PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Matrix

Dj_Stylz
10-18-2003, 09:55 AM
Has anyone else played this game i just got it yesterday and its wicked.

1-Bar
10-18-2003, 11:17 AM
yeah....damm good game. Hack the Matrix and get the sword. So pimp....lol

Shaolin
10-18-2003, 11:52 AM
I'm going to get it, i want to see what they show in the game that they didn't show in Reloaded.

omar_allibhai
10-18-2003, 01:57 PM
yeah i rented that game and ended up playen it like 20 hrs in 3 days just to beat it.
amazing game, graphics are crazy and story is even better

Dj_Stylz
10-19-2003, 08:52 AM
yea they have parts of the movie in it and i thought it was interesting but i got it for pc

Dj_Stylz
10-19-2003, 10:36 AM
Shit does anyone else have this problem when you are about to do the the round Chasing the Truck the pc just closes the game why does that happen ???

DJ Lazy
10-22-2003, 10:26 AM
Just got this game lastnite, haven't gotten around to playing it yet... how does all the "hacking" stuff work?

Dj_Stylz
10-23-2003, 07:24 AM
Its not really hacking it just says that but thats another way to load the game lol

Illusionsir
10-23-2003, 10:52 AM
there shouldt be any reloaded footage in it. the game is completely different from the movie (whole new plot). ya i got it a couple months ago when it first came out. passed it with both charactors. some parts of the game are different depending on who your playing with. and long like niobe with the sword! lol

Hakkola
10-23-2003, 11:51 AM
I got to the part after the plane chase and sewers I think, then you go to the rooftops????? It was awhile ago, I couldn't pass that part though, had to return it, thinking about renting it again though. Pretty good game.

403Gemini
10-23-2003, 12:49 PM
horrible game! nasty graphics, nasty controls, nasty camera angles

best part is the fighting engine.
they rushed the game to fast to be out with the movie. they shoulda used max payne engine so the gun fights felt real instead of like your firing a water gun and the camera angles made it difficult to run away from a copter shooting you when your fighting 4 guys

the game had potential... thats all ill say

DJ Lazy
10-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
horrible game! nasty graphics, nasty controls, nasty camera angles

best part is the fighting engine.
they rushed the game to fast to be out with the movie. they shoulda used max payne engine so the gun fights felt real instead of like your firing a water gun and the camera angles made it difficult to run away from a copter shooting you when your fighting 4 guys

the game had potential... thats all ill say

I just started playing it this afternoon, and you are soo right about the nasty controls, and camera angles... I didn't think the graphics were horrible.. not great, but suffice....