PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes employees

likwid
03-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Anyone here on Beyond work for any Mercedes dealers? I have a few questions.

rumeo
03-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Why don't you post your questions here? There are a lot of MB owners on beyond and are quite knowledgeable about their cars...

bosa
03-23-2009, 12:24 AM
What is your post referring to? Parts, sales, service? I used to work for Benz and I know a few people who still do.

2EFNFAST
03-23-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't work for a MB dealer; I work for THE MB dealer.

PM me your cc #, expiration date, CCV, SSN, and mother's maiden name and I'll have your parts/service to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

likwid
03-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Just have a question about the new C Class and if there is a waiting list, or if one could just go down to a dealership and pick one up easily.

Eleanor
03-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Call them? :dunno:

likwid
03-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Call them? :dunno:

Obviously. Just seeing if anyone here had any experiences first.

Jason Lange
03-23-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by likwid
Just have a question about the new C Class and if there is a waiting list, or if one could just go down to a dealership and pick one up easily.

Try a phone call...:banghead:

likwid
03-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Jason Lange

Try a phone call...:banghead:

Thanks Captain Obvious. Try reading the last post before posting. :banghead:

Palmiros
03-23-2009, 08:47 AM

Thanks Captain Obvious. Try reading the last post before posting. :banghead:

I don't think being a douchebag will get anyone here to answer your questions. You've got several replies, instructing you on what to do, which is call them; now, if you would have posted an actual question from the beginning, instead of wasting time, you might have had an answer already.

:facepalm:

likwid
03-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Palmiros

I don't think being a douchebag will get anyone here to answer your questions. You've got several replies, instructing you on what to do, which is call them; now, if you would have posted an actual question from the beginning, instead of wasting time, you might have had an answer already.

:facepalm:

I obviously know that I can call them. Forums are normally a place to share information with others, so I figured I could save myself a long distance phone call by asking on here first. Yes, I blame myself for not posting the question from the start.

Eleanor
03-23-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks Captain Obvious. Try reading the last post before posting. :banghead: He probably posted right as you did, seeing as your posts were a minute apart.
so I figured I could save myself a long distance phone call by asking on here first. Email them?

Palmiros
03-23-2009, 09:06 AM

I obviously know that I can call them. Forums are normally a place to share information with others, so I figured I could save myself a long distance phone call by asking on here first. Yes, I blame myself for not posting the question from the start.

What are the questions?!

likwid
03-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Palmiros

What are the questions?!

Just have a question about the new C Class and if there is a waiting list, or if one could just go down to a dealership and pick one up easily. Also, if it is tougher to get a lease these days with the recession and such.

max_boost
03-23-2009, 09:37 AM
If you have good credit you'll get the lease but not sure what their rates are for the lower model C's. 6.9% for C63

Yeah you can go down and just buy one but again it depends on what options you want. Special order will take 3 months.

likwid
03-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
If you have good credit you'll get the lease but not sure what their rates are for the lower model C's. 6.9% for C63

Yeah you can go down and just buy one but again it depends on what options you want. Special order will take 3 months.

More specifically the c300/c350. I just read a few reports that people had to wait months for theirs, but that could be because of a special order. Thanks.

infected
03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Last week they had a few on the lot or in storage for you to choose from.

likwid
03-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Good stuff. Thanks guys.

2EFNFAST
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
I don't work for a MB dealer; I work for THE MB dealer.

PM me your cc #, expiration date, CCV, SSN, and mother's maiden name and I'll have your parts/service to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Apparently internet humor is missed on some. I had ~3~ people PM me asking for information (part quotes, etc....) :facepalm:

ercchry
03-23-2009, 09:46 PM

Apparently internet humor is missed on some. I had ~3~ people PM me asking for information (part quotes, etc....) :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl:

should have gone with it...

badatusrnames
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM

:rofl:

I know, a lot of my attempts at sarcasm, irony, hyperbole, analogy, etc often go :whoosh: :confused:

bosa
03-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Beyond members go from helping out their fellow members to scamming those who own a Mercedes :rofl:.

asfjasljj
03-23-2009, 10:47 PM
financing rate is 3.9% and leasing rate is 4.25% form my memory

2EFNFAST
03-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by asfjasljj
financing rate is 3.9% and leasing rate is 4.25% form my memory

trying this again...........
I can offer 0.09% financing with 0 down, or leasing at 1.25% 0 down on an SL65 AMG.

PM me your cc #, expiration date, CCV, SSN, and mother's maiden name and I'll set it up. :thumbsup:

berbatov
03-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Bad customer service

Go to Lexus. Speak to Jeff - awesome guy

B18C
03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
They usually have a couple C's on the lot but the choice is limited.