AZE;
03-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Sorry
Decided not to share

Mod please close

dj_honda
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by AZE;
My friend and I decided to race how far he can owned me. He own stock lastest Mitsubishi Eclipse with 263hp vs my Integra jdm b18c (200hp) with aftermarket CAI and exhaust.

He owned me by 1 car and half. We tried couple times to see if it makes any difference but sadly nothing, it still the same distance.

I thought the latest eclipse will impress me but it didn't. The eclipse cost 35,000 compare to mine only 8,000.

I just want to share these hopefully no one get offended.

Thanks

:rofl:

03ozwhip
03-31-2009, 12:59 PM
man, thats soooo cool!:thumbsup: where did you race? i hope it was a street race for pinks!

banned3x
YOU FUCKIN BITCH!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO COMPARE THE TWO FUCKIN CARS? HOW MUCH WAS YOU CAR, WHEN IT WAS NEW? HUH? HOW MUCH? 10-15YEARS FROM NOW HIS CAR IS GOING TO BE 8-9K DOLLARS AND HELL STILL KICK YOUR ASS SO WHEN YOU FUCKIN COMPARE FUCKIN CARS DO IT FUCKIN RIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND BRAG HOW YOU LOST BUT YOUR CAR IS BETTER FUCKIN BABY GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMA ABOUT LOSING TO A FUCKIN D S MOTHERFUCKIN M BITCH!!

jdmakkord
Me no offended, but reading you sentences gives me headache.

zipdoa
03-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
YOU FUCKIN BITCH!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO COMPARE THE TWO FUCKIN CARS? HOW MUCH WAS YOU CAR, WHEN IT WAS NEW? HUH? HOW MUCH? 10-15YEARS FROM NOW HIS CAR IS GOING TO BE 8-9K DOLLARS AND HELL STILL KICK YOUR ASS SO WHEN YOU FUCKIN COMPARE FUCKIN CARS DO IT FUCKIN RIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND BRAG HOW YOU LOST BUT YOUR CAR IS BETTER FUCKIN BABY GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMA ABOUT LOSING TO A FUCKIN D S MOTHERFUCKIN M BITCH!!

:rofl: :rofl:

did you guys get torque-steer-crazy in the foothills industrial section?

94boosted
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Did you have a hot chick take her top off and start the race by waving it? :rofl:

AZE;
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
man, thats soooo cool!:thumbsup: where did you race? i hope it was a street race for pinks!

22x around 11pm and it was pretty quite... Good place to race IMO

Originally posted by jdmakkord
Me no offended, but reading you sentences gives me headache.

It's alright I'm not really english spoken but I'm trying to make any sense.

AZE;
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted
Did you have a hot chick take her top off and start the race by waving it? :rofl:

Hahaha! No.. Hopefully next time lol

banned3x
03-31-2009, 01:08 PM

22x around 11pm and it was pretty quite... Good place to race IMO

It's alright I'm not really english spoken but I'm trying to make any sense.

on a seriuos note you could get deported if you hit and kill someone whos jogging or even the person your racing if you two collide. next time take it to a track!

792171004-2
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by banned3x

Might want to change your new username to banned4x, cause some one is most likely going to get banned!

berbatov
He has a brand new car and you have a piece of ...

Give a break to banned, caps or no caps, he is right.

benz_890
last time i checked loosing isnt something to brag about. but what the hell do I know about street racing:D

banned3x
03-31-2009, 01:12 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/255349/street-racer-to-be-deported/

banned3x
03-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 792171004-2

Might want to change your new username to banned4x, cause some one is most likely going to get banned!

yeah im going to get banned because he braged about street racing

AZE;
03-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm not saying that everyone should try/do street racing.
We just tested it how far he can owned me thats it. THE END.

Tell me if this is legal!
doing 130/140km in deerfoot, 100/120km in mcleod, 80km in regular way(should be 50/60km). So don't tell me that everyone is not speeding...

Mr_ET
03-31-2009, 01:25 PM
So you're one of the little sh*ts I hear at night racing on 22X close to my house.

Next time I hear you effing morons going at it, I am sending the cops, then we'll see if my neighborhood is a nice place to race.

I am dead serious here, we have a track if you want to try your car out. It will be open in a few weeks.

I don't want to end up accidently getting hit because you morons had to street race at the same time I was quietly trying to get home using 22X at night and one of you lost control and hit me...

We've all been young before but don't put other people in danger because you chose to do something stupid.

AZE;
03-31-2009, 01:26 PM
I only did it once.

Sorry If I disturbed you.

SRT10Killer
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
here's a stang for 5k
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/257985/fs-1988-flat-black-ford-mustang-gt/

and here's a soarer for 4500
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Toyota-1991-Toyota-soarer-4500-W0QQAdIdZ103935410

you don't stand a chance vs either

I'm pretty sure you paid too much for that honda :dunno:

Genjuro
03-31-2009, 01:37 PM
My friend and I decided to race how far he can owned me. He own stock lastest Mitsubishi Eclipse with 263hp vs my Integra jdm b18c (200hp) with aftermarket CAI and exhaust.

He owned me by 1 car and half. We tried couple times to see if it makes any difference but sadly nothing, it still the same distance.

I thought the latest eclipse will impress me but it didn't. The eclipse cost 35,000 compare to mine only 8,000.

I just want to share these hopefully no one get offended.

Thanks

You might as well delete your account right now...

:facepalm:

canuckcarguy
03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by SRT10Killer
here's a stang for 5k
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/257985/fs-1988-flat-black-ford-mustang-gt/

and here's a soarer for 4500
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Toyota-1991-Toyota-soarer-4500-W0QQAdIdZ103935410

you don't stand a chance vs either

I'm pretty sure you paid too much for that honda :dunno:

Too funny. Now you're the guy suggesting somebody else overpaid?:rofl:

AZE;
03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Mod close please

R154
03-31-2009, 02:03 PM
Here at beyond we dont mention the elephant in the room. Beyond does not condone street racing in any way shape and form. Its disscussion of both location, and possible involvement is strictly prohibited, and is thus looked down apon.

Good day sir.

403Gemini
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
I love that people quoted the first post from the OP, otherwise I may have missed the greatness!

da_rite
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
So you're one of the little sh*ts I hear at night racing on 22X close to my house.

Next time I hear you effing morons going at it, I am sending the cops, then we'll see if my neighborhood is a nice place to race.

I am dead serious here, we have a track if you want to try your car out. It will be open in a few weeks.

I don't want to end up accidently getting hit because you morons had to street race at the same time I was quietly trying to get home using 22X at night and one of you lost control and hit me...

We've all been young before but don't put other people in danger because you chose to do something stupid.

them street racing....we've all done it, but I can understand your concern, there's lots of people out there that dont know how to control a car over 200hp.

as for them being loud? there's a reason your house was alot cheaper than one away from the highway. live with it

89s1
03-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Mod close please

You wish.

You were stupid enough to post this, you live with it.

Next you'll be in the Forum suggestions section requesting it closed like that tool with the story about his father in law getting pulled over an given a warning by the cops.

I'm just glad this one got quoted for all future viewers sake.

Remember people, quote retarded posts.

*waits to be quoted and called a retard*

Nissan_Fanboy
03-31-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

You wish.

You were stupid enough to post this, you live with it.

Next you'll be in the Forum suggestions section requesting it closed like that tool with the story about his father in law getting pulled over an given a warning by the cops.

I'm just glad this one got quoted for all future viewers sake.

Remember people, quote retarded posts.

*waits to be quoted and called a retard*
What a reta....
Nevermind,
+1

Mr_ET
03-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by da_rite

them street racing....we've all done it, but I can understand your concern, there's lots of people out there that dont know how to control a car over 200hp.

as for them being loud? there's a reason your house was alot cheaper than one away from the highway. live with it

Lol my house if 5 minutes driving from even reaching 22X so I'm fairly far in Bridlewood but that gives you an idea how loud these cars are.

I wasn't complaining about the noise I was just saying I hear stupid street racing often because 22X is unfortunatly am easy target since the speed limit is fairly high and few cars around at night.

See you guys all at the track in a few weeks:thumbsup:

$25 is a hell of a lot cheaper than a ticket, an impounded car or someone's life...

Joe-G
03-31-2009, 07:52 PM
When does the track open up? Do they still do public events?

Mr_ET
03-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Secret streets will be running this summer and it usually opens just before the end of April if the weather is decent.

Nissan_Fanboy
03-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Secret streets will be running this summer and it usually opens just before the end of April if the weather is decent.
Good to hear that it will be open.
I really hope that the government comes to their senses and doesn't close it down. It will keep a lot of shit off the streets, and make it so much fun just to chill there.
Hmm, i wonder where i'll be spending my Friday nights.

cyrusli
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM

I concur... can't wait.. been itching a bit too long to get on the track.

sxtothe240
04-01-2009, 12:18 AM

Lol my house if 5 minutes driving from even reaching 22X so I'm fairly far in Bridlewood but that gives you an idea how loud these cars are.

I wasn't complaining about the noise I was just saying I hear stupid street racing often because 22X is unfortunatly am easy target since the speed limit is fairly high and few cars around at night.

See you guys all at the track in a few weeks:thumbsup:

$25 is a hell of a lot cheaper than a ticket, an impounded car or someone's life...

yup, im in Silverado and i can hear people racing down 22x when i'm out for a smoke at night. So i know what you're talking about

Mr_ET
04-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy

Good to hear that it will be open.
I really hope that the government comes to their senses and doesn't close it down. It will keep a lot of shit off the streets, and make it so much fun just to chill there.
Hmm, i wonder where i'll be spending my Friday nights.

Won't happen this is the last year for RCMP so enjoy it :(

ClearBluewater
04-02-2009, 05:49 PM

Way to make no sense at all. We have all been young before and i'm pretty sure that if i was dumb enough to race there in the first place i wouldnt give a fuck about anything you said.

berbatov
04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Joe-G
When does the track open up?
With the way CPS is doing whatever they want, pretty soon we'll have speed cameras on the track, as well

Eleanor
04-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I love that people quoted the first post from the OP, otherwise I may have missed the greatness! :werd: :rofl:

TT-fast
10-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater

Way to make no sense at all. We have all been young before and i'm pretty sure that if i was dumb enough to race there in the first place i wouldnt give a fuck about anything you said.

haha i love this comment and u are totally right, if u were young and owned a decently fast car even a bone stock civic, chances are you've raced, its good the other guy was not condoning street racing but his comment just seemed a little foolish,

and another thing i dont no about the rest of you but everything banned3x says just pisses me off, if you are going to post something stupid and non meaningful why don't u just get a "sticky post it" right down what u want to say then stick to to your forehead so everyone who knows you can see what you truly think, then go do 130 down deerfoot and contradict your self some more,

Type_B
10-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Sorry
Decided not to share

Mod please close

I feel bad so i had to put a comment in. yes we all do street races hell i still do it sometimes when i see an arrogant mofo, and i know a couple of people here still do. hope these guys on here are just showing some concerns, and worried specially about the reputation your giving the city of calgary. and we dont want a beyonder being on the news being in a fatal crash with an innocent bystander.

take it to the track legal and safer