PDA

View Full Version : Heads up - $10 in CT Money with Purchase over $40 at Can Tire

oilerfan4lyfe
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Did a quick search but I didn't see it posted...

If you buy something over $40 (before tax) at Canadian Tire either today or tomorrow, you'll get $10 back in Canadian Tire money...you have to pay with debit/cash/gift card.

There's a coupon on the second page of the flyer but they seem to have the barcode at the registers so you don't need to present the coupon.

Deville
03-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I need to go there later today. Hey does anyone know if you can use CT money for fuel at CT?

GTSCeli
03-10-2009, 01:15 PM
The gas stations do not accept canadian tire money. I have heard from someone who worked there that you can buy Canadian Tire gift certificates with canadian tire money and the gas stations do accept those. :D

G-ZUS
03-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by GTSCeli
The gas stations do not accept canadian tire money. I have heard from someone who worked there that you can buy Canadian Tire gift certificates with canadian tire money and the gas stations do accept those. :D

The north side ones dont do this, but the south side ones do

7thgenvic
03-10-2009, 01:32 PM
not a bad little idea. do they cancel the money if you return something and keep the money

GQBalla
03-10-2009, 01:35 PM
the canadian tire money that you get with your purchase is returned or they charge you for it.

in this case though im not sure

mo_money2supe
03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
not a bad little idea. do they cancel the money if you return something and keep the money

If you make a return, they'll either ask for the CT money back, or they'll keep the difference of what they paid you in CT money when your item is refunded. Even in this case. Happened to me a few months back.