PDA

View Full Version : Best Chrysler service department?

Zero102
03-25-2009, 09:43 AM
A friend of mine is looking for the best Chrysler dealership to visit to have some warranty work performed on her car. When she asked me I told her to stay the hell away from Varsity Chrysler (for other reasons, but the thread on here really helped me justify my feelings on the matter), but when she asked who she SHOULD go to I drew a blank.
I've never posted a poll before so I'm giving it a whirl here, but I was wondering what you guys would suggest. She would prefer to keep it within the city. I'll post the list below in case I totally screw up the poll.
Big 4 Motors
Eastside Dodge
Courtesy Chrysler
Crowfoot Dodge
Tower Chrysler
Renfrew Chrysler

I should say, she is not super knowledgeable about cars and I won't be accompanying her to the dealership for anybody who would recommend a dealership "only if you know what you are doing".

Thanks for any advice :thumbsup:

Weapon_R
03-25-2009, 10:02 AM
I've been to Eastside and they have been pretty good. I found them to be honest because they saved me money on a transmission repair by fixing it instead of trying to swap it.

Masked Bandit
03-25-2009, 10:57 AM
STAY AWAY FROM EASTSIDE! The stories I've heard about insurance claims going through there have been crazy. I wouldn't let Eastside change my oil!

spikerS
03-25-2009, 11:33 AM
i just had eastside do the body work on my jeep and i gotta say it turned out great, and did alot to accomodate me.

I will give them a thumbs up so far.

Clever
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
I've personally dealt with BIG 4 and Tower, I used to go to Big 4, now I go to Tower Chrysler. Tower Chrysler IMO has a better service department, very helpful and professional.

uponone
06-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Renfrew Chrysler is the worst the techs there all hate the service writers so the screw up all the time on purpose. Had my dodge ram in there about 5 times now in the past two weeks they even put my spare tire in upside down lol!!!! like come on.

absolutely brutal 2 thumbs down never would i and i recommend that anyone who has a chrysler product stay far away.

2EFNFAST
06-01-2009, 12:49 PM
the funny thing about this type of topic - 5 people will say dealership A did okay work, 5 will say they absolutely blow and should be burned to the ground; you'll be more confused than ever by the end of it :D

I think the only thing we can all agree on is if you can do the work yourself, do it!

Xtrema
06-01-2009, 04:24 PM
No love for Varsity?