PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Copper NSX...

teknical
10-17-2003, 02:14 AM
I was down at tequilas tonight, and right when I got out, i spotted a copper orangish nsx, probably the same color as shadowz lude. Anyways, I wish I had a cam to snap a pic, but its very very nice, is he/she on the boards or not?

Kaos
10-17-2003, 05:25 AM
That same guy lost to "civicsi" in a race.
But still a nice car.

integra_vate
10-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Yeah, that car is from BC. The car was repainted Imola Orange (NSX factory color). Very nice clean looking car.

Weapon_R
10-17-2003, 10:01 AM
That guy looks like he's 20 years old too

YCB
10-17-2003, 11:08 AM
a girl also drives that car.. proabably like 18 or so.. rich family.. ha

redline_13000
10-17-2003, 12:05 PM
see that car almost everyday. :bigpimp:

teknical
10-17-2003, 12:06 PM
very nice car, but if its that slow, I guess it could use a few boosters. But a very nice car none the less, caught my eye right when I walked out of tequilas.

Hakkola
10-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Isn't that the white guy who always wears wife beaters??? Not a rich family. Drug Dealer. Cool car.

teknical
10-17-2003, 12:13 PM
well whatever he's doing, its a nice car, whether he's slangin' crack or working his ass off :D

ninjak84
10-17-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by teknical
very nice car, but if its that slow, I guess it could use a few boosters.

Originally posted by Hakkola
Isn't that the white guy who always wears wife beaters??? Not a rich family. Drug Dealer. Cool car.

:rolleyes:

itsnotaDUB
10-17-2003, 12:49 PM
i think that car was for sale like 1-2 months ago for something like $45,000.. .i think thats a good price for an NSX

i also saw it last night at the bar..

teknical
10-17-2003, 12:50 PM
well put 2 and 2 together, if he is drug dealing, it should be hella fast. But if its not that fast, and it just looks nice, maybe he's not dealing as many drugs as he needs to be, lol.

Ajay
10-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Either that or he's a ricer drug dealer and just enjoys the looks.

Kona9
10-17-2003, 02:39 PM
So are you saying I should sell drugs so that my car will be faster? You mean thats all I have to do? Wow I knew I would learn something from being on beyond.

Kaos
10-17-2003, 03:06 PM
Selling drugs is cool, especially when your stupid with your money and you buy $100 000 cars. :D

Hakkola
10-17-2003, 03:58 PM
I don't know if the car is fast or not, I just know someone who knows him. I don't see anything wrong with my comment, I think it's a cool looking car, and I said he's a drug dealer, not because of how he looks, but because he sells drugs :D

DUBBED
10-17-2003, 04:29 PM
lol...

well now he probably the most heatbag dealer in the city if drives that around

jdmmavericktR
10-17-2003, 04:44 PM
well whatever he's doing, its a nice car, whether he's slangin' crack or working his ass off :D

slangin' crack IS working your ass off...people always think dealing drugs is easy money...but it's not. It's just like a regular job but with the added stress of death every day. The reason people still do it is because it takes a certain personality type that craves high risk and shuns the accepted rules of society.

szw
10-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Plus its tax free!

link785
10-17-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by jdmmavericktR
slangin' crack IS working your ass off...people always think dealing drugs is easy money...but it's not. It's just like a regular job but with the added stress of death every day. The reason people still do it is because it takes a certain personality type that craves high risk and shuns the accepted rules of society.

Yeah, and it's illegal? A police offier, firefighter, rescue teams, they all put "the added stress of death" on their job everyday as well. Are you trying to say that drug dealing is cool and something you'd like to do?

jdmmavericktR
10-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by link785

Yeah, and it's illegal? A police offier, firefighter, rescue teams, they all put "the added stress of death" on their job everyday as well. Are you trying to say that drug dealing is cool and something you'd like to do?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying you jackass.

I had done some research on the subject for an economics paper and just wanted to share what we found out...that there's more than meets the eye, as with the rest of life. I don't recall sympathizing at all with what drug dealers do nor condoning it. I also don't recall saying that they are the only profession dealing with the risk of death. Next time, think before you open your mouth or type a reply to something you have no comprehension of.

link785
10-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying you jackass.

I had done some research on the subject for an economics paper and just wanted to share what we found out...that there's more than meets the eye, as with the rest of life. I don't recall sympathizing at all with what drug dealers do nor condoning it. I also don't recall saying that they are the only profession dealing with the risk of death. Next time, think before you open your mouth or type a reply to something you have no comprehension of.

Let's review what you said, shall we?

slangin' crack IS working your ass off...people always think dealing drugs is easy money...but it's not. It's just like a regular job but with the added stress of death every day.

So selling crack IS working your ass off, just like a regular job, but with the added stress of death. Ok, it's JUST like a regular job I guess :rolleyes:

And buddy, relax, don't get so uptight on the almighty internet :rofl:

jdmmavericktR
10-17-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by link785

Let's review what you said, shall we?

So selling crack IS working your ass off, just like a regular job, but with the added stress of death. Ok, it's JUST like a regular job I guess :rolleyes:

And buddy, relax, don't get so uptight on the almighty internet :rofl:

sigh...

If you read what I said...I was referring to it being like a regular job in the "working your ass off" sense...not a moral sense. I'm not wasting my time on this anymore.

DUBBED
10-17-2003, 07:37 PM
selling crack is not working your ass off...

selling crack is merely sitting at your favorite restaurant/pub waiting for your "customers" to call you you can go "visit" them and make a delivery... do that 10-15 times a night and make $1500... anyone who calls that "working your ass off" should spend some time on the rigs...

jdmmavericktR
10-17-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
selling crack is not working your ass off...

selling crack is merely sitting at your favorite restaurant/pub waiting for your "customers" to call you you can go "visit" them and make a delivery... do that 10-15 times a night and make $1500... anyone who calls that "working your ass off" should spend some time on the rigs...

aight...that's cool man.

You must have researched it more extensively than I have or had more experience, I therefore withdraw any claims I made. :rolleyes:

Hakkola
10-17-2003, 09:07 PM
It takes a hell of a lot more than "doing that 10-15 times a night" to make that kind of money and stay out of jail.

MK3HKS
10-18-2003, 12:03 AM
the owner is not white with a wife beater....

its some short young asian guy and he lives close to lester b. pearson high school

Hakkola
10-18-2003, 12:40 AM
Must be some another nsx then. Kind of off topic but did anyone see the guy with I think a yellow nsx last year, must have drove around all summer with a smashed front end.

teknical
10-18-2003, 02:22 PM
In my opinion, selling drugs isn't really working your ass off, if you got the customers, and they will come to you, then whats really the working part of it?

Plus I think working on the rigs would probably be the hardest job out there I think, thats really really hard work in my opinion.

jdmmavericktR
10-18-2003, 03:03 PM
In my opinion, selling drugs isn't really working your ass off, if you got the customers, and they will come to you, then whats really the working part of it?

Plus I think working on the rigs would probably be the hardest job out there I think, thats really really hard work in my opinion.

I agree with the working on the rigs part in terms of hardcore physical labor. But look at how leaders of countries age when you look at before and after pictures. Tons of jobs out there are hard, just different in terms of how they tax you. Selling drugs isn't the same as working on a rig...or being the President...but it's not easy money either. In terms of intelligence needed to "work" at selling drugs at the dealer level, it's about the same as working at a fast food place. But there's logistics aspects, security aspects, and everything else needed in a large-scale distribution network. It also happens to be highly illegal and, depending on your views, immoral.

teknical
10-19-2003, 11:02 AM
I definately agree with you there mav, there are so many things that could go wrong, it just depends how you are doing it, how careful you are, etc.

One slip, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time can mean really bad news.

lammer
10-19-2003, 11:56 AM

ooh yeah you hit that right on the dot man!