PDA

View Full Version : Are people in chestermere always useless?

dollarbillz
03-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Hey Guys,

My Lil Rant I live in chestermere and today at 3:30am my moms was going to work and driving she got stuck in basically the only way out becuase of all the snow, Yes she should have know better to just go on the opposite side where it was super clean but hey she's 56yrs old and likes to follow rules.

Anyways she calls me wakes me up and says she stuck so me and my bro go out there and take out shovels to clear snow and try to push the car out.

In this time 5 People with trucks and like 12 Cars come see the problem and just walk away!!! no help whatsoever seeing that clearly its gonna take the manpower of more than 2 to push it away mom can't really push lol.

Anyway thank god my bro in law lives like beside us we call him and we finally get it out reverse and tell her take the opposite road.

Seems like someone was plowing and left all the snow in that one sections. But like wdf i know ppl in chestermere are well off even we are but hey we still get our hands dirty and we are not lazy. When I lived in NE calgary we never had this probelm plenty of people were willing to help.

Anyways done my rant but have u guys had similar experiences with well off area's i know my friend said when she lived in Discovery Ridge she had the same problem bunch of rich punks too lazy to help a lady.

Eleanor
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Snooty people in Chestermere? I don't believe you.

Yeah, it really sucks, people are only concerned about themselves these days.

ZorroAMG
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Aint lazy?

Clearly.

:facepalm:

anyway....not everyone is nice enough to help....at least you kids did, right?

syscal
03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
wow that was hard to read

on the other side of the city in Springbank my Jeep got stuck in 4-5 feet of snow in the ditch (buildup of the winter snow few weeks ago during the last blast of heavy snow).

Anyways, I'm walking along side Old Banff Coach Road and every BMW, Merc, Lexus, and regular car that passed by offered to drive me home. I was amazed at how many suits were willing to help out.

Could be just Chestermere...those vehicles were probably moving pot from their lakeside grow ops and didn't want to stop :D

dollarbillz
03-23-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by syscal
wow that was hard to read

on the other side of the city in Springbank my Jeep got stuck in 4-5 feet of snow in the ditch (buildup of the winter snow few weeks ago during the last blast of heavy snow).

Anyways, I'm walking along side Old Banff Coach Road and every BMW, Merc, Lexus, and regular car that passed by offered to drive me home. I was amazed at how many suits were willing to help out.

Could be just Chestermere...those vehicles were probably moving pot from their lakeside grow ops and didn't want to stop :D

Hahah shady people of chestermere sorry for the hard read had to type quick! because I'm in class atm

ekguy
03-23-2009, 11:23 AM
I didn't actually like living in Lake Chaparal until this winter. On 2 different occasions my car got stuck in the snow on our street because a couple of our truck driving neighbors think it's funny to put all the snow from their driveways in the road since they can drive through it. Me and about a good dozen neighbors got stuck almost every day (my Legend is lowered, and Porsches aren't really meant for snow). Each time I got stuck I had people help push me. I helped push the neighbors Cayman a couple times.

Also I cleared the spot where I park my car on the street and come home one night and the neighbor had cleared more of it for me.

Not every nice upscale neighborhood is bad.

dollarbillz
03-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
I didn't actually like living in Lake Chaparal until this winter. On 2 different occasions my car got stuck in the snow on our street because a couple of our truck driving neighbors think it's funny to put all the snow from their driveways in the road since they can drive through it. Me and about a good dozen neighbors got stuck almost every day (my Legend is lowered, and Porsches aren't really meant for snow). Each time I got stuck I had people help push me. I helped push the neighbors Cayman a couple times.

Also I cleared the spot where I park my car on the street and come home one night and the neighbor had cleared more of it for me.

Not every nice upscale neighborhood is bad.

And I Agree cuz i have friends that live in some, that told me stories, that ppl are nice. But like why the hell get out of your car to see what the hell is up and just walk back to your car and leave. Like dude you see that we are stuck move on, no need to get out and say push up im not that much of a tool, we actually had to reverse out cuz if we pushed up we still would get stuck.

Lex350
03-23-2009, 02:27 PM
with the car I drive....I always help people who are stuck because it could just as easily be me.....got to keep up the good karma. :thumbsup:

Xtrema
03-23-2009, 02:34 PM
The city is getter bigger, the people are getting colder.

It's all the example of helping and getting burn in return that make us cold.

dollarbillz
03-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
with the car I drive....I always help people who are stuck because it could just as easily be me.....got to keep up the good karma. :thumbsup:

Yup thats my way of thinking too, but I guess to others it's not, but finally after my complaint to the town of chestermere the cleaned it up 30mins after I called and told them how someone left so much snow. So at least they are faster in that way then calgary :D

dandia89
03-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I couldn't imagine anyone in my neighbourhood doing anything nice and im in canyon meadows

freshprince1
03-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by dandia89
I couldn't imagine anyone in my neighbourhood doing anything nice and im in canyon meadows

you mean...Canyon Ghetto's

...a-thankyou...