http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPxinqO3f8o

embeding didnt work

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chkolny541
03-22-2009, 11:56 AM
vPxinqO3f8o

chkolny541
03-22-2009, 12:02 PM
wow, it doesnt seem like they have ANY rules there at all. And people think calgary is bad..

rc2002
03-22-2009, 12:26 PM
That was pretty tame driving. The guy is taking it really slow.

I found Shanghai was much faster paced. The drivers there are way more attentive than they are in Calgary. They drive aggressively but very predictably so you always know there intentions.

I would actually feel safer driving there than here

thrasher22
03-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah thats definitely tame for China, anywhere I went there were 3x the amount of people on the road.

Its rad because they put the responsibility on everyone else to watch out for you, and you drive however you want. Everyone was more attentive, but its still pretty terrifying for a westerner like me haha.

spikerS
03-23-2009, 12:39 AM
why waste the money and paint the lines on the roads?

Tram Common
03-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by spikers
why waste the money and paint the lines on the roads?

Because it's China. They have to pretend like their doing something progressive.

n1zm0
03-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
That was pretty tame driving. The guy is taking it really slow.

I found Shanghai was much faster paced. The drivers there are way more attentive than they are in Calgary. They drive aggressively but very predictably so you always know there intentions.

I would actually feel safer driving there than here

+1 if you've driven in S.E asia, you'll wish EVERYONE drove like that here, the aggressive but predictable driving especially, everything works smooth and efficient unlike here when theres a gdamned accident on the northbnd side of the deerft, everyone in the southbnd lane wants to slow down and have a gander as if they've never seen a fender bender before, biggest pet peeve for me driving here besides people who stop in merge lanes to enter traffic, our license requirements are too lax here.. i mean in m'sia it is mandatory to learn how to change a fken tire to pass, unlike here where even grown men cant change a tire and call for a towtruck.

the craziest i've been in was in M'sia (specifically east m'sia) when the fken traffic lights stopped working at rush hour (no backup flashing red 4 way stop system there), every man/woman for themselves wrestle mania style lol

TYMSMNY
03-27-2009, 05:48 PM
aggressive yet predictable. That's the key, being predictable. People are aggressive here but jeeze, they can't make up their mind on what to do. Left lane? no, right lane? maybe... let me swerve between the two.

Now add... motorcyclists, bicyclists, and trucks together and you got some pretty crazy intersections.

RotaryPower
03-30-2009, 04:52 PM
:eek: