PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rotary 13B Turbo to suit 79-92 Rx-7

Alak
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Engine is a Series 4 Street Port and has about 300 miles on rebuild. Includes a rebuilt turbocharger, full standalone computer, and a racing beat 3" Stainless downpipe.

Engine is currently installed in a first gen and can be heard, seen running. It has an agressive idle. Makes about 300HP to the crank at 14PSI on the current tune but could crank out more with some dyno time.

Also included is a low milage Series 4 Turbo II transmission. Engine comes with everything to make it run in either a first or second gen Rx-7. Weither you want to do a full on FB swap or upgrade your N/A FC. I also have a TON of parts to suit installation into a first gen.

I can assist with installation depending on the application.

Asking $2100 obo.

e-mail: [email protected] or PM me with any questions.

Kloubek
03-12-2009, 11:24 PM
I always wanted to drop a turbo in a convertible. Cheapest FC vert I can find is 4500. Unless anyone knows of a gooder with a blown engine...?

syritis
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Alak
03-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Take the whole car and have a blast driving it home! Car itself needs nothing to get it on the road, its just a high milage chassis.