PDA

View Full Version : Header Wrap In Calgary?

3g4u
03-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Does anybody know of a store in Calgary that would have black header wrap/exhaust wrap in stock?

5000Audi
03-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Try mopac they probably have it

Neons4life
03-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Mopac does, but only had one roll left when I was there yesterday.

3g4u
03-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks! Hopefully they still got a roll left.

crapstixs
03-13-2009, 11:09 PM
the people that work at mopac are bitches, they piss me off so much. i walk in there and treat me like a stupid kid, onece they realize i know what in talking about there better but still bitches. then if it comes out that im a tech they try to test me and out smart me. it drives me retarted. go to peformance parts center right becide speed tech they have lots and the people that work there are awsome and not like retarted mopac bitches.

dj_rice
03-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by crapstixs
the people that work at mopac are bitches, they piss me off so much. i walk in there and treat me like a stupid kid, onece they realize i know what in talking about there better but still bitches. then if it comes out that im a tech they try to test me and out smart me. it drives me retarted. go to peformance parts center right becide speed tech they have lots and the people that work there are awsome and not like retarted mopac bitches.

Strange........

stevo 27
03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by crapstixs

seems to me that you my dear friend are the bitch

ever think you get treated like a stupid kid because thats how you come off:dunno:

crapstixs
03-14-2009, 12:02 AM
i dont act like a kid, i go in there and ask for what i need. and get treated like crap. its happend many times and to many people i know.

LUDELVR
03-14-2009, 12:09 AM
I went into that store that's in the same building complex as Speedtech and they had heaps in stock sitting on the walls. Not too sure how much they were because nothing was tagged with a price :dunno: oh well. I ended up buying some online and I reckon it's cheaper but we'll see.

Toma
03-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Performance Parts Centre does stock it (Speedtech building).

It was about $55 a roll for the 2" and 50 feet. They also have the 1" for tighter bends.

at dusk
04-13-2009, 11:00 AM
yea im a much bigger fan of performance parts than i am of mopac...

when they found out what i was building they kept askin me why....

when performace parts found out.. they were inteested and then told me about other parts that would fit..

either way both stores usually have what im after .. IN STOCK