PDA

View Full Version : Harvey's: Angus Mushroom Melt 2 for 1

tentacles
03-20-2009, 09:04 PM
http://www.harveys.ca/coupon/en/

I just got 2 at the Brentwood location, worked out to $3.15/each. Now I know what the old lady must feel like, with so much beef crammed down my throat. :drool:

Can someone confirm the Country Hills location is participating? I'll be driving there tomorow and would like to pick up some more.

96integra
03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Yo the burger is so good!!! Do we just print the coupon or refer them?

dj_rice
03-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Print coupon hence why its a coupon

xLostx
03-21-2009, 07:48 PM
what if i were to bring my laptop to harveys and just show them the coupon off my screen so that I wouldn't have to waste paper?

dj_rice
03-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
what if i were to bring my laptop to harveys and just show them the coupon off my screen so that I wouldn't have to waste paper?

Then u are a smart man :thumbsup:

Redwagon
03-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the post. Had a couple today and they were great! I love getting everything on it and making it into one enormous burger.

Can't have too many of these though!

jsn
03-30-2009, 11:43 PM
disapointing burger. The burger itself is decent... it's just a horrible mushroom swiss burger. I think i had about 5 mushrooms total spread out on my burger. I'd just stick to a normal burger which is cheaper... but then again, no 2 for 1 coupon for normal burgers...

Artega
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
I could barely finish the 2 but damn was it good.
I wouldn't pay 6 bucks for the burger though. I couldn't say no to the 2 for 1 deal though

tentacles
03-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by jsn
disapointing burger. The burger itself is decent... it's just a horrible mushroom swiss burger. I think i had about 5 mushrooms total spread out on my burger. I'd just stick to a normal burger which is cheaper... but then again, no 2 for 1 coupon for normal burgers...

Read the fine print - The coupon is for any Angus Burger, not just the mushroom melt. You can buy a regular Angus for $5 and get a 2nd free.

jsn
03-31-2009, 07:12 PM
^^ oops, I typed the wrong thing. I had the Angus mushroom melt. Like i said, it was dissapointing because of the lack of mushrooms, but the burger itself was good. It just isn't a mushroom melt because mine literally had 5 or 6 mushrooms on it and I couldn't taste it at all.

charlie_su1986
04-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by jsn
^^ oops, I typed the wrong thing. I had the Angus mushroom melt. Like i said, it was dissapointing because of the lack of mushrooms, but the burger itself was good. It just isn't a mushroom melt because mine literally had 5 or 6 mushrooms on it and I couldn't taste it at all.

mind sharing the store location you went? thanks.

jsn
04-06-2009, 09:14 PM
the one in westhills. Stingy as hell with the mushrooms. Maybe other locations are better :dunno: