PDA

View Full Version : FS: Golds Gym Membership

qbrown
03-09-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm looking to get rid of this membership within the next 2 weeks. Its a contract with approx. 5 months left (which equates to $326.27 left to buy out the contract). The rate is $25 bi-weekly. I go to the Northland location, but the membership can be used at any location.

PM for more information.

Jonel
03-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Will this work at the new EC location? I've been hearing a lot from the other boards about problems with using existing memberships with the new location.

Will you also be paying the transfer fee?

bsawchuk
03-12-2009, 08:48 AM
from what i understand regular memberships can only be used at the new Exec center a certain amount of times per year(think its like 6 or something). Not to steal any thunder but i'm also looking to get rid of mine, it has over 2 years left on it, willing to pay the transfer as well.

Jonel
03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by bsawchuk
from what i understand regular memberships can only be used at the new Exec center a certain amount of times per year(think its like 6 or something). Not to steal any thunder but i'm also looking to get rid of mine, it has over 2 years left on it, willing to pay the transfer as well.

How much is it per month? any other perks on it like personal training hours and what not? I'm looking to buy 2 memberships, one for me and a friend.

qbrown
03-19-2009, 07:45 PM
bump