PDA

View Full Version : stupid blind pigs

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 10:40 AM
i just got a ticket like 20 mins ago, dude sez i failed to signal,(loser was in an unmarked intrepid) im sure i did, may-b it went off a little early but i kno i signalled!
thing is that its my first n i wanna fight it so wtf do i do?? this ticket dont make no sense, do i just show up at the court date and place, or do i mail the thing saying not guilty or wut?? can i go fight it earlier than the date?? help, my dads gonna kill me:banghead:

edit: it was 115$

Ben
10-15-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
i just got a ticket like 20 mins ago, dude sez i failed to signal,(loser was in an unmarked intrepid) im sure i did, may-b it went off a little early but i kno i signalled!
thing is that its my first n i wanna fight it so wtf do i do?? this ticket dont make no sense, do i just show up at the court date and place, or do i mail the thing saying not guilty or wut?? can i go fight it earlier than the date?? help, my dads gonna kill me:banghead:

Go talk to the crown prosecutor at Rocky Mountain Plaza on 1st and 7th, and dont talk to him like you type on here, he'll help you out.

it generally take about a week after you got the ticket to get to the court house, so go down any time a week from now between the hours of 9 and noon...they are only allowed to have a set amount of tickets a day so they often leave early.

B17a
10-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ben

and dont talk like you type

:rofl: Best advice yet!

BTW I think legally you need to have your signal on for 3 blinks to qualify as "signalling".

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 10:44 AM
actually im 17, do i go 2 the rmp or the youth address

3G
10-15-2003, 10:49 AM
yo buddy, ill come with you next wednesday. But yeah as Ben said, The CP doesn't like ebonic-talking-thugs ;)

hjr
10-15-2003, 10:52 AM
maybe your not as good at hittn switchs as you name sudgests. if you recieved a fail- to - signal ticket. as in you didnt 'hit da turn signal switch'.

hahaha
hahaha
hahaha
hahaha

oh my dear lordy im funny!

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 10:56 AM
[i]
oh my dear lordy im funny! [/B]

:rofl:

of course i wont talk like DIS HOMEY. its just that im pretty angry right now. DA COP AINT GEORGE FORMAN, SO Y HE ALL UP IN MY GRILL?

3G
10-15-2003, 10:57 AM

:rofl:

of course i wont talk like DIS HOMEY. its just that im pretty angry right now. DA COP AINT GEORGE FORMAN, SO Y HE ALL UP IN MY GRILL?

cuz he wanna be toss n' yo salad mang, let's go pop a cap in that pig's ass

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 10:59 AM
ya 4shure well go next week, im fuckin stupid, my thing was crossed of as adult, i never knew that it wouldnt count, i frikin pointed it out 2 him. pleese dont laugh

3G
10-15-2003, 11:05 AM
ya 4shure well go next week, im fuckin stupid, my thing was crossed of as adult, i never knew that it wouldnt count, i frikin pointed it out 2 him. pleese dont laugh

maybe it'll get quashed :dunno: cuz he put adult on there and you're not an adult?? if not, the CP will probley lower the fine and drop the demerits = no insurance hike

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 11:06 AM
no, i mean i pointed it out, and he changed it, im stupid ohh so stupid

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 11:07 AM
i could pay the money easy, its just that its 115 that i would rather spend on something else, and an insurance hike that i never want

3G
10-15-2003, 11:09 AM
no, i mean i pointed it out, and he changed it, im stupid ohh so stupid

YOU FUCKING IDIOT :banghead: but i know a guy who can get you off, but you'll have to get down on your knees and take it in the mouth, but hey it's better than taking it in the ass by the po-po

edit :barf: :barf:

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 11:11 AM
no worries, better than takin it in the ass by my dad. hook me up man, ill hook up sum ross frum my bitches

Ben
10-15-2003, 11:19 AM
dont go suckin each others dicks quite yet, even if he had not pointed out the Adult thing the ticket wouldn't get thrown out. thats not what they call a vital field. It takes a pretty big error.

link785
10-15-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ben
dont go suckin each others dicks quite yet

Yes, please don't.

403Gemini
10-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Wow did you speak "1337 h4><0r" to the cop? he probably couldnt understand your excuse for doing that cause i sure as shit cant understand you, and being 17 is no excuse, learn how to type

3G
10-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Ben
dont go suckin each others dicks quite yet, even if he had not pointed out the Adult thing the ticket wouldn't get thrown out. thats not what they call a vital field. It takes a pretty big error.

ewww hell no :barf: :guns:

i was saying he can suck someone elses dick 2 get him off..i only take fellatio from the ladies :bigpimp:

HTN SWCHS
10-15-2003, 01:07 PM
i guess the only way 2 make it go away is suicide. or if he doesnt show up

3G
10-15-2003, 01:08 PM
i guess the only way 2 make it go away is suicide. or if he doesnt show up

:guns: :guns: suicide doesnt solve shit. but if u do do IT then it's a :thumbsup: for me...but hey it's only a traffic ticket sso chill out and go buy some KY Jelly for ur dad ;) :devil:

link785
10-15-2003, 01:10 PM
Ok, no one suggested it yet, so I will. Call POINTTS.

szw
10-15-2003, 01:14 PM

DA COP AINT GEORGE FORMAN, SO Y HE ALL UP IN MY GRILL?
:rofl: :thumbsup:

JordanEG6
10-15-2003, 01:25 PM
Just talk to the Justice of Peace....and explain how he didn't see you signal. Just ask him to reduce the ticket and no demerit points. that's the best bet. And talk nicely to him coz he's usually looking for a first impression. Got one like that and he reduced my ticket to $20 and let me off with no demerits. Aite payce. Goodluck to that

3G
10-15-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by link785
Ok, no one suggested it yet, so I will. Call POINTTS.

or Weapon_R on here

I did suggest that to him in person :thumbsup: but he doesnt want to pay :thumbsdow

link785
10-15-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
or Weapon_R on here

I did suggest that to him in person :thumbsup: but he doesnt want to pay :thumbsdow

Well if he doesn't want to pay, then I say let the ticket stand and he can pay it out in increased insurance rates :thumbsdow

Talies R
10-15-2003, 05:34 PM
Wow I found all the smart people, there all here in this thread.

Ben
10-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Talies R
Wow I found all the smart people, there all here in this thread.

you too eh? Dont generalize.

HTN SWCHS
10-16-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

or Weapon_R on here

i dont wanna pay 100 to ur buddy for a 115 ticket, ill take my chances with the cp and even if he doesnt reduce the ticket, im just shittin myself over demerits and insurance

Originally posted by TeamCrewcial
Just talk to the Justice of Peace....and explain how he didn't see you signal. Just ask him to reduce the ticket and no demerit points. that's the best bet. And talk nicely to him coz he's usually looking for a first impression. Got one like that and he reduced my ticket to $20 and let me off with no demerits. Aite payce. Goodluck to that

thx man, :thumbsup: