PDA

View Full Version : Dear Acura Integra Owner...

heavyD
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm hoping someone may know this guy.

This morning at about 6:45 AM on Deerfoot near 32 Ave. I saw a late model Red Integra GSR merging into Deerfoot with blue LED lights on his mirrors and what appeard to be LED conversion daytime running lights and no headlights. Unfortunately it's pitch black at 6:45 AM. I'm sure you think those LED's are cool and all but nobody fucking cares especially when they are so dim the only indication of your car on the road is the blue LED's on your mirrors. Please turn on your headlights when it's dark so you don't get added to the daily toll of needless accidents on Calgary roads. I'm not concerned about you since you obviously put bling ahead of safety it's the innocent drivers that may not see you and collide with you that I'm concerned about.

P.S. Is your intention some sort of rolling billboard advertisement for rice on wheels or are is this some sort of gay pride thing?

JC522
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
i think i've seen that car around, does it have white splash looking decals on the sides

syritis
03-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Is this the same retard that thinks his POS is amazing for almost doing burnout's through the staples parking lot?

BlackFyre
03-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by syritis
Is this the same retard that thinks his POS is amazing for almost doing burnout's through the staples parking lot?

Are you talking about the night where the cop was singing bad boys over the intercom?

SCHIDER23
03-30-2009, 06:50 AM
lmao I seen this tool as well by riverbend twice. but at around 11PM...he was coming behind me, at first I though maybe somebody just got married, but than he overpassed me lol :rofl:

da_rite
03-30-2009, 12:18 PM
haha i soon as i heard about the led mirrors on the red integra there was only one clown in the city....its deffinatly gotta be the guy from the street races.

JEFFRIX
03-30-2009, 12:45 PM
is this the old red teg with a black painted hood? i see one drifting in the parkin lot in sobeys/walmart in royal oak area... He's a white dude goin full speed while people crossing road... not a chill guy at all.

mowglee
03-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by syritis

almost doing burnouts?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n1zm0
03-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by JEFFRIX
is this the old red teg with a black painted hood? i see one drifting in the parkin lot in sobeys/walmart in royal oak area... He's a white dude goin full speed while people crossing road... not a chill guy at all.

there are at least 2 DAs like this in Calgary both with faded clearcoat on the red, one i've seen a friend work on the other some little 18 y/o p.o.s that drives recklessly.

shin0bi
03-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Someone should sugar up their gas-tanks.

spacerz
03-30-2009, 02:37 PM
^ i thought it was salt? :dunno:

4lti7ude
03-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by spacerz
^ i thought it was salt? :dunno:

Tis sugar.

chkolny541
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
this thread does not deleiver

TomcoPDR
03-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Why not just diesel :dunno: (IF someone were to do somethin like that)