PDA

View Full Version : Infinity FX35 , FX50

Kartelli
03-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Need some user opinions as to the quality of the suv? Very much interested in purchasing an 06-08 with all the bells and whistles. I was able to take one for a cruise this weekend and fell in love with it. Requesting a review!

Any owners can chime in whether they give they yay or nay?

atgilchrist
03-11-2009, 09:15 AM
The FX50 didn't come out until last year (09 model, I believe), the older ones (35, 45) are super-sweet.

scat19
03-11-2009, 11:22 AM
The new facelift looks very nice, except for the rear indicators aren't L.E.D!

Why do car manufactures do this? L.E.D everything people!

TYMSMNY
03-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by scat19
The new facelift looks very nice, except for the rear indicators aren't L.E.D!

Why do car manufactures do this? L.E.D everything people!

Gives them a chance to update something next year.

scat19
03-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY

Gives them a chance to update something next year.

So they go from being one of the only cars to have L.E.D rear everything, to just brakes again? sigh.

The e46 coupe was the only bmw to have full L.E.D everything, no L.E.D nothing on the new e92. Then the 5'er gets L.E.D signals and halogen brakes. :(

Nismo S13
03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
there great suv's for people who enjoy a comfortable ride year round in the city. Bang for your buck, prob one of the better buys!

dj_rice
03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
The FX50 didn't come out until last year (09 model, I believe), the older ones (35, 45) are super-sweet.

Yeah FX50 is the replacement for the FX45 for the 2009 year

The only difference between FX35 and FX45 is the engine size, and depending on the year, also difference in taillights as the FX45 has the clear LED ones whereas the FX35 has the all red, and the clear ones make a big difference to me IMO for look, way more sportier looking

If I was you, I'd go for the FX45 with the big V8 in it instead of the FX35 with the rather powerful but small 3.5 V6, the exhaust note on the V8 is deadly

If you wanna go top of the line, fully loaded with everything Infiniti then you can snag yourself a FX50S model which includes paddle shifters, 21" rim/tires, 360 degree all around cameras, a lane assist aid, headlights that turn with the steering wheel and all the usual extras but your looking to pay $78K for that puppy

Kartelli
03-12-2009, 12:19 AM
went to ericsson infinity tonight, looks like these vehicles flying out the door. Salesman was saying 4.9 percent financing on certified used vehicle :banghead:

Looking to go from an STi to this SUV, totally in love with the vehicle.

The F50S is gorgeous, but I'd wait a few years to trade up for it.

I'm thinking 06-08 Silver or pearl white with all the bells and whistles. Will be a very nice change from the STi stiff suspension!

psycoticclown
03-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Yeah FX50 is the replacement for the FX45 for the 2009 year

The only difference between FX35 and FX45 is the engine size, and depending on the year, also difference in taillights as the FX45 has the clear LED ones whereas the FX35 has the all red, and the clear ones make a big difference to me IMO for look, way more sportier looking

If I was you, I'd go for the FX45 with the big V8 in it instead of the FX35 with the rather powerful but small 3.5 V6, the exhaust note on the V8 is deadly

If you wanna go top of the line, fully loaded with everything Infiniti then you can snag yourself a FX50S model which includes paddle shifters, 21" rim/tires, 360 degree all around cameras, a lane assist aid, headlights that turn with the steering wheel and all the usual extras but your looking to pay $78K for that puppy

Less than that now, they have a fully loaded one at the auto show for 73k. I think its fully loaded, has the paddleshifters, premium package, nav/entertainment package, 21" rims and the safety package thingy too.