PDA

View Full Version : AR in the Dirty Dirty..

modded46
03-28-2009, 06:52 PM
So considering everyone is very curious about my gun situation, I figured I would do a special video dedicated to the haters on beyond.. :)

Enjoy!

d18fhij6294

badatusrnames
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by modded46
So considering everyone is very curious about my gun situation, I figured I would do a special video dedicated to the haters on beyond.. :)

Enjoy!

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v5.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=f5bzfa&s=5"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=f5bzfa&s=5">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>

:confused:

modded46
03-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Weeeeeeeeeew, there we go..

badatusrnames
03-28-2009, 07:15 PM
What are you shooting at?

modded46
03-28-2009, 07:17 PM
A few targets, some clays and a big ass puddle of water which was cool cause it looked like a artillery hitting it with the way the water splashed up.

tom_9109
03-29-2009, 10:32 AM
You look like a militant Silent Bob.

modded46
03-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by tom_9109
You look like a militant Silent Bob. haha thx

Funny thing is I have a devils hat on too :)

legendboy
03-29-2009, 10:58 AM
A few targets, some clays and a big ass puddle of water which was cool cause it looked like a artillery hitting it with the way the water splashed up.

and from this statement i take it you have never completed a firearms safety course

ZorroAMG
03-29-2009, 02:15 PM
:guns:

modded46
03-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

and from this statement i take it you have never completed a firearms safety course

Do what now??

akumajack
03-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
:guns:

Here comes the haters.

modded46
03-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by akumajack

Here comes the haters. I can't wait to hear the justification of why I haven't been to a firearms safety course because I'm shooting at multiple targets... Maybe in Canada, clays are people not clay targets, I don't know??? :/

ZorroAMG
03-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by akumajack

Here comes the haters.

:confused: What was my smiley doing? Are you really that dumb that you couldn't put the two together?

modded46
03-29-2009, 08:03 PM

:confused: What was my smiley doing? Are you really that dumb that you couldn't put the two together?

Are you really that dumb to have Zorro in your username??

errr. wait.. AKWARD.

VWEvo
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM

errr. wait.. AKWARD.

What?? I actually found this post interesting, lets keep it that way. Zorro, didn't even do anything.

5fivespeed
03-29-2009, 09:39 PM
I can't wait to hear the justification of why I haven't been to a firearms safety course because I'm shooting at multiple targets... Maybe in Canada, clays are people not clay targets, I don't know??? :/

There you go again, bringing Canada into everything you have to post. STFU.

By the way, use your brain. Hearing protection.

ZorroAMG
03-29-2009, 10:14 PM

errr. wait.. AKWARD.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only time I DON'T mock you and you take a terribly weak shot at me. Nice job Red, don't forget the sunscreen!

No wonder your threads all turn to shit....I see a similar demise here....

PS, it's aWkward....how ironic is THAT?

VWEvo
03-29-2009, 10:23 PM

The only time I DON'T mock you and you take a terribly weak shot at me. Nice job Red, don't forget the sunscreen!

:rofl:

modded46
03-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

There you go again, bringing Canada into everything you have to post. STFU.

By the way, use your brain. Hearing protection.

I have ear plugs moron, open your eyes...

Maybe if I didn't have stupid ass comments from morons who have probably never picked up a weapon in their life besides a cap gun when they were 10 years old then I wouldn't have to make comments like that.

I'm still waiting to hear how I haven't been to a weapons safety course.. :thumbsdow

modded46
03-30-2009, 09:04 AM

My threads turn to shit because you feel the need to comment in all of them.. This thread was fine till your pathetic ass showed it's ugly face in it.

streetarab
03-30-2009, 09:29 AM
http://planetsmilies.net/eat-drink-smiley-5168.gif

legendboy
03-30-2009, 10:14 AM
I can't wait to hear the justification of why I haven't been to a firearms safety course

so i am correct then

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 10:20 AM

I have ear plugs moron, open your eyes...

Maybe if I didn't have stupid ass comments from morons who have probably never picked up a weapon in their life besides a cap gun when they were 10 years old then I wouldn't have to make comments like that.

I'm still waiting to hear how I haven't been to a weapons safety course.. :thumbsdow

Picking up a weapon doesn't make you a "real man" you moron. You think because you can hold a gun, that you're so intelligent above us all? Not only has moving to the US made you a retard - but proved it all together. STFU, leave Beyond.

Maybe if in the USA they sold proper electronics rather than shit because of your recession you could have purchased something that would indicate ear plugs.

Like your base-model BMW, your camera's a piece of shit too.

ZorroAMG
03-30-2009, 10:24 AM

My threads turn to shit because you feel the need to comment in all of them.. This thread was fine till your pathetic ass showed it's ugly face in it.

No no, I made it BETTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRR, Cletus....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7thgenvic
03-30-2009, 10:25 AM
I love hearing the other reject in the background.... Fucking stupid hillbilly's :) DERRRRRRR I gunna shoot da targett..DERRRR

01RedDX
03-30-2009, 11:05 AM

Canmorite
03-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
The weather seems pretty shitty...

No kidding. Pretty overcast, damp and rainy even...

modded46
03-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

No kidding. Pretty overcast, damp and rainy even...

Yah it's called seasons.. Maybe someday Calgary will figure out what those are.

Picking up a weapon doesn't make you a "real man" you moron. You think because you can hold a gun, that you're so intelligent above us all? Not only has moving to the US made you a retard - but proved it all together. STFU, leave Beyond.

Maybe if in the USA they sold proper electronics rather than shit because of your recession you could have purchased something that would indicate ear plugs.

Dude you drive a fucking 85 Corolla and you're worried about my "base-model" BMW. hahaha that's fucking gold. You find me anything on this list that you can afford by working at 7-11 which I'm sure you do and then we'll talk..

https://www.dlsaccelerator.com/webasp/internet_access/feature_sheet_search.asp?Dealer=53&internet=true&Find=true&L=1&opt=Used&txtExtCol=&cmbKMS=1000000&txtIntCol=&cmbPrice=1000000&cmbYear=2006&cmbSpStatus=0&cmbMake=15&submitted=true

Those are some big numbers for older cars then what I have so don't get scared. Five Digits are tens of thousands of dollars. :)

And no one said picking up a gun made me more or less of a man..

MY CAMERA you make a reference to is my fucking iPhone.. I wasn't going for quality but obviously you watched the video and felt the need to comment on it so I hope you enjoyed it.

Finally if you don't think that Canada is in a recession too you need to give you head a shake and you really are just that stupid.

mowglee
03-30-2009, 12:49 PM

Yah it's called seasons.. Maybe someday Calgary will figure out what those are.

so youre saying up here in calgary we dont know what seasons are? when some days we have wind, rain, snow, and sunshine all in one 24hr time period?

89s1
03-30-2009, 12:50 PM
This guys threads are always fucking useless.

Chalk up another one :banghead:

modded46
03-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
This guys threads are always fucking useless.

Chalk up another one :banghead:

This thread was fine until the haters came in. It was a video of me shooting a gun.. wow. people need to get a clue.

Jlude
03-30-2009, 01:04 PM

Finally if you don't think that Canada is in a recession too you need to give you head a shake and you really are just that stupid.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He can't help but bring up the recession...

modded46
03-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He can't help but bring up the recession...

Dude really..

I WASN'T THE ONE THAT BROUGHT IT UP!!! FUCK Of course I'm going to comment on it.

modded46
03-30-2009, 01:13 PM

You are aware of course that there are more choices and models of electronics sold in the US then there is in Canada right?

300 Million people vs. 30 Million people. You figure it out.

89s1
03-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Awwwwww, muffin, someone a bit upset?

Maybe a tall glass of warm shut the f... or wait, milk. Right, a nice tall glass of warm milk would cheer you up?

Jlude
03-30-2009, 01:14 PM

Dude really..

I WASN'T THE ONE THAT BROUGHT IT UP!!! FUCK Of course I'm going to comment on it.

Oh... I didn't see anyone else comment on it.

Thought you just HAD to throw that into your post as well.

Spoons
03-30-2009, 01:23 PM
K well modded46 makes dumb responses sometimes, and people come in and shit on all of his parades.

None the less, some people on Beyond actually like reading his posts, etc. I am a gun fanatic myself, but never the less. This is the second time this has come up, and people just bitch and whine like little girls to each other (no offense meant towards anyone).

If you don't like modded46's posts, don't post in them. Yes your are entitled to your opinions, but that was WELL established in the last post. And modded... Well, I'm slowly having a hard time backing you up. Leave the Canada VS US bullshit out, it gets no where. Also don't be so defensive.

Like I said, some people enjoy reading his posts, so can we stop shitting on everyone single one of them?

modded46
03-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks Spoons.

I'd like to reference my other thread and the comments from what I expect the whole moderator team not just the person who posted it.

I'm done.

scat19
03-30-2009, 01:53 PM
I have a Smart Parts Ion Paintbull gun.

legendboy
03-30-2009, 02:15 PM
You never answered my question

modded46
03-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by scat19
I have a Smart Parts Ion Paintbull gun.

Paintball is fun!

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM

Dude you drive a fucking 85 Corolla and you're worried about my "base-model" BMW. hahaha that's fucking gold. You find me anything on this list that you can afford by working at 7-11 which I'm sure you do and then we'll talk..

Those are some big numbers for older cars then what I have so don't get scared. Five Digits are tens of thousands of dollars. :)

And no one said picking up a gun made me more or less of a man..

MY CAMERA you make a reference to is my fucking iPhone.. I wasn't going for quality but obviously you watched the video and felt the need to comment on it so I hope you enjoyed it.

Looks like your Iphone is a piece of shit too! I hate to break it to you, you poor bastard - but my 85' Corolla is more car than your base model "bimmer." It's built, not bought. You bought your BMW, to match your faggot look and your stupid personality. The 40k and 60k SUV we have speak for themselves as well. I just dont need everyone on Beyond to know what I drive, the Corolla is the enthusiast car of mine.

And also, I don't work at 7-11. I work as an Aircraft Engineer, and a sales assocaite for more cash. I can buy your BMW, just to make you look bad and eat your words. Don't talk about my car when it's clear i'm more respected on Beyond (for those who know me) and your not.

May I ask, what do you do for a living? Idiot. Apparently nothing if you sit on beyond all fucking day trying to tell us Calgarians that our city sucks. Take that stick from your ass and learn that we don't care.

- My Corolla is better than your BMW. Face it.
- Your an overaged man, and need to get a life.
- Go frequent your own forums, or have they banned you already? Us Calgarians are quite lenient to douche-bags like you.
- You can't prove me wrong, so don't try.

ZorroAMG
03-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Awww, don't waste your breath man, he's a hateful mid-lifer who is getting bashed HARD on a car forum...he SHOULD be e-angry.

modded46
03-30-2009, 09:28 PM

Looks like your Iphone is a piece of shit too! I hate to break it to you, you poor bastard - but my 85' Corolla is more car than your base model "bimmer." It's built, not bought. You bought your BMW, to match your faggot look and your stupid personality. The 40k and 60k SUV we have speak for themselves as well. I just dont need everyone on Beyond to know what I drive, the Corolla is the enthusiast car of mine.

And also, I don't work at 7-11. I work as an Aircraft Engineer, and a sales assocaite for more cash. I can buy your BMW, just to make you look bad and eat your words. Don't talk about my car when it's clear i'm more respected on Beyond (for those who know me) and your not.

May I ask, what do you do for a living? Idiot. Apparently nothing if you sit on beyond all fucking day trying to tell us Calgarians that our city sucks. Take that stick from your ass and learn that we don't care.

- My Corolla is better than your BMW. Face it.
- Your an overaged man, and need to get a life.
- Go frequent your own forums, or have they banned you already? Us Calgarians are quite lenient to douche-bags like you.
- You can't prove me wrong, so don't try.

Were you not told by an operator to drop it? or don't you hear too well from sticking your head in a aircraft engine all day?

More respected on a forum?? hahahaha Maybe you should have paid more attention in school there buddy instead of dreaming about being a "aircraft engineer" ie. Luggage Handler or a "sales associate" ie. Bootlegger.

associate, You're,

And what exactly is a "overaged man" haha wow.. grow the fuck up.

I have no idea who you are, but you by FAR are most bitter person I've ecountered here.. Other people are pissed off, but you sir, who were never part of the conversation to begin with, need some serious help.

And just for the record.. I built both a Mustang with a Paxton blower and a SRT with a 50 Trim, so don't talk to me about "building" cars.. blow your "built" Corrolla shit out your ass.

ZorroAMG
03-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Again, what's an operator?

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 10:33 PM

Were you not told by an operator to drop it? or don't you hear too well from sticking your head in a aircraft engine all day?

More respected on a forum?? hahahaha Maybe you should have paid more attention in school there buddy instead of dreaming about being a "aircraft engineer" ie. Luggage Handler or a "sales associate" ie. Bootlegger.

associate, You're,

And what exactly is a "overaged man" haha wow.. grow the fuck up.

I have no idea who you are, but you by FAR are most bitter person I've ecountered here.. Other people are pissed off, but you sir, who were never part of the conversation to begin with, need some serious help.

And just for the record.. I built both a Mustang with a Paxton blower and a SRT with a 50 Trim, so don't talk to me about "building" cars.. blow your "built" Corrolla shit out your ass.

First off, operator? It's a moderator. I don't think i'm the most bitter person here - you've proved to be that. You were asked by a moderator countless of times to just drop it. So please do. As long as you keep expressing to people who don't care that you had a bad experience in Calgary we'll always bash you and give you shit.

Post something useful once in a while.

Technically speaking, you don't stick your head in an aircraft engine. Nor while it's running. If you ever have been in a Hangar - you'd find it to be VERY quiet. 85+ DB's make you do deaf, I'm sure you know from wearing earplugs. Right?

I'm sure your useless bash of "luggage handling" makes you feel good. I work on Aircraft. Not handle luggage. However, they make about 22+ an hour so I'm already sure they make more than you do in the US.

Haha, maybe if you posted more about your cars on a AUTOMOBILE forum, we wouldn't bash you that much. Try that Mr. Paxton blower. I hate to break it to you, but I'm not impressed.

This is Beyond, everyone is part of the conversation.

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 10:35 PM
You ignored the fact of telling me what you do for a career.

Mate, find some friends please. Maybe you'll finally realize beyond isn't for you. I don't mean to come across as pissed, but you don't come across as the most pleasant person in the world.

Stop talking to us, about the US and how you think it's glorified. I'd like to know why you dislike Calgary so much, having lived here. Did you have a bad experience?

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 10:39 PM
By the way, threads are more fun with pictures.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs017.snc1/2638_146512050509_525985509_6402499_1533300_n.jpg

Inlet change on a Dornier 328. I see no baggage.

5fivespeed
03-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Awww, don't waste your breath man, he's a hateful mid-lifer who is getting bashed HARD on a car forum...he SHOULD be e-angry.

Haha, it's okay. I find it funny, it's entertaining.

KeepItGully
03-31-2009, 12:09 AM

Stop talking to us, about the US and how.. blah blah

Relax. Calm down and take a deep breath.
No need to speak for "us".
I dont know about you dude, but I want him to continue.

This rednecks hilarious! Shooting live rounds into water? LOL
Im waiting for his self inflicted wound thread. Complete with iPhone pics flexing in the Mustang, Baby!

jdm_eg6
03-31-2009, 12:57 AM

BLA BLA BLA

Take it easy man, they really wont stop... I was wondering how a boring video of an american shooting a gun at random objects who drives a BMW turned into a 3 page thread... but then i picked out these things.

boring video of an american shooting a gun at random objects who drives a BMW.. That spells DISASTER. haha good luck, and what point were you proving by shooting a mid sized weapon? that you and the other 100+ Million people in the states find entertainment in disposing of metal into puddles of water/targets/and dirt?:devil:

scat19
03-31-2009, 08:22 AM

Cool man! I've been around aircraft and Hangars for the past 5 years.

Worked at Rocky Mountain Aircraft with 'Twatters (DeHavilland Twin Otter) and King Airs, then a little stint at AvMax with large BAE planes and dash 7 aircraft! I love to be in and around a working hangar, I've learnt so much. (I was a stores guy, not an AME). Now I have a desk job supporting our F-18 fleet.

Where are you at?

Tik-Tok
03-31-2009, 08:34 AM

Where are you at?

Judging by the photo of a Central Mountain Air, Dornier... I'm going to guess Central Mountain Air.

5fivespeed
03-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Yep, Central Mountain Air. Just my stepping stone to getting to bigger and larger turbine aircraft.

That's one of the two Dornier 328's and we have quite a few B1900D's.

n1zm0
03-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Worked at Rocky Mountain Aircraft with 'Twatters (DeHavilland Twin Otter) and King Airs, then a little stint at AvMax with large BAE planes and dash 7 aircraft! I love to be in and around a working hangar, I've learnt so much. (I was a stores guy, not an AME). Now I have a desk job supporting our F-18 fleet.

i thought i've seen that green 3 series with a tinted front windshield in rocky mountain's parking lot before :poosie: around last summer right?

*sigh* one day i'll move on to M2 stuff, the pay rate and position(s) i've acquired to work with/on these fart carts is too much to pass up. but sure didnt expect on getting the job i have now coming right out of school. I have no pictures :( , unless you want to see a bunch of boring 172s older than all our ages combined.

aircraft maintenance ftw! fighting with 'americans' on the internetz ftl.

Tik-Tok
03-31-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0

*sigh* one day i'll move on to M2 stuff, the pay rate and position(s) i've acquired to work with/on these fart carts is too much to pass up.

And here I am hoping one day I'll move on to M1 stuff, so I can find a quiet job in a smaller town :rofl:

scat19
03-31-2009, 10:00 AM

i thought i've seen that green 3 series with a tinted front windshield in rocky mountain's parking lot before :poosie: around last summer right?

*sigh* one day i'll move on to M2 stuff, the pay rate and position(s) i've acquired to work with/on these fart carts is too much to pass up. but sure didnt expect on getting the job i have now coming right out of school. I have no pictures :( , unless you want to see a bunch of boring 172s older than all our ages combined.

aircraft maintenance ftw! fighting with 'americans' on the internetz ftl.

Yes sir! Worked there for 2.5 years. I quit in June of last summer. With the 19's on and sticky tires, and in the country, I bombed around! My new job is at the international airport.

modded46
03-31-2009, 10:01 AM

First off, operator? It's a moderator. I don't think i'm the most bitter person here - you've proved to be that. You were asked by a moderator countless of times to just drop it. So please do. As long as you keep expressing to people who don't care that you had a bad experience in Calgary we'll always bash you and give you shit.

Post something useful once in a while.

Technically speaking, you don't stick your head in an aircraft engine. Nor while it's running. If you ever have been in a Hangar - you'd find it to be VERY quiet. 85+ DB's make you do deaf, I'm sure you know from wearing earplugs. Right?

I'm sure your useless bash of "luggage handling" makes you feel good. I work on Aircraft. Not handle luggage. However, they make about 22+ an hour so I'm already sure they make more than you do in the US.

Haha, maybe if you posted more about your cars on a AUTOMOBILE forum, we wouldn't bash you that much. Try that Mr. Paxton blower. I hate to break it to you, but I'm not impressed.

Wow, you really are one pissed off person.. I feel sorry for you I really do.

What I think is the most ironic part of this is that the gun that I'm shooting is worth more than the POS you drive.. THAT is gold.

n1zm0
03-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

And here I am hoping one day I'll move on to M1 stuff, so I can find a quiet job in a smaller town :rofl:

lol lets trade in say.. 2 years so i can get all my unpressurized piston pounder M1 stuff signed off at least once on every type certificate i can get my hands on.

also CYBW is like a small town, we have a small church at the 4 way, farms and horses all around lol the thing i've learnt and hate in G.A (our FTU is really commercial tho) is how fart cart pilots seem to think CARs is just a guideline that they can wipe their asses every now and then :facepalm: and there are so many silver spoon-fed Maverick-wannabe douchebag kids rocking aviators here than i have ever seen in my entire life.

p.s: this thread has turned into another 'fight the american on the internet', so i refuse to keep it on topic lol

Jlude
03-31-2009, 10:58 AM

What I think is the most ironic part of this is that the gun that I'm shooting is worth more than the POS you drive.. THAT is gold.

GOLD would be me posting pictures of what I believe to be your wife. You know how beyond loves to photshop pics to death...

So chill dude.. and everyone else will too.

modded46
03-31-2009, 11:02 AM

GOLD would be me posting pictures of what I believe to be your wife. You know how beyond loves to photshop pics to death...

So chill dude.. and everyone else will too. more personal theats... Words cannot describe how pathetic that is. This has gone aT way too far... Grow the fuck up!! Seriously.

Jlude
03-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Pathetic is being 36 yrs old and not able to let an arguement on a car forum go.

I'd just like to see this shit all stop too...

scat19
03-31-2009, 11:10 AM

lol lets trade in say.. 2 years so i can get all my unpressurized piston pounder M1 stuff signed off at least once on every type certificate i can get my hands on.

also CYBW is like a small town, we have a small church at the 4 way, farms and horses all around lol the thing i've learnt and hate in G.A (our FTU is really commercial tho) is how fart cart pilots seem to think CARs is just a guideline that they can wipe their asses every now and then :facepalm: and there are so many silver spoon-fed Maverick-wannabe douchebag kids rocking aviators here than i have ever seen in my entire life.

p.s: this thread has turned into another 'fight the american on the internet', so i refuse to keep it on topic lol

Instead of turning left at that 4way, go straight. I used to live down there... Went to springbank high too ;)

I agree with the douchebag kids though. Springbank money attributes to this.

The sports school that they just put in was fought at every meeting by myself and parents, and other people. it will increase traffic so much, and it's a shame with the small, quiet area that springbank is.

I miss driving out there everyday. Beats city driving....

riander5
03-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Hahaha fuck this guy is the a serious keyboard cowboy!!!

berbatov
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I bla bla fart
Is this the same guy who a few months ago was bitching about Calgary ? He also was telling us how good life was in the US, while taking pics next to his cars ?

n1zm0
03-31-2009, 11:37 AM

Instead of turning left at that 4way, go straight. I used to live down there... Went to springbank high too ;)

I agree with the douchebag kids though. Springbank money attributes to this.

The sports school that they just put in was fought at every meeting by myself and parents, and other people. it will increase traffic so much, and it's a shame with the small, quiet area that springbank is.

I miss driving out there everyday. Beats city driving....

Ahh so you grew up in the mansions near the crop duster/water bombing a/c hangar, explains the beemer, j/k
Its actually not that bad so far, from hwy 1 to that school isnt even that much distance to congest.

heck i thought it was just a rich kids private HS, there are escalades and benz wagons always dropping kids off there in the morning. But springbank during work hours on a nice day, with a bunch of twatters/king airs, 412s/eurostars, hundreds of twin and single rinky dinks and the odd citation/challenger it's not that quiet at all, noise or gossip :D . actually last week i heard a heli weathercocked with the rotors turning, always a gossip/stories at CYBW lol.

The drive is great, beats the intn'l drive on drfoot everymorning from what i remember going to sait for 2 years. cept for long weekend fridays, man is it a shit show for early morning traffic.

I'd just like to see this shit all stop too...

talk about something completely irrelevant like the rest of us

:D

ZorroAMG
03-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Hey guys, you know what I like?

Candy corn.

Good stuff.

modded46
03-31-2009, 12:10 PM
New GM CEO press conference.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/31/new-gm-ceo-fritz-henderson-gives-press-conference-at-10am-est/

Jlude
03-31-2009, 12:21 PM
New GM CEO press conference.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/31/new-gm-ceo-fritz-henderson-gives-press-conference-at-10am-est/

I don't think I would want to be him... I wonder if its a volunteer position.

modded46
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
I wouldn't either.. I thought for sure he would come out with his first sentence being..

"We're fucked, I'm going home." hehe

5fivespeed
03-31-2009, 12:42 PM

Too bad that gun doesn't compensate for your vagina.

5fivespeed
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
On the other hand, In about a year and a half - give or take I'll be shooting for M1 and M2, since both 1900 and 328 is certified for that.

n1zm0
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM
On the other hand, In about a year and a half - give or take I'll be shooting for M1 and M2, since both 1900 and 328 is certified for that.

getting an M2 allows you to sign out anything M1 and non specialized avionics/non structural repairs dontcha know. :thumbsup:

it'd be up to you to self educated yourself about M1 stuff if you really want to work on them after getting an M2 iirc. but really, the majority of unpressurized M1 is like working on a car through and through just with wings lol or a car with 2 engines for twin engine.

double up electrical/ignition systems for redundancy (magnetos etc) and you have a subaru/porsche engine in an aircraft!

InLoveWitRSX
03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Nice gun, thats loud as hell...

modded46
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by InLoveWitRSX
Nice gun, thats loud as hell...

Thanks.. And yah it is..

For those interested.. the gun fires a .223 or Nato 5.56 round and is packed with 55gr gunpowder typically. The muzzle velocity it approx 3200ft / sec.

It's amazing at 300yrds there less than a second delay when impact occurs.

The only difference between a civilian AR-15 and a Military issue M16A1 is the M16A1 is fully auto.. Other than that the design is identical.

5fivespeed
03-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Haha modded46, we threadjacked you. My bad.

Tik-Tok
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM

getting an M2 allows you to sign out anything M1 and non specialized avionics/non structural repairs dontcha know. :thumbsup:

it'd be up to you to self educated yourself about M1 stuff if you really want to work on them after getting an M2 iirc. but really, the majority of unpressurized M1 is like working on a car through and through just with wings lol or a car with 2 engines for twin engine.

double up electrical/ignition systems for redundancy (magnetos etc) and you have a subaru/porsche engine in an aircraft!

Where the hell'd you hear that? Having both M1 AND M2 will allow you to sign out non-specialized Avionics, and Sheetmetal, but having an M2 DOES NOT allow you to sign out M1 work.

dubbster
03-31-2009, 08:21 PM
never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna around and desert you

n1zm0
03-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Where the hell'd you hear that? Having both M1 AND M2 will allow you to sign out non-specialized Avionics, and Sheetmetal, but having an M2 DOES NOT allow you to sign out M1 work.

hmm i have 2 M2s signing out my work and logbook on piston pounder MTOW 6700 lbs unpressurized stuff :dunno: including instrument replacements and a few cherry rivets here and there on fairings.

they've had those 2 engineers working there for over a year and through 2 TC audits, thats how i understood it according to my DoM, they weren't written up for anything relating that during the audits.

EDIT: nvm lol i found out one worked on navajos and twatters up north waaay back in the day and the other did king airs and metroliners, so they both have M1 and M2, my bad! :D

Nissan_Fanboy
03-31-2009, 09:14 PM
That gun is a beast holy shit,
i didn't realise my speakers were up that loud.
Scared the shit out of me.
And can i ask you one question, why are you still on this Calgary Forum if you live in SC?
Doesn't SC have a forum were you can show all your US buddies how cool your gun is.
Not to bash or anything, but
i would rather have 5fivespeed's GTS over a BMW anyway.
SHIT YEAH OLD SKOO

5fivespeed
03-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy

SHIT YEAH OLD SKOO

Win!

modded46
04-01-2009, 07:40 AM
i didn't realise my speakers were up that loud.
Scared the shit out of me.
And can i ask you one question, why are you still on this Calgary Forum if you live in SC?
Doesn't SC have a forum were you can show all your US buddies how cool your gun is.
Not to bash or anything, but
SHIT YEAH OLD SKOO

Sure of course there are forums in the Carolinas & Georgia, but to be honest, there isn't a big car scene where I live.. There are some but for the most part you need to go to Atlanta or Charlotte to find the big meets, etc..

As far as whyI still come here.. I enjoy the site and I find there are a lot of really good posts from people.. It's a very active site with A LOT of information.. Some of it very good and some of it very bad.

Showing how cool a gun is shows no borders IMO. :)

legendboy
04-01-2009, 10:02 AM

.223 isn't exactly a beast, more of a varmint round. Good for shooting small animals. (or people)

Your teenaged sister could shoot a .223 all day long with no problem.

Ammo is cheap tho, which makes it good for plinking (fucking around)

modded46
04-01-2009, 10:15 AM
I would agree 1000% that it is a very very easy round to shoot.. Very small and accruate..

What makes it loud is the energy that is behind the round. 3200ft/sec is a ridiculous velocity. And the point is that when a bullet is travelling that fast when it hits a target it fragments into many many smaller pieces which actually do the damage

A .308 is an example of a beast of a round.

.223 is fairly cheap for a rifle round compared to a .308 that's for sure.

Shlade
04-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Back in my country we use AK47's ;)

Try that haha

modded46
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I have AK.. Completely different mentality to this weapon.

BIG heavy bullet doing massive damage.. the problem is, if you're too close to someone, the bullet will go right through and not be nearly as effective.. Also, long range because the round is so heavy there is an amazing amount of bullet drop.. Also the recoil of a 7.62x39 round is much higher which creates muzzle rise.

modded46
04-01-2009, 10:23 AM
This is why you seen Russia and other Eastern countries switch to the AK-74 which uses a 5.45mm round.

My AK doesn't have a muzzle brake on it right now.. hehe

scat19
04-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Ahh so you grew up in the mansions near the crop duster/water bombing a/c hangar, explains the beemer, j/k
Its actually not that bad so far, from hwy 1 to that school isnt even that much distance to congest.

heck i thought it was just a rich kids private HS, there are escalades and benz wagons always dropping kids off there in the morning. But springbank during work hours on a nice day, with a bunch of twatters/king airs, 412s/eurostars, hundreds of twin and single rinky dinks and the odd citation/challenger it's not that quiet at all, noise or gossip :D . actually last week i heard a heli weathercocked with the rotors turning, always a gossip/stories at CYBW lol.

The drive is great, beats the intn'l drive on drfoot everymorning from what i remember going to sait for 2 years. cept for long weekend fridays, man is it a shit show for early morning traffic.

talk about something completely irrelevant like the rest of us

:D

No, that would be a sports school.

Yep, more and more "jets" are landing now with the longer runways.

Yah my commute is straight down john laurie, 14th, to 64th. Im at the backside, not the people side.