PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B. Highly Modified

jtotheb
03-27-2009, 12:57 PM
2007 Legacy GT Spec B with well over $10,000 worth of Perrin upgrades installed by Perrin themselves. That doesn't include the cost of labor. Car currently has 18,000 miles. Absolutely Pristine. Way better than new!!

The Spec B is very special becuase it shares the driveline with the STi. The 2.5L Motor, the 6 Spd manual gearbox and the aluminum suspension components. It also come stock with Bilstein Sport shocks. The interior is exclusive to the Spec B with touch Nav, nicer gauges, Alcantera suede seat inserts and door panels.

Standard features:
2.5L 4 Cylinder Turbocharged Boxer Engine
6 Speed STi Manual Transmission
Torsen limited-slip rear diff
4 Channel ABS with dynamic stability control
18" 10 spoke alloy wheels (exclusive to Spec B)
Touch Screen DVD Navigation (Provides monitoring system for fuel economy, service intervals etc.)
Power, one-touch moonroof
Keyless Entry with alarm
Heated leather seats with Alcantara inserts in seats and door panels
6 disc in-dash CD changer with upgraded audio system including SRS Wow
Momo sport steering wheel with integrated audio controls
All Aluminum suspension components like the STi
Bilstein sport shocks
Dual Electronic Climate Control
Heated wipers
SI Drive (Throttle map control)

Upgrades include:

For Power:

Perrin Front Mount Intercooler
Perrin Bypass Valve (Signature Series)
Perrin Header
Perrin Up-Pipe
Perrin Front and Rear 3" Downpipes
Perrin 3" Catback
Perrin cold air intake and high flow turbo inlet
Perrin Fuel system with Pyro-Shield lines
Walboro high flow fuel pump
Perrin light-weight crank pulley
STi turbo

Motor has had synthetic oil every 3000 miles and its level doesn't budge between changes. Motor revs very freely and responsively and is very smooth. The STi 6 speed gearbox is awesome and the tall sixth gear keeps revs nice and low when cruising.

Currently running a very modest 14Psi of boost and making around 300Hp. This setup is very safe at 17psi on pump fuel to make around 350Hp. Add methanol injection and 400 Hp is entirely possible.

Suspension:

H&R Springs (down 1.5")
Bilstein Shocks
Perrin front and rear sway bars
Perrin rear sway bar support mounts
Perrin front and rear control arms
Perrin front and rear endlinks

This setup provides incredible grip and feedback from the chassis. It stays planted and flat and is really sure footed.

Other:
Perrin Rad/Vacuum Hose Kit
Perrin "Catch Can" setup as overflow
4700K HID Conversion for low-beams
Gel-Cell Battery
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires with 5000 KM's. $275 a corner.

Asking $36,000.

Photos at: http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/bigjord9/

More on the way!

Call or email Jordan for pictures or more information.
[email protected]
403-818-0000

Perfect Dark
03-27-2009, 01:24 PM
You will need to post a price or the mods will delete the thread...good luck with the sale!

kevie88
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Yep, we need to see a price. I'll give you an hour or so to update the thread.

jegger
03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
post pics

kamakurakid
03-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Looking forward to pics and a price. I called Jordan, reminded him of the post needing a price, got his voicemail at 5:25. Hate to think he might not have a copy of all this content.

kevie88
03-27-2009, 06:16 PM
hmm, i'll give him a bit more time and then if need be I can resurrect this post..

jtotheb
03-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Sorry Boys, New here. Price is up but I'm having trouble with the photos. Even my lowest res shots are being rejected. Any suggestions? I can only compress them so far.

Cheers, and thanks for the help!!

Jord

kevie88
03-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi Jord,

Try hosting the photos somewhere, if you have Shaw you should have a shaw webspace, then link the photos back to here.

GTI CANADIAN
04-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

mrozema
04-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).