PDA

View Full Version : MacWrap

TDFTW
03-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Just had a macwrap. Suprisingly it was tasty!
Just saw it on tv, ran out and bought one. Anybody else have it yet?

TurboD
03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
why not just buy a big mac?

xmattx8
03-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I thought it looked disgusting :barf:

SI_futbol
03-19-2009, 06:27 PM
I just had one.....HOLY FUCK IT WAS BAD. Its obviously tasted like a bigmac, but then ur expecting bun and instead its wrap!

JRSC00LUDE
03-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Maybe it would have tasted better if it wasn't a knockoff. Next time, try a McWrap.

nonlinear
03-19-2009, 07:31 PM
what is in the mcwrap? a burger patty sliced in half (:rofl: ) and some big mac sauce? or what?

sdiep
03-19-2009, 07:53 PM
What does it look like?

jwslam
03-19-2009, 08:04 PM
there's a pic on msn homepage
hmm i couldn't copy it
but it's featured on the mcdicks homepage
http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/index.aspx

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Maybe it would have tasted better if it wasn't a knockoff. Next time, try a McWrap.
it's the mac snack wrap
so both are wrong

JAYMEZ
03-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by SI_futbol
I just had one.....HOLY FUCK IT WAS BAD. Its obviously tasted like a bigmac, but then ur expecting bun and instead its wrap!

Offf courseee you did.

xmattx8
03-19-2009, 09:09 PM
im actually really tempted to get one tho... is it just half a burger? can I get a double? haha:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I want to know more about it!

bigboom
03-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

actually it is is a Mac Wrap, get your facts straight :)

i tried one last night, ive been trying to cut all sorts of unhealthy food out of my diet so it was kind of a cheat food for me, instead of having to buy a whole burger just to get a taste i can have a mac wrap and it was surprisingly good.

TDFTW
03-20-2009, 09:50 AM
My Macwrap was good also. And Instead of having the calories of a whole big mac i only deal with calories of less than half of one :) with the same mac taste

QuasarCav
03-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by TDFTW
My Macwrap was good also. And Instead of having the calories of a whole big mac i only deal with calories of less than half of one :) with the same mac taste

You can acheive the same result with a teaspoon of thousand island dressing and a piece of lettuce.

Gooseberry
03-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Only one way to explain it...

:barf: never again.

Super_Geo
03-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Just get the poor man's Big Mac...

Double Cheeseburger ($1.39)
+ Lettuce (+$0.10)
+Tomatoes (+$0.10)
+Mac Sauce (+$0.10)
+Tax (+0.08)

= Poor Man's Big Mac ($1.77)

n1zm0
03-20-2009, 11:02 AM
lol its funny that ppl think its 'better for you' because its a wrap, and wraps are healthy..

just like a big mac, its still fried 'beef' with xanthane gum and glucose-fructose sauce covered in wheat!

*sigh* i want a big mac now lol

sabad66
03-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I bought one the other day and while it didn't look so good, it actually was pretty tasty

bigboom
03-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0
lol its funny that ppl think its 'better for you' because its a wrap, and wraps are healthy..

just like a big mac, its still fried 'beef' with xanthane gum and glucose-fructose sauce covered in wheat!

*sigh* i want a big mac now lol

i dont think anyone thinks its healthy...its just nice because instead of having to purchase a full big mac just for a taste you can just get a mac wrap now.

nonlinear
03-20-2009, 12:07 PM
so despite several questions asking "what is a mcwrap," there has still been a major FAIL on providing any information at all, except for a picture on the mcdopnalds website (and we all know how accurate those are).

so, OP, or anyone else who has had this, can you please take 2 seconds to give a sentence description of what this thing is? from the picture, it looks like 1) a hamburger patty cut in half LOL, 2) some lettuce, 3) a pickle, 4) maybe some mac sauce (?), 5) in a tortilla.

am i missing something? Is this all this mcwrap is? really don't think that piece of shit deserves all this interweb hype.

SneakyNeek
03-20-2009, 12:14 PM
i thought it was pretty self explanatory. Big mac in wrap form:dunno:

Kloubek
03-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
what is in the mcwrap? a burger patty sliced in half (:rofl: ) and some big mac sauce? or what?

Actually... yes.

Even in the ads it looks disgusting. I won't even give it a try. :barf:

EK 2.0
03-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Man I want a Big Mac now...

nonlinear
03-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by SneakyNeek
i thought it was pretty self explanatory. Big mac in wrap form:dunno:

umm, no, it's not self-explanatory. it's called a mcwrap for christ sakes... how anyone could surmise it's a big mac in wrap form based on that name is beyond me.

anyhow, are you saying there are two patties sliced in half, for a total of four halves in a wrap? or what? i mean shit, in the time it took you to make that vague-ass post, you could have just told us what it is :dunno:

nonlinear
03-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Actually... yes.

Even in the ads it looks disgusting. I won't even give it a try. :barf:

hahahah, that's some classy shit right there LOL

stevieo
03-20-2009, 01:44 PM

umm, no, it's not self-explanatory. it's called a mcwrap for christ sakes... how anyone could surmise it's a big mac in wrap form based on that name is beyond me.

anyhow, are you saying there are two patties sliced in half, for a total of four halves in a wrap? or what? i mean shit, in the time it took you to make that vague-ass post, you could have just told us what it is :dunno:

The Snack Wrap Mac features the fixings of a Big Mac—a sliced burger patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle and onions—but no sesame seed bun. It’s packaged in a warm flour tortilla.

AKA MAC WRAP
a big mac in a wrap instead of bun? self explanitory?

bigboom
03-20-2009, 01:46 PM

its a mac wrap not a mcwrap...maybe if you would actually look at the name of the wrap it would help you figure it out. Mac as in big mac without the big so its smaller in size and wrap which means its in a wrap.

SneakyNeek
03-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by bigboom

its a mac wrap not a mcwrap...maybe if you would actually look at the name of the wrap it would help you figure it out. Mac as in big mac without the big so its smaller inhat size and wrap which means its in a wrap.

this

Kritafo
03-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Mac Snack wrap: 350 calories, 8g sat. fat, 45mg cholesterol

Big mac: 540 calories, 10g sat. fat, 70mg cholesterol

So there is a difference.

Anyone notice poutine listed on the McD's.ca website?

JAYMEZ
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
^^ They offer it in Montreal don't they? I'm pretty sure last time I was drinking and partying in Montreal i had a mcdicks poutine.

300zxfairlday
03-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I did not like it :barf: :barf:

Mabee beacuse the meat tasted like it was a few hours expired lol

Kobe
03-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I havn't tried that one, but the chipolitle one is sick as fuck as well..

I like the Spicy Buffalo chicken one but the have given me the chipolitle one like 3 times now...

pattyt
03-21-2009, 12:31 AM
it was shmeh , rather get the chicken

masoncgy
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
I've tried it, I didn't care for it that much. For some reason, that triple cut sesame seed bun is what makes the big mac what it is... just wasn't the same in wrap form.

elesdee
03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
McWrap!?!? Hahaha McDonalds marketers failed pretty bad in naming this one! Do you guys not hear it as McCRAP!?

Thomas Gabriel
03-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Two Mac wraps with mcChicken in the middle = McGangBangWithModels

CUG
03-23-2009, 09:46 AM
I tried it, it's fucking disgusting.

Speed_69
03-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Tried it on saturday. Was pretty crappy.

ekguy
03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Had one last night and I was also surprised at the taste. The first bite was gross but once I hit the big mac sauce it was awesome.

ekguy
03-23-2009, 12:42 PM
wonder if you can order a chicken one with big mac sauce. It would be awesome like that.

nonlinear
03-23-2009, 12:57 PM
for the record, this is called a "Mac Snack Wrap" and consists of 3 hamburger patty halves (:rofl: ) with iceberg lettuce and big mac sauce wrapped in a tortilla.

tried one on saturday afternoon and thought it sucked big time. the beef patties were cold and dry and not evenly sliced in half (one was more like 30% of a patty haha), the iceberg lettuce was, well, iceberg lettuce, and the tortilla was cold, dry, hard and unpliable (everything NOT to do when serving tortillas).

cost is $1.89 + tax. personally, i think the $1.39 menu provides way better value (e.g. you can get a double cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger for cheaper).

drtoohotty1
03-23-2009, 10:57 PM
i had one when i was hungry all it did was make me want to order a big mac......