PDA

View Full Version : ninja video helper version 0.3.8.1

l/l/rX
03-26-2009, 12:58 AM
this new version just got released. just wondering if its freezing anyones IE, firefox whatever internet application you use.

It was freezing my app up stairs on my pc and on my mac also.

szw
03-26-2009, 08:37 AM
fuck ninjavideo....I used to use it all the time then the connections became SO unreliable. Most of the time the DIVX copies were down and you had to watch the flash videos which they kept trashing before they started having problems.

Then they have all these retarded rants thinking they are more important than they really are. Fuck'em, fuck'em in the ear.

01RedDX
03-26-2009, 08:42 AM

alloroc
03-26-2009, 09:46 AM
I normally just download the torrent and convert it to dvd format with a free program called dvdflick.

badatusrnames
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah screw those assholes in both ears and all of their orifices, if I'm going to be paying good money to watch the movies they host, then it damn well better work...

realazy
03-26-2009, 09:53 AM
I usually just use their release info site www.zerosec.ws to get the files. You need a rapidshare or megaupload account or you can just use the free version. I've noticed they do upload them in single files occasionally.

My friends share RS and MU accounts and never had problems. Well worth the money.

ZorroAMG
03-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Yeah screw those assholes in both ears and all of their orifices, if I'm going to be paying good money to watch the movies they host, then it damn well better work...

Eye Sea what you did their!

szw
03-26-2009, 11:12 AM

Obviously I'm not paying them but many people were donating to them before and still are. Also they get a lot of ad revenue everytime I refresh trying to see if the video will work. I'll take my traffic elsewhere!

ZorroAMG
03-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by szw

I'll take my traffic elsewhere!

:facepalm:

:rofl:

badatusrnames
03-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by szw

Obviously I'm not paying them but many people were donating to them before and still are. Also they get a lot of ad revenue everytime I refresh trying to see if the video will work. I'll take my traffic elsewhere!

Beggars can't be choosers was all I was trying to say.

It's just funny how people were so angry that the service that provides free movie downloads doesn't always work properly.

szw
03-26-2009, 11:42 AM

Beggars can't be choosers was all I was trying to say.

It's just funny how people were so angry that the service that provides free movie downloads doesn't always work properly.

Who is begging? There are tons of places to download from. BTW that "take my traffic elsewhere!" comment was a joke. There isn't really anything else you can do.

And its not just that the service doesn't work, the people who run that site are such pricks. I read a few of the forum posts by the admin and its just retarded. Makes everyone on beyond sound reasonable and normal.

thrasher22
03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
www.sidereel.com :thumbsup:

1/4 videos on ninja video ever worked for me to start with...

l/l/rX
03-26-2009, 07:36 PM
starting from the 2nd post the thread deviated. haha. i like ninjavideo. 90% of the time the videos work for me :dunno:

dj_rice
03-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by szw
fuck ninjavideo....I used to use it all the time then the connections became SO unreliable. Most of the time the DIVX copies were down and you had to watch the flash videos which they kept trashing before they started having problems.

Then they have all these retarded rants thinking they are more important than they really are. Fuck'em, fuck'em in the ear.

:werd:

sl888
07-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Is there any way to download the files now? The link to download above all videos are gone

arcane
07-03-2009, 12:35 PM
The files are saved to your computer when you watch them in your 'My Videos' my documents folder under divx movies. You just have to rename them and the extension.

Benny
07-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
starting from the 2nd post the thread deviated. haha. i like ninjavideo. 90% of the time the videos work for me :dunno:

Yeah no doubt. Bunch of whiny bitches in this thread.

Hakkola
07-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I haven't had a problem with it, I use google chrome though.

Whenever a video doesn't work I clear my cache and then it works. If the video doesn't work, you're probably pressing play too soon after entering the captcha, you have to wait a few seconds.