PDA

View Full Version : FS: Apple AirPort Express(Brand new)

JordanAndrew
03-29-2009, 09:14 PM
For Sale: Apple AirPort Express
Price: $75 OBO SOLD
Condition: BRAND NEW, SEALED IN BOX
Reason For Selling: The girlfriend doesn't need one.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10100599&catid=12503

I recently bought an iMac for my girlfriend and got the airport express as part of a package.(Student Package). She doesn't need the airport express so she wants me to sell it instead.

The original prices are on the futureshop website so feel free to check them out. I already priced the items accordingly as I'm not the type of person to rip people off.

I have the receipt for the items and if you are in doubt, I can bring it with me so you will have peace of mind knowing that these items are LEGIT.

DON'T BOTHER LOW BALLING ME, offer something reasonable if you must.

My trade rating should tell you that I am a reliable user here on beyond, I just thought I'd mentioned that, haha! Anyways happy shopping BEYOND!

:bigpimp:

UPDATE: I can't post anything as I can only bump once a week but here's to answer the stupid question I just got from a newbie.

Originally posted by ThatGuyishere
If you have the receipt, why not just return it?

I dunno if you can't read but I specifically said that it came with the package, which means even if I return it I won't get any money back as it would have remained the same price. Don't bother replying to this thread if you're not interested.

ThatGuyishere
03-29-2009, 09:33 PM
If you have the receipt, why not just return it?

kamakurakid
03-29-2009, 09:38 PM
You might want to keep it, if you do you can plug speakers into it and use iTunes as the source. I have had this set up in another room from my iMac many times. Perhaps your GF would like to have music in her bathroom or kitchen? Just an idea, love A/E.

Look in iTunes > Pref > Devices, check "Look For Remote Speakers".