.

Talies R
10-14-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I wonder, if I nailed those punks today, who pays for the damage on my car? Pedestrians don't have PLPD insurance.

You could sue them, and have they're wages garnished. :rofl:

rage2
10-14-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Talies R
You could sue them, and have they're wages garnished. :rofl:
If I actually DID hit them today, guaranteed they wouldn't be able to work. They'd be lucky if they could even talk again without sounding retarded.

/////AMG
10-14-2003, 11:41 AM
^:rofl:

Man it better not be like that when I go to the UofC. If they don't even obey the rules as a pedestrian they will get hit one day :thumbsdow

RSeXy
10-14-2003, 12:22 PM
yeah they do suck. you really have to watch b/c there is a lot of trees and shiet they tend to pop out of at any given moment.

rage2
10-14-2003, 12:31 PM
What's crazy is, less than a month ago, 2 pedestrians got killed about a block away, on the same street. And these guys still don't have the common sense to obey crosswalk/traffic signals. Unbelievable.

ade99
10-14-2003, 12:33 PM
hey rage2, i saw The REAL AMGKiller driving by the Whitehorn LRT Station today.

rage2
10-14-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ade99
haha if any of you guys see him, please be nice and give him the finger for me. Thanks! :thumbsup:

ShOwOfF
10-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Man, I almost killed 3 today. My light was green for at least a minute, and 20ft from the intersection, 3 guys decided to cross against the light, and WITHOUT looking. Hard on the brakes, and the horn, and they had to jump to the other lane to avoid getting smacked. Lucky for them, nobody was in the other lane, or it would've been instant death.

In the end, what do I get? A finger from all 3... how nice. I swear, kids in playground zones know pedestrian rules better than some of these U of C kids.

Ya u gotta watch out for those engineers :rofl:

/////AMG
10-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ade99

:rofl: :rofl: Man hes always in the N.E. seen him so man times. Isn't it a chick driving it now? lol
next mission: "the finger" :rofl:

kaput
10-14-2003, 06:44 PM