PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parts from 1991 Acura Integra

fire_fly_207
03-19-2009, 01:15 PM
This car was involved in a front end collision at low speed that damaged the structure of the front end. For this reason I am parting it out, any parts that have been damaged from the impact are not being sold, all parts have been removed from the car with the exception of the rear hatch and the glass. If there is interest in those items I will be more than willing to remove them from my car and prepare them for transport. Parts are located in Lethbridge but I have been making trips to Calgary on an almost weekly basis so I can deliver parts. All prices are OBO.

B18A1 Longblock (no transmission or intake piping in this price) 600$
Axle shafts all 3: 125$ each: 50$
Ingen Cold Air Intake piping SOLD
Borla Manifold back exhaust SOLD
Acura OE wheels each 25$ set of 4: 80$
2 BFG Traction T/A 7/32" tread for 50$/pair
2 Nokian Hakkapalita RSi Winter tires 11/32" tread 150$/pair 185/70R14
Rear "Altezza" Lights SOLD
Momo Steering Wheel w/ universal Honda Hub 150$
Momo Shift knob w/ boot **SOLD**
Momo Pedals **SOLD**
OE Acura Seats, Passanger seat is bassically new 50$, Drivers has wear on Lumbar support 25$
All brake rotors are less than 2 months old and are well within specifications, 15$ each, (wont sell pads or calipers for possible safety concerns)
Wiring harness's are available, ECU and any other little piece here and there are also available, let me know what you need and I will get pack to you on whether the part is still good and a price on it,

This list is only a partial list of all the available parts if any parts not listed are wanted please send me a PM and I can confirm the availability of the part and we can work out a price, pictures can be viewed at the link below, I can be reach by E-mail, replies to thread, Private Msgs or you can contact me via my cell phone at 403-593-7174. Car was driven into the garage under its own power, suspension componants are what suffered the most damage, engine compression tested at an average of 182 PSI.

Dan

Pictures of many parts (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/fire_fly_207/)

***I have read and reviewed the rules of the forum and I cannot seem to figure out why my post are being deleted, if I have not corrected any problems please let me know so that I will not repeat them******

sk8r3124
03-19-2009, 01:34 PM
is this a GSR?

fire_fly_207
03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
It is not a GSR, its a GS or w/e. The nice one for 1991. I guess I missed a few things in my post. The body has 266xxxKM on it, engine has under 100xxx. Engine was replaced about a week after I bought the car. Every 4500km i changed the oil filter, oil, and checked the car over well, I did much of the maintanence myself and I have many receipts for parts installed.

Dan

n1zm0
03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
real long shot but do you have the OEM exhaust kicking around by any chance?

crez
03-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Do you have the doors still by chance, I'm wanting the power group from inside them.

fire_fly_207
03-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Can make a trip to calgary today, any parts wanted please give me a call,

403-593-7174

Dan

fire_fly_207
03-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Some parts have been sold locally and my list has been updated.

Dan

fire_fly_207
03-28-2009, 03:06 PM
ALL PARTS MUST GO! The parts are cluttering up the garage and I need to get as much of the parts gone as I can.

All prices are NEGOETIABLE and if anyone is willing to make a trip to Lethbridge and pick up parts I can offer a lower price. If more than one person would get back to me at a time regarding a sale I would be more willing to make a trip to calgary, as it is I wont make the trip to sell anything less than 350$ worth, I still have the shell of the car if anyone was interested in that, all body panels are still on the car, fenders are easily removed, carpet is removed for easy access to wiring and the fuel pump,

Dan

403-593-7171

[email protected]
or
Pm me for any additional information or to make arrangements for parts

crez
03-29-2009, 09:22 AM
any idea on the door guts or fuel pump as of yet?

fire_fly_207
03-31-2009, 08:42 PM
The lack of co-ordinated interest is making trips to calgary difficult... parts are still available

Dan

fire_fly_207
04-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Ok, so i dont have the time right now to get back to everyones pms so i am just going to put all the new pictures with the old ones and let you all know that i have over 50 pictures of the various parts that i have still. I have a local sale pending on the intake and exhaust. A few other minor parts have been sold and i have so far managed to break the TAILIGHTS and the BODY CONTROL HARNESS... sorry to anyone who was interested in those parts.

MANY NEW PICTURES ARE UP, MANY MORE ARE AVAILABLE

Dan

fire_fly_207
04-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Part list has been updated following some sales locally.

Dan