PDA

View Full Version : don't know if i can post this

theken
03-24-2009, 12:31 AM
clen and win any help here, mods can delete if i am not allowed to post.

going to do a cycle of clen again, and winstrol, is there anything else i should take with win? like test there is no estrogen forming compounds with win so i am safe (ish) there
any thing else i should know to bring my t levels back up to normal after

KRyn
03-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Wait for Dark to chime in. I would share some of my thoughts but I am on my bb and rather sleepy. Tomorrow if I remeber I wll post something of use. But how much and how long are you going to cycle so we can make suggestions to the cycle. I would make sure you have some PCT ready to go just in case. Better to be safe then sorry.

JfuckinC
03-24-2009, 12:46 AM
rip this in ask leo, then no one can search it and shit... and whatever haters, you cant stop people from doin roids, might as well try and make it safer for them??

theken
03-24-2009, 12:46 AM
clen will be 3 on 3 off maybe 4 win probably 6 weeks

Darkane
03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Well, I have no experience with these, or any other enhancers, however I read about them.

As far as I can recall, these should be taken with a test base. A TRT dosage (250mg/wk) would do quite nicely.

You could use Test Enthanate shot twice weekly.

Secondly I believe these are orals and must be treated with the out most respect concerning liver damage. Milk thistle can help there as well.

I'll read a bit a more.

EDIT: Wait for Thomas Gabriel to chime in

zipdoa
03-24-2009, 09:46 AM
are you getting any gyno on win?

Wildcat
03-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Your going to take the win every other day and the clen everyday correct?

Best to add a weekly test and an anti estrogen throughout the cycle. Id recommend test cyp every week and arimidex everyday. That will point you in the right direction.

ZorroAMG
03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
I just never understood the need to take 'roids other than for bodybuilders, wrestlers and fake athletes...

I'm not trying to hate here or anything, it just seems like those that do take 'em have the lowest self esteem ever....

zipdoa
03-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I just never understood the need to take 'roids other than for bodybuilders, wrestlers and fake athletes...

I'm not trying to hate here or anything, it just seems like those that do take 'em have the lowest self esteem ever....

You forgot the small demographic that does it before the pen.

civic_rida
03-24-2009, 10:26 AM
someone is trying to lean out

civicrider
03-24-2009, 10:43 AM
if you take test e or test c 2 times a week minimum once a week or your levels will bounce up and down way too much. I believe you can inject clen and win, but in pill form are not super bad for your liver compared to others, milk thistle is always a good idea

kerry
03-24-2009, 05:19 PM
I doubt you'll get gyno from winistrol. Whinny is a pretty mild steroid. As Darkane said, milk thistle will help with not destroying your liver, although winistrol won't really hurt you for long term. Don't do a long ass cycle. PCT is important. Novidex is a good pct product. You can pick it up at Popeye's and I think it was only $39.99.

Zorro, people that take roids don't always have "the lowest self esteem ever". Some people do it for a boost. For a boost in lifting when you've hit a plateau, to help shed winter weight etc.

The people you're speaking of are constantly injecting themselves with Anadrol 50 and Sust.

EDIT: I literally just got home from the gym and am super tired. I know my post has very poor english and will post later tonight to try and give you a bit of insight.

ecstasy_civic
03-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by kerry
I doubt you'll get gyno from winistrol. Whinny is a pretty mild steroid. As Darkane said, milk thistle will help with not destroying your liver, although winistrol won't really hurt you for long term. Don't do a long ass cycle. PCT is important. Novidex is a good pct product. You can pick it up at Popeye's and I think it was only $39.99.

Zorro, people that take roids don't always have "the lowest self esteem ever". Some people do it for a boost. For a boost in lifting when you've hit a plateau, to help shed winter weight etc.

The people you're speaking of are constantly injecting themselves with Anadrol 50 and Sust.

EDIT: I literally just got home from the gym and am super tired. I know my post has very poor english and will post later tonight to try and give you a bit of insight.

Novedex from Gaspari is not the same as Nolvadex, keep that in mind.
Winny should always be run with a test base and always have PCT (adex, clomid, nolvadex) as it can shut you down.
You dont inject Anadrol 50, its a 50mg tab you take orally.
If you are taking an oral winny, definatley take some sort of liver support like liv52 or higher dose of milk thistle (take that for what its worth)

If you are shooting winny every other day or every day, may as well shoot some prop with it, short esther test.