PDA

View Full Version : Some issues with my prelude

300zxfairlday
03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Ok so i have a 5th gen prelude.

I need to pass out of province inspection but theres a few things i need to do to it before i even take it in because i know it will not pass.

Ok so to start, the old owner had a compustar alarm on it kept going off or something as i was told and instead of getting it fixed he just ripped something out and at the same time ripped out the HORN.

So my question to that is Where can i find a horn and who would install it. It is currently not registered and i cannot get it registered until i get oof done.

Is it easy to install?

Ok 2nd. There is a full kit on the car and all the lights and everything work except for frount turn signals. The lights are not there its just a big hole. the problem is that the wires that are down there for the signals have been cut. on the left side theres some hanging wires , a terminal for the signal lamp to fit into but on the right side there is none.

I need to find someone that knows how to rewire that to make the signal work.

If anyone knows how to do any of the following and can help me out. just pm me your price and we can set something up.

Thanks in advance, If anyone has any of the parts i need also pm me how much you want for them

Fusion
03-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Call A1 part for less for the horn 280-8888 and the rest i dont know