PDA

View Full Version : car options

sunsam
03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
im thinking of getting a
subaru 04 wrx , rsx type s 2005, eclipse 2006 gt , or a G35 coupe .. anyone which car is the best bang for the buck and fastest

G-ZUS
03-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Didnt you say you're broke in your other thread for the 350? I'd say buy a cheaper car then all of those

Doozer
03-23-2009, 05:15 PM
:facepalm:

You're comparing cars like an RSX and a G35 coupe? Dude, those are in such different categories that it shows you've obviously put no thought into this other than "hey, I like this car, maybe I should buy one". Good luck with that...

psycoticclown
03-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Doozer
:facepalm:

You're comparing cars like an RSX and a G35 coupe? Dude, those are in such different categories that it shows you've obviously put no thought into this other than "hey, I like this car, maybe I should buy one". Good luck with that...

:werd:

Totally different classes for all of them. The WRX is probably the best bang for your money, but lackluster interior. G35 coupe is probably fastest but most expensive and has the best interior also but they are everywhere too.

atgilchrist
Originally posted by G-ZUS
Didnt you say you're broke in your other thread for the 350? I'd say buy a cheaper car then all of those

+1. Why would you downgrade from a 350Z to an rsx?

nbaker00
If money isn't an issue, take the G35...
Maybe even test out an STI if you are comparing to a WRX ;)

sunsam
03-23-2009, 06:16 PM
broke in my thread?? i just got a job a month ago .. back to makin money so yeah ,,,
and yes people i know the difference between the cars.,., driven each one and read about each one , its just i cant make up my dam mind .. just thought id get some opinions and experiences from people who own these cars , maintenance wise especially + and im getting great deals on all these cars..

pinoyhero
03-23-2009, 06:23 PM
How much you lookin to spend?

BigMass
03-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by sunsam
im thinking of getting a
subaru 04 wrx , rsx type s 2005, eclipse 2006 gt , or a G35 coupe .. anyone which car is the best bang for the buck and fastest

if you take all factors into consideration, i'd go with the 05 Type S. Best bang for the buck, good speed, practical, reliable and a nice interior. Back in 05 I compared the Type S with the WRX. I went with the Type S.

G35 was out of my price range at the time. It's in a different class than the first 3 cars you listed.

SRT10Killer
03-23-2009, 06:42 PM
if you end up getting a 02-04 or and I think 06 WRX make sure to do a compression test before you do

sunsam
03-23-2009, 07:08 PM
compression test hey , do i have to ask for that test in specific during inspection ?

Gabe182
03-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Personally, I like the sti the best. but ive never driven an rsx. I heard there slow as ballss (even the S)

Jeremiah
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
get the rsx and slice the top... BALLLLLIN

G-ZUS
03-23-2009, 08:09 PM
broke in my thread?? i just got a job a month ago .. back to makin money so yeah ,,,
and yes people i know the difference between the cars.,., driven each one and read about each one , its just i cant make up my dam mind .. just thought id get some opinions and experiences from people who own these cars , maintenance wise especially + and im getting great deals on all these cars..

my 350z 2003

my clutch peddle dropped yesterday flat to the floor while driving , and now i took it to a shop i was at work and they opened the tranny i assumed that my master an slave cylinder failed, because my cylinder fluid was low when i checked once i pulled over ... and they TOOK apart the tranny telling me that the clutch bearing , washer ball pin, Sleeve Clutch release , bearing clutch release all needs to be replaced.. does this sound right ? im really in a financial crisis here they want to charge me close to 1200 for all this including labour , but they say my pressure plate may need to be replaced as welll ... im pretty pissed ... im gonna go see the tranny my self on monday anyone recommend a place to go in calgary for parts ?

sunsam
03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah that ment i was in a financial crisis didnt have money to repair the car , repaired it now and its sold ,so obviously now i have money again haha thats how it works ..

Shlade
03-24-2009, 12:39 AM
completly different car classes, i like the rsx because it handles almost like a go kart and is fun to drive, but definetly isnt the fastest, i wouldnt go with a g35, personally i think the 350z is almost identical to it.

The eclipse just seems like a chicks car... i never see a guy driving one, So that pretty much leaves the WRX, you got AWD, Turbo, nice amount of space plus its a 4 door, Id get one of those guys.

But hey, thats just my opinion if i were in your shoes as to looking at these cars.

Shlade
03-24-2009, 12:41 AM
btw didnt you have 2 RSX's before and you sold them? why would you want another one again

403ep3
03-24-2009, 12:55 AM
What he said up there

You want another rsx?

sunsam
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
im looking for the newer style rsx the 05 or 06 they look hella sexy , i found a wrx but the guy seems pretty shady it needs a new front axle and a o2 sensor