PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens signs with Buffalo

bamboo_warrier
03-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Oh hai der,

FULL STORY (http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=270224&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main)

Antonito
03-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow, this is kind of out of left field. Buffalo sure isn't a contender, and they're not exactly known for signing head cases.

Then again, I guess TO didn't have a lot of options, and Buffalo doesn't have a lot to lose.

Team_Mclaren
03-07-2009, 05:59 PM
wow they were just talking about it on espn this morning for possibly signing with SF or Oakland

urbannomad
03-07-2009, 06:41 PM
To be honest, I thought he was gonna end up in cleveland :rofl:

Definitely did not expect this.

acura_el
03-07-2009, 06:53 PM
He won't last more than 1 season....guaranteed.

calgarys_finest
03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
he doesnt give a shit if teams dump him. I dont think he really cares he gets paid no matter what and knows that no matter what someone will take him.

DJ_NAV
03-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Hes a liability... hes proven that. Why pay money for a liability?

sexualbanana
03-08-2009, 04:17 AM
I think he'll be miserable in Buffalo. Not because he'll have a bad year (he may or may not), but because it's not as big and glamorous a city as SF, Philly, and Dallas. When winter kicks in, he may not be liking home games too much.

pvirk
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
The truth is he can play anywhere, at anytime, and be the best player any game of the season. Yea he might not be a team player and might bring problems with him, but he still makes any team he plays for better, and that is why he is paid, and will always be paid and no matter how many times is dumped will be picked up just as quick. T.O. rips shit period.

Jeremiah
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
LOL

Countdown until he complains about his QB

Eleanor
03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
^ :werd: :rofl:

I was really surprised by this, I would've expected him to go to Oakland, they seem to like signing over-rated arrogant assholes :D

slick2404
03-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by pvirk
The truth is he can play anywhere, at anytime, and be the best player any game of the season. Yea he might not be a team player and might bring problems with him, but he still makes any team he plays for better, and that is why he is paid, and will always be paid and no matter how many times is dumped will be picked up just as quick. T.O. rips shit period.

Fail. TO doesnt rip shit, he drops balls....and does it quite well.

911fever
03-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm still excited to see him either way in the Fall! NFL games are sweet to watch, enjoy your CFGAY

Diesel2005
03-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Why so much hate with Owens?

He's still the best receiver in the league. Everyone gotta admit he's a entertaining to watch.

Sometimes he goes too far but he's never in trouble with the law unlike some other NFL players.

bamboo_warrier
03-11-2009, 06:12 PM
i lurvvee you Terral owens@

5hift
03-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by slick2404

Fail. TO doesnt rip shit, he drops balls....and does it quite well.

He does have some drive killing drops but TO has been the most productive WR in the NFL in the past 3 years leading the NFL in TDs.

Originally posted by Diesel2005

He's still the best receiver in the league. Everyone gotta admit he's a entertaining to watch.

Sometimes he goes too far but he's never in trouble with the law unlike some other NFL players.

He is entertaining as fuck and is a beast racking up the YAC. But he's not even top 3 in the NFL for receivers. Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, are all much better than Owens now.

Fans are funny though with their hate. Owens has a strong personality and needs to be in the spotlight, but has never really done anything illegal yet everyone hates him because he is a clubhouse cancer. Larry Fitzgerald slapped the shit out of his baby mama when she wouldnt abort it and no one ever talks about that. Or how like Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes was pulled over driving around smoking blunts but everyone quickly forgot that.

Kinda like Bonds, no one really knows him, but everyone jumps on the hate bangwagon.

95teetee
03-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Larry Fitzgerald slapped the shit out of his baby mama when she wouldnt abort it and no one ever talks about that. Or how like Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes was pulled over driving around smoking blunts but everyone quickly forgot that.
there's always Ray-Ray killing people too:dunno:
errr I mean not killing people, 'cause witnesses magically forget the details.

CMW403
03-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Diesel2005

definetly not the best receiver in the league

he also is a drama queen and eliminates the team aspect by acting like a 13 year old girl. like last year when he got all pissy because romo and witten share a room together on the road? he was claiming they were "making plays" and witten was then the go-to guy. he needs to grow a pair and start performing so that he can be the go-to guy again. crying isn't going to help.