PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Dont Flirt!

Ben
10-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Got this in my email today, just had to pass it on.

ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO FLIRT!!!!!

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him. So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick" he could and
copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks he finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior. She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.

"Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."

"You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your Dad, apparently he had the time of his life."

DJ Lazy
10-16-2003, 06:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :thumbsup:
that is just............. I dunno... FUCT UP i guess.. LOL :rofl:

Danger_Mouse
10-16-2003, 06:03 PM
EWWWWWWWW thats nasty lol....

Davetronz
10-16-2003, 06:06 PM
hahahaha GREAT one Bennay! :D

Fluidic
10-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Ok don't laugh... but I watched that very same "tale" on PlayBoy TV. It turns out his husband went to the store or whatever, he rented out his costume to some guy, the wife went, had sex with what she thought was her husband, but it was some mysterious guy. She races home to get into bed and act like nothing happened... she beats her husband home by like 1 minute.

:D

/////AMG
10-16-2003, 06:15 PM
:rofl: hahaha SICK!

kaput
10-16-2003, 06:26 PM

HK2NR
10-16-2003, 07:13 PM
:rofl: oh man that's classic

ryder_23
10-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by kaput
That was on TLC's urban legends show.

:werd: saw it like a week ago, still good for laugh

sxtasy
10-16-2003, 08:01 PM
haha, good story!

illeagle
10-16-2003, 08:30 PM
this chic, goes to a college party, and gets super drunk... She's so hammered, she lets her friends set her up with some guy she doesen't know. she waits in a room so they can have sex. She has a towel over her face so nobody sees her. During sex she's screeming, and the guy recognizes the it. He knows the scream but can't remember who it is, So he pulls off the towel to see her, and it's his sister... ....

GT2NV
10-16-2003, 09:31 PM
hahahaha good read

sandman
10-16-2003, 09:44 PM
:eek: :barf: :rofl: :rofl:

Melinda
10-17-2003, 12:36 AM
Haha Ben did you get that from Ian? I got the same email from him today :)

Ekliptix
10-17-2003, 07:15 AM
haha

Dj_Stylz
10-17-2003, 07:25 AM
awww fuck thats nasty!!