PDA

View Full Version : My company is looking for two people...

89coupe
10-17-2003, 09:21 AM
Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Manager, Drilling Department

Job Responsibilities include:
- Collection and distribution of morning drilling reports and related filing
- Mail-outs of logs, disks, data and test to regulatory government bodies as required
- Ordering of well signs for new drills
- Tracking of new non-operated wells
- Tracking of newly acquired locations and assimilation of respective files
- Assist with submission of drilling and completion data to the AEUB
- Other back-up within the department and clerical duties as required

Job Requirements;
SAIT secretarial certificate or minimum 2 years secretarial experience. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant oil industry experience.

Engineering Technologist
Reports to: Manager, Drilling Department

Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Drilling Department
- Preparation of AFEs, regulatory applications, drilling, completions and abandonment programs
- Liaise with respective departments to ensure the coordination of efforts

Job Requirements:
The successful candidate is a graduate of a recognized technical school program with two to four years' related experience. Must possess exceptional skills with regards to organizational abilities and attention to detail.

If you are interested in either position PM me.

Brad.

spiceboy
10-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Which company do you work for?

pinoyhero
10-19-2003, 09:00 AM
Salary range? If you posted that I'm sure you would get a bit more interest. people always like to know the range.

89coupe
10-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Paramount Resources Ltd http://www.paramountres.com/

Salaries are negotiated during interviews.

Davetronz
10-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Fawwwk, I would be interested in the Engineering Tech, but I am Electronics/Computer Engineering Tech.
I will put the word out however!

pinoyhero
10-19-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Paramount Resources Ltd http://www.paramountres.com/

Salaries are negotiated during interviews.

Ofcourse they are, they always are. Nevertheless your company does have a range in mind, they must.

spiceboy
10-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

Ofcourse they are, they always are. Nevertheless your company does have a range in mind, they must.

Dude, it is not a common practice for companies to give out salary ranges in a posting these days. In fact, it is not professional (for the applicants or interviewees) to ask about salary until the 2nd interview or after a job offer has been sent.

89coupe
10-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Someone PM'd me the other day interested in the Admin position for their sister. I got her resume this morning and I had a question for her but when I tried replying to the email address it bounced back to me. If you are reading this please PM me with an email address I could contact you at.

Thanks,

B