PDA

View Full Version : MF DOOM

RY213
03-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Any MF DOOM fans on here? His new album is dropping this tuesday, cant wait to pick this up...

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/covers_large/LEX069CD.jpg

01. Supervillain Intro
02. Gazillion Ear
03. Ballskin
04. Yessir [ft. Raekwon]
05. Absolutely
06. Rap Ambush
07. Lightworks
08. Batty-Boys
09. Angelz [ft. Tony Starks]
09. Cellz
10. Still Dope [ft. Empress Sharhh]
11. Microwave Mayo
12. More Rhymin' [ft. Kurious]
13. That's That
14. Suppervillainz
15. Bump's Message
16. Thank Ya

SR240SX
03-28-2009, 07:58 PM
MF DOOM is sick, Gonna have to check this one out.

Manhattan
03-29-2009, 02:24 AM
HATE TO SAY THIS...but disappointing album with all the talent involved. J Dilla, Madlib, Raekwon, Ghostface, Bumpy Knucks on the same album should've be fire but it just makes me want to listen to Madvillainy again.

Fav track was 'Yessir' even though that beat's been used quite a few times. And he should've left the drums off of 'Angels', I liked the original version much better. Terrible distribution as well, I only found out this album was out on Thursday after checking the top sellers on Amazon.

RY213
03-29-2009, 02:11 PM
The album doesnt drop until Mar 31. Ive been trying to ignore listening to anyhting of this album so I can go into it with virgin ears on tuesday. I heard Angels months back and thought it was sick. I heard he used a lot of special herb beats for the album? Ill post my opinion on it after I give it a good listen.

Anybody see the clip of Mos Def quoting DOOMS lyrics? Its pretty cool and impressive he can recite his lyrics like that.

zTBIvIDnnv8