PDA

View Full Version : Elbow pain

anschutz_92
03-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Doing inclined bench press today, my left elbow was clicking. It wasn't really hurting but it was noticeable. Also was doing it during skull crushers. I got home from the gym around 8:30 and my elbow was somewhat sore. Around 10:00 I was bored from doing homework so I did some push ups. Clicked even worse and now is somewhat painful. With some observation I have found it is a tendon which is sliding over a extrusion of my inner elbow. Are there any exercises which I can do to aid in the proper tracking of the joint? It's only under load which it does this.

Kennyredline
03-25-2009, 12:16 PM
You're dying.

Shunsui
04-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I noticed the same thing a few days ago when I did some skull crushers, but I just woke up today and didn't feel the pain anymore. I guess it just takes time for soreness to leave.
I also think that it got sore because I tried lifting too much during that exercise. Maybe if you go one level lower, that might prevent it from happening.:dunno:

mdeluxe
04-07-2009, 02:00 PM
I had the same problem... Went to the doctors he called it tennis elbow... nothing they could do besides take it easy on it.

he said it usually just passes. :dunno: unsolved mystery

GQBalla
04-07-2009, 02:06 PM
when i first started working out my elbows always clicked, now it seems to have faded away.

You can try to take some glucosamine to help it out.

My parents both have bad joints and they take that.

dharminder
04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
As someone posted, skull crushers drop the incline on the bench that will take some pressure off your elbows.
The best thing to do is just take that right out of your work out and throw in a different exercise. Yea I know it’s a great exercise but keep it up might not be able to work out at all.

What else i noticed that helped some what was getting a tensor band aid for your elbow.