PDA

View Full Version : LF - Joint Venture Website Projects - freelancer type

bubbley
03-19-2009, 10:54 AM
edit

already found a couple of people thanks.

A790
03-19-2009, 10:58 AM
:rofl:

bubbley
03-19-2009, 11:00 AM
No hate please, i am making $50 a day on one of my websites on autopilot.

A790
03-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by bubbley
No hate please, i am making $50 a day on one of my websites on autopilot.
Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! Really, are you being serious right now? :rofl:

bubbley
03-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by A790

Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! Really, are you being serious right now?

Why? whats the problem here?

A790
03-19-2009, 11:09 AM

Why? whats the problem here?
"I made some mula selling ebooks..."

"I am making $50/day on autopilot..."

I'm calling you out right now. You're posting in here looking for a programmer/coder/developer to give you their time for free without providing ANY information at all that might back up such a ridiculous claim. Plus, anyone who's been in the internet marketing industry for more than a week knows that the guys peddling ebooks and WSO's belong on the warrior forum where they can peddle their useless, rehashed garbage to people equally as brain dead.

Let me guess: you made $10 online one day and decided to write up an ebook and sell it for the bargain price of $47. Once you sold a couple hundred of those you think you're this kickass marketer and are going to move beyond that and now want a partner in crime. Fine, I get it.

Humour me. How do you plan on marketing your new websites? What verticals are you going to explore? Do you have your niches picked out?

What INCENTIVE does a programmer/coder/developer have to work with you FOR FREE with NO GUARANTEE of income. No offense, but $50/day is PEANUTS in this industry.

bubbley
03-19-2009, 11:18 AM
edit

A790
03-19-2009, 11:32 AM
hey man..i have outsourced some of my work..and have sold some sites on sitepoint.. i just got into this and have had some success..i thought it would be cool to hook up with someone in town instead of some guy overseas... i have made some big progress on making websites on my own but need that extra little somthing that i dont have. For example, uploading user submitted videos..i have a site that i have started that the design i rip up in adobe photoshop and what not and do the rest in dreamweaver.

and yes i am on warrior forums for the past year and have picked up some awesome knowledge and started doing my own thing a few months ago..and my ebook is something IVE made. We both no theres a wealth of info on warrior how to market web articles, press releases, social networking sites etc.

But whatever i dont mind paying a guy peanuts to do my work.. i have alot of outsourcing contacts and dont mind paying peanuts to some guy in india or philipines to do my work but jsut thought it would be cool to find someone with the same interests in calgary. o well.

edit: also, i have a fulltime career and making the type of money even if it is 50 bux is not peanuts for me its great! and i have an idea that is untouched and theres nothing like this out there..but i will get er done with our without a partner from cowtown and ill let you no when its done :thumbsup:
This is some advice from me to you, and I really suggest you follow it.

Get OFF the Warrior Forum. Haven't you noticed something about it yet? It's not about how to actually market services or help your websites rank higher in the SERPs, it's all about selling ebooks to one another. Specifically, make money online ebooks. Doesn't that seem a little... incestuous to you? You know: buy my ebook and learn how to make money online by telling other people how to make money online.

Look at other internet marketing forums, like wickedfire. Learn what ACTUAL affiliates are doing to make $1,000 or $10,000 a day, not $50. I'm sure $50 is a milestone for you, and I'm glad that it's working out well, but you have to expect criticism when you are basically a newbie to the industry and claiming that you have EXCELLENT marketing skills.

Marketing skills... where? With PPC/SEM? I doubt it. If you did you would already be making $1,000+/day. What about social networking/digg? Well, again, you'd be making tons of cash already. SEO? Nope, because you'd be raking in TONS of money then.

So, what you're trying to do here is find someone inexperienced with online marketing but experienced with web development. Essentially, I see it as you pulling a fast one on someone. I know the industry bud, it's what I've been doing for years now. I know the difference between an experienced internet marketer and someone buying into all the hype and ebook BS. You are the latter.

So, my advice for you is to LEARN more before you set yourself up to fail. Hard. And learn from people who are already doing huge revenue. Don't learn from the WarriorForum jackasses that are peddling ebooks to each other.

EDIT: Nice try on the Ninja edit ;)

bubbley
03-19-2009, 11:52 AM
There is alot of info other than selling ebooks on warrior..ive actually learned alot..if someone knew more about internet marketing that would be even better. im not tryin to pull a fast one on anybody just looking to make a team, marketing is not the issue here for me.. and learning yes im learning everyday actually. Thanks for the advice as well, i have an ebook that i created myself and that is not what my ideas are based upon.

A790
03-19-2009, 11:55 AM
There is alot of info other than selling ebooks on warrior..ive actually learned alot..if someone knew more about internet marketing that would be even better. im not tryin to pull a fast one on anybody just looking to make a team, marketing is not the issue here for me.. and learning yes im learning everyday actually. Thanks for the advice as well, i have an ebook that i created myself and that is not what my ideas are based upon.
What kind of marketing are you doing? I've asked you this already but you are dodging the question. PPC, SEO, SEM, email... what?

bubbley
03-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by A790

What kind of marketing are you doing? I've asked you this already but you are dodging the question. PPC, SEO, SEM, email... what?

Lets just say my site is number 3 in google when searching for my product and that 50 bux doesnt include any sales of my actual product :)

btw wickedfire is wicked thanks for the site.. seems like you have alot of experience as well..i may pm you with some stuff

Chris101
03-19-2009, 02:28 PM
:hijack:

Out of curiosity I went to Warrior Forum and stumbled upon this thread. http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/65599-site-flippers-help.html

This question is for A790.

I remember overhearing a conversation in a pub a loooong time ago where a guy was telling his buddy how much money he was making "flipping" web sites. As a developer I was intrigued so I continued to listen. After about 5 minutes I realized the dude had no clue about anything web related. He just kept dropping acronyms like seo, rss, and serps completely out of context and reiterating how much money he was making.

What is the deal with these site "flippers". Are there really guys out there buying up these no-name no-traffic sites and selling them? It all sounds completely absurd to me.

A790
03-19-2009, 03:36 PM
SIte flippers are guys that buy a domain name ($10), hosting (usually free if they have a server), and then install some outsourced content and do some link building. All in all, they invest $80-$100 and try to get back at least $150-$200.

The problem is that often these sites don't sell. Especially because someone experienced, such as myself, could have teh same site made in an hour for $80 :P