PDA

View Full Version : uc dinos

colt22
03-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Random question here...

Does anyone watch or have an interest in our schools varsity sports (football basketball hockey ) teams or does everyone who goes to the school not give a fuck?

Shunsui
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Basketball team sucks they just got eliminated few days ago, just playing they're good, but they still got eliminated lol

AE92_TreunoSC
03-20-2009, 10:39 PM
I love the womens volley ball team :D :love:

~Leah~
03-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I enjoyed watching them, I worked the stats table for every home volleyball and basketball game when I was in uni... got paid to watch decent sports, why not.

eb0i
03-22-2009, 03:06 PM
I like following the men's and women's hockey team. :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
03-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by colt22
Random question here...

Does anyone watch or have an interest in our schools varsity sports (football basketball hockey ) teams or does everyone who goes to the school not give a fuck?

2 words: Commuter school. No one cares because they have their own little world outside of the university. Take them out of their own shell without a support system and people will gravitate towards school activities

signature7
03-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

2 words: Commuter school. No one cares because they have their own little world outside of the university. Take them out of their own shell without a support system and people will gravitate towards school activities

couldn't have said it better myself.

colinxx235
03-22-2009, 07:09 PM
yah I agree, U of C is really just poor student involvement for a reason, my 4th year attending and I haven't watched a single athletic event or yet to participate in anything much more then a Thursday den night... haha

Eleanor
03-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Watched a grand total of two basketball games over three years at U of C.

Could care less about school sports :dunno:

911fever
03-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235
yah I agree, U of C is really just poor student involvement for a reason, my 4th year attending and I haven't watched a single athletic event or yet to participate in anything much more then a Thursday den night... haha

haha too funny.. i know so many people that are like that too.
I played intramurals at the U of C, that was about it.