PDA

View Full Version : LF: Math tutor

VietGQ
03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
yeah ive had shitty tutors b4 the ones where you go communuity center and such, arnt much help, its liek a freakin tutorial at school and i dont need that, sometimes its fustrating to have to pay money to put ur hands up and ask for help when 10 minutes later a person would come GRR, i need someone who understands math concepts well please thanks, i am in math 30 pure
so email me about this if you could help we can discuss further or any suggestions on where i should go thanks

believe
03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
could help you out if you don't mind being tutored online. i'm away for this semester but shoot me a pm if you like

1-Bar
03-12-2009, 12:49 AM
what kind of level math were you looking for??

toyboy88
03-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
what kind of level math were you looking for??

"yeah ive had shitty tutors b4 the ones where you go communuity center and such, arnt much help, its liek a freakin tutorial at school and i dont need that, sometimes its fustrating to have to pay money to put ur hands up and ask for help when 10 minutes later a person would come GRR, i need someone who understands math concepts well please thanks math 30 pure email me about this we can discuss further or any suggestions on where i should go thanks"

:poosie: Although his no punctuation/structure/spacing does make it dumb to read.

The_Rural_Juror
03-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Looks like you need an English tutor too.

VietGQ
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
im looking for a tutor not a lecture for english buddy,

chkolny541
03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
whats the unit your struggling with? whats the price range? i may be interested, ( im in 3rd year and currently rocking the shit out of calculus 2), but then again calc and math 30 are 2 different maths for the most part :/

2002civic
03-12-2009, 04:42 PM
pm'd

1-Bar
03-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

"yeah ive had shitty tutors b4 the ones where you go communuity center and such, arnt much help, its liek a freakin tutorial at school and i dont need that, sometimes its fustrating to have to pay money to put ur hands up and ask for help when 10 minutes later a person would come GRR, i need someone who understands math concepts well please thanks math 30 pure email me about this we can discuss further or any suggestions on where i should go thanks"

:poosie: Although his no punctuation/structure/spacing does make it dumb to read.

noted....lol was buried in there good....