PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Honda Civic Si Electron Blue AUTO/Modded

ruffryder
03-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : Honda Civic Si
Exterior Color : Electron Blue Pearl
Interior Color : Black Heated Leather (98 Acura EL)
Auto or Manual? : AUTOMATIC
Odometer Reading : ~170k kms
Location of Vehicle : SW Calgary
Description : Highly Desired Color with a Very Rare Automatic Transmission. This car has been very well taken care of; all maintence is up to date with oil change done every 5000 km. This Civic needs absolutely nothing mechanically with ZERO rust on the body at all. Complete list of records available as well as receipts for all mods done.

This Civic comes with a D16Y8 SOHC VTEC motor equipped with:
-Megan Racing 4-2-1 Header
-Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust system (quiet and deep, does NOT sound like a rice rocket)
-Megan Racing C.A.I with brand new KnN filter
-Megan Racing Front Upper Strut Bar factory painted Electron Blue Metallic
-NGK Blue 8mm spark plug wires with NGK platinum spark plugs

Car also comes with a Full Type R Kit including: Front and Rear Lip, Front Grille, and Angel Eye Eyelids as well as factory side skirts all installed on the car. Other mods installed are: Custom Fitted Fog Lights in the front bumper using a custom mounted switch to also turn on interior blue under dash neons.

Fully Loaded Options included: Power mirrors, Power windows, Power sun/moon roof, Heated mirrors, Heated Leather Front Seats, block heater, A/C, Tilt, Cruise Control, ABS, Tinted Windows, and best of all a Compustar 2W8000 2-way Alarm/Starter combo unit. This unit has been completely upgraded with:

-Dual Stage shock sensors
-4 Zone sensors (alarm will sound if windows or sunroof are open and someone puts there hand inside)
-2 “Pain Generators". Provides a high pitch sound frequency piercing to the human ear, installed inside the vehicle.
-External Back up battery, so incase some one breaks in and cuts the car battery to disable the alarm, the back up battery will let the alarm as well as the pain generators sound until it has been deactivated using a key. (this is hidden somewhere on the vehicle of course)
-Full 2-way starter up to 5000feet or 1 Mile Range
-Keyless entry
-Power remote windows, that’s right.. you can open and close the windows with the press of the button (RARE Feature)

The car has been Lowered with Tein S type springs dropping it 1.9 in the front and 1.7 in the rear. Provides a very comfortable ride as well as smooth cornering makes the car much more fun to drive. Also as stated before, all maintenance is up to date, this includes all suspension components (receipts provided).

Extras :

Alpine CDA9883 deck with Ipod direct integration
JL Audio TR Front Component Speakers
JL Audio TR Rear Coaxial Speakers
JL Sub/Amp can also be negotiated with sale.

Asking Price :

$7995 without Soundsystem.

Price Drop $7,500 with system + PS3

Price Drop Again $6,900 with system + Bel Radar Detector!!

Final Price Drop $6,500 for everything listed above. Radar or PS3 not included.

*OR BEST OFFER*

Shop and Compare this is a very competitive price for this year/make/model of civic considering all the extras and condtion

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-390-5763

Pictures : Will be up as soon as i figure out how to.

Final Update: All maintanence is up to date. Interior is MINT minus few tears in the leather, however, factory seat are included and are practically brand new.

Purchased New TSW 16" summer rims/tires which will only be included for additional $500. Car will currently come with rims in the pictures above with Nexxen Winter Rubber mounted as well as Motomaster All seasons unmounted (4 each).

Exterior is immaculate for a 9-10 year old car, there are a few blemishes on the hood/front bumper, but nothing too extensive.

Call/text number above or email for viewing.

ruffryder
03-27-2009, 09:59 AM
click link for some pics, few more pics will be up later tonight.

http://www.usedcalgary.com/classified-ad/8578965

ruffryder
04-04-2009, 12:45 AM
picture 1 up

ruffryder
04-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Soundsystem at night.. pic taken at a weird angle.. looks much better in person.. W7 is visable above the monoblock.

ruffryder
04-04-2009, 12:55 AM
interior..

AS of yesterday the seats were changed out to full front Heated Leather Interior from a 98 Acura EL.. looks and works great!!

EM1FTW
04-07-2009, 10:40 PM
how much with the whole system?

ruffryder
04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
^it would add up to $9800 with the stereo.. which i kno is steep but i would really rather just keep my soundsystem for the next car and i really did put alot of time and money into it..

however, if any potential buyers are interested in the full system with the car dont hesitate to make an offer..

ruffryder
04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
as a reference here's a link to the canadian driver consumer report on the 2000 honda civic, keep in mind that mine is the fully loaded Si trim.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/2000/02/14/used-vehicle-review-honda-civic-coupe-1996-2000.htm

EG6boi
04-13-2009, 01:02 AM
do you have any better pictures of your car? like as is (w/o sound system)
im interested

ruffryder
04-13-2009, 10:02 AM
^ I'm sorry i actually dont have pics without the soundsystem, however, i think ive decided on including the custom trunk with a different Subwoofer and amplifier, also replace the double din with an alpine deck with full ipod control.

I can arrange a time and place if you or anyone else is interested in test drives or to view the car.

i can be reached at 403-390-5763 or just shoot me a pm.

dchamp
04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ruffryder
04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
^ haha sweet, i noticed your integra looked clean.. the side skirts and moldings came factory from honda in flat black for some reason.. just never got around to painting them, although im sure its not difficult.

thanks for the bump.:thumbsup:

ruffryder
04-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Update Bump:

Car has been fully detailed inside and out, also Oil Change will be done today at Option Import.

Price is Now "Or Best Offer" with soundsystem.. also as an added bonus for beyonders only...

If sold by the end of May, I will through in a Brand New In Box 80GB Playstation 3, still sealed from the manufacturer for absolutly FREE!!

I bought the PS3 with the intention to give away to whoever buys my car, receipt provided for warrenty purposes.

Pm me for any info or call me at the number provided above.

:thumbsup:

ruffryder
05-01-2009, 01:13 PM
BUMP

Price Drop $7499 With Soundsystem!!

Free PS3 included if Sold by May.31st

Alpine Double Din Unit does not include GPS navigation, bluetooth, Sirius Radio, ONLY DVD playback with Ipod/Ipod Video.. still ($1600 Value)

Also sub, amp, cap will be replaced with JL 10W0, Stinger 1 Farad Cap, and JL 500.1 Amp. Still in Custom Trunk Enclosure. ($600+Custom Labour $2500 Value)

ruffryder
05-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Bump

Will also Conisder Trades +/- Cash.. im not too picky however woud perfer an SUV. Dont be afraid to through me some offers i am a very resonable guy.

This vehical has been in my family since it was purchased New in 1999.. i have owned it since May 2006 all mods were done between then and now. I have kept all records of maintainence and mods since it has been in my possesion.

Lots of calls and PMs but no takers as of yet...
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

ruffryder
05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
May Long Bump..

this car made it to banff and back on a quarter tank of gas..

gets roughly 700-800km highway and 450-550 city to a tank, which costs only 28-34 to fill... and still has the pep of a sports coupe..

car has been well taken care of please feel free to make an offer on this SICK ride.

:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

ruffryder
05-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Price Drop

$6,900obo

Includes Alpine indash screen and Custom Trunk!!!!

Call me at 403-390-5763 or PM me for any questions.. still considering trades +/- cash..

Free PS3 if Sold by May.31/09*

EG6boi
05-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Any new pictures since you've installed those EL seats?

ruffryder
05-24-2009, 01:40 AM
^ no, unfortunatly not.. they look absolutly factory.. even the heated seat control mount in the same place as the EL..

if you wanna come take a closer look gimme a call at the number above.. or pm your email address and i can send you some more specific pics.

ruffryder
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Bump

Free PS3 offer gone, however, for the month of June ill through in a FREE Beltronics Radar Detector Valued at Over $500.

PM me with any questions or details

deefud
06-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Which radar?

princeaidin
06-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ruffryder
06-10-2009, 12:54 AM
STI Driver or 9500IX which ever the buyer prefers.

and thanks for the bump.. just added new TSW Volcano rims/tires for the summer looks SICK and handles awsome.

new pics will be up soon.

ruffryder
06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
bump

car is nearing 180,000kms and still running strong..

car needs nothing mechanically.

still considering trades +/- cash....

ruffryder
06-25-2009, 12:41 PM
BUMP

Car is currently at Calgary Honda for two new power window motors to make sure they work like new, Oil change, and fix minor blemishes inside vehical.

total $900+ at calgary honda
and over $1,100 at Visions for new soundsystem set up.

still waiting to put up new pictures once new rims/tires are cleaned up and system is done.

High end Pro series Radar no longer included

Final Price Drop $6,500 for everything else listed on the first post.

ruffryder
07-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Bump

Civic is fully detailed 100% mint.

All parts/mechanics of the vehical are in perfect working order, car is like Brand New.

It may look like a 9/10year old car, however, Drives like it just rolled off the assembly line.

Call/Text/PM/Email to arrange test drives and viewings.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ruffryder
07-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Bump

Oil Change done Yesterday at Option Import..

Car runs Mint!

ruffryder
07-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Price Drop $6,000 without system and TSW rims.

ruffryder
07-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Bump

$6,250 with custom system and TSW rims with Brand new tires or $6,000 without rims/system. Price is fairly Firm however will entertain offers as well..

:burnout:

jakeobus
07-26-2009, 11:46 AM
i gotta ask....whats so "very rare" about an automatic transmission in a d16y8?
and i just noticed "rare" power windows, in an si?
those arent rare, they're stock....

ruffryder
07-26-2009, 12:04 PM
^ lol, no worries let me clarify that for you..

Firstly if you read on the first page "rare" power windows isnt what i said.. its Power REMOTE windows which is rare feature of the alarm/starter.. allowing you to open and close the windows with the key fob.. similiar to BMWs and new Nissans. That feature alone was a $850 upgrade.

and as in Rare Automatic Transmission.. its farily difficult from what ive seen, to find an Si in an auto transmission, especially with under 200k. Thats more of a personal thing i have noticed.

feel free to pm me if you have any other questions.

jakeobus
07-26-2009, 12:33 PM

ruffryder
07-26-2009, 02:39 PM
^ thanks for the tip... however i think you are misunderstanding my point.

the fact that the transmission is rare.. is NOT the point im trying to get across here..

the point i was trying to convey is the fact that its hard to find a Honda Civic Si with an Automatic transmission FOR SALE, especially one thats in mint condition.

thanks for the chance to clarify

:thumbsup:

MugenBB6
07-26-2009, 03:44 PM
I had a black 98 SI auto back then and the mechanics said it was rare too. He was a honda guru and he also said he never saw a automatic SI before. Said mine was the first

supra_07
07-28-2009, 11:19 PM
PMd

ruffryder
08-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Bump

ruffryder
08-07-2009, 11:44 AM
SOLD!!!

Thanks again Andrew hope you enjoy it.

:thumbsup: :closed: :thumbsup: :closed:

ninja23