PDA

View Full Version : OK officer!!!!!

civic_stylez
10-18-2003, 02:22 PM
last night i go to the macs store which is just by my house at around 11pm... so i pull into the parking lot and there is about 4 cop cars sitting there.. just as i pull into a parking spot a friend of mine pulls up besde me on his cbr 600. i dont even get a chance to say hi when i see these red strobe lights beside me. the cop rolls down and informs me that iwill be receiving some tickets.. so he tells meto out my licence and registration etc. so i pull it out and get out of my car to give it him because he decides that he doesnt feel like getting out of his car. i reach into my pocket only to realize that i left my licence at home. i explain to him that i just ran over here to get some milk and that i am licenced which is no excuse because i should have it with me but anyways, he says thats it im going to have to tow your car... so i ask why im getting these tickets.. he says for the blue signal lights.. ive been meaning to take those pointless ricer lights out for a while but im lazy so i accept that ill get ticketed for them. i notice that this cop has a young guy in training with him for a ride along and the cop asks him what should we do and starts laughing.. then the cop says im here for a drug deal and that he has to tow my car so he can search it... so he says that my fines are now ranging from 1200 to 3000 dollars. i wouldnt argue over the ricer ticket but the way some of these cops talk to people is discusting. i know that the best way to avoid trouble is to not argue and address them a sir or officer.. i do this out of respect only to be yelled at and treated as if im a criminal. so i tell the officer to do what he has to do because he has been lecturing me for almost 10 minutes.. all of a sudden he throws all my stuff on the ground backs up and drives off without saying a word... he didnt get another call or anything. i only have myself to blame for blue lights and no licence but i have the right to be treated with respect as do all of us. ive read some threads talking about how people HATE cops. i dont hate them i just feel that to protect and SERVE should be something that is used under most circumstances. i appreciate him letting me go but if your going to pull me over and waste my time just give me my tickets and let me go. i guess i just had to vent.

DUBBED
10-18-2003, 03:02 PM
thats fucking bullshit...

the first thing i would do in that case is just ask for both of the officers badge numbers and inform them youre going to be registering a complaint... usually that shuts them up...

DSM Power
10-18-2003, 03:28 PM
So let me get this straight... you didn't get a ticket and you're complaining?! :dunno:

link785
10-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Shit like this happens I guess, sucks. I've personally never come across a cop with a shitty attitude, but that's just me being lucky I guess. No matter where you are, you'll find assholes in EVERY single job field, be that law enforcement, doctors, government officials, car dealerships or the fucking macdonalds down the road :(

Seanith
10-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
So let me get this straight... you didn't get a ticket and you're complaining?! :dunno:

So if someone had your pants down, cock in hand and didn't fuck you up the ass you wouldn't complain either?? The experience of almost getting fucked in the ass isn't enough for you to get mad and complain about it?? :dunno: :rolleyes:

Paul
10-18-2003, 04:05 PM
sorry to hear man.....you need one of my rear window decals! we all put up with a lot of shit from the po-po so I'm pretty used to it. Funny thing is that it's usually the younger cops harassing me, which i find odd. Guess it's good no tix came of this though.

FUGGIN PIGZ!

hinggu
10-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

So if someone had your pants down, cock in hand and didn't fuck you up the ass you wouldn't complain either?? The experience of almost getting fucked in the ass isn't enough for you to get mad and complain about it?? :dunno: :rolleyes:

:rofl:

2.2vtec
10-18-2003, 04:56 PM
I've always wanted to pull up to a pig station blasting eazy e "fuck the police, fuck the police, FUCK EM!!"

GTS Jeff
10-18-2003, 04:57 PM
the problem is that ppl dont ever post about their good encounters

gkAeris
10-18-2003, 05:08 PM
i have a good encounter!

let's see pulled over speeding, only going 107 in a 80 zone, did the regular crying ......cop let me off with a $57 ticket for my ricer badge and no dermits and told me to drive safety!

kaput
10-18-2003, 07:22 PM

RiceCake
10-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris
i have a good encounter!

let's see pulled over speeding, only going 107 in a 80 zone, did the regular crying ......cop let me off with a $57 ticket for my ricer badge and no dermits and told me to drive safety!
That's because you're a girl;) :D

civic_stylez
10-18-2003, 08:54 PM
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! tonight driving down canyon meadows i get pulled over again! thats the second time in 2 days!!!! at least i got rid of the blue lights last night... tonight its for an exhaust thats too loud witch i have to disagree on because its almost silent at my cruising speed of 3000 rpms.... at least this officer was polite to me and let me off with a warning. 2 stops in 2 days...anybody wanna buy my civic!

the-240sx-guy
10-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris
i have a good encounter!

you acutally faked crieing to get off the ticket?

04blackMAX
10-18-2003, 09:18 PM
cops are a fuking joke here man, all young and on somewhat of a power trip..i would have asked for their badge numbers and filed a complaint, thats total bullshit, sure a 35 dollar light ticket, and on your way.....id raise a huge stink about that, but thats just the way iam

Paul
10-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
cops are a fuking joke here man, all young and on somewhat of a power trip..i would have asked for their badge numbers and filed a complaint, thats total bullshit, sure a 35 dollar light ticket, and on your way.....id raise a huge stink about that, but thats just the way iam

:werd: cops in calgary are getting to be a real pain in the ass. I tried to do everything to my car to not get noticed (took off all window tint, got rid of fake-ass HID bulbs) and i still get pulled over for stupid shit? Sometimes i swear the cop doesn't even know why he's pulling me over until he can come up with some bullshit reason. Like i'm so sorry our cars are worth more than you make in a year! Live with it.

Like 04blackMAX said, i'd file a complaint. It's the only way these dumb-asses are going to learn

civic_stylez
10-18-2003, 11:05 PM
i swear the cop tonight walked around my car just looking for something to tag me for and all he could find was my exhaust... and now i have to go to distict 8 police station to prove that im not a suspended driver... kind of weird cosidering i still have a licence.. oh well. i went all year without getting pulled over once and then i get nailed twice in 2 days. time to put the car away and break out the jeep and then i can get tickets for the smoke that pours out of it!!! yay for me!!!

04blackMAX
10-18-2003, 11:16 PM
yo james, u have to remember your cars like a circus show haha with all the lights ..looks like a rolling famous players hahaha

Hakkola
10-18-2003, 11:25 PM
I got off on a ticket before and I didn't even cry about it, I just asked him about driving schools, he still gave me the ticket but I guess he didn't put it in the system, this was over a year ago and I still haven't paid it, so I'm assuming it just dissappeared.

Yes, he does have a right to complain about being harrassed, I would have asked for their badge numbers if that happened to me as well.

James
10-19-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
the problem is that ppl dont ever post about their good encounters

I had what i would call a "good experience" a few weeks ago, but i didnt really want to post about it because what i was doing could have got my car towed and my Lisence taken away for a very long time. Luckily the officer understood my situation and gave me a break, but he did say, and i qoute "If i ever see you again going that fast, your screwed"..:rofl:

kaput
10-19-2003, 01:10 AM

Hakkola
10-19-2003, 02:21 AM
Out of, jackass. :)

sxtasy
10-19-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I got off on a ticket before and I didn't even cry about it, I just asked him about driving schools, he still gave me the ticket but I guess he didn't put it in the system, this was over a year ago and I still haven't paid it, so I'm assuming it just dissappeared.

Yes, he does have a right to complain about being harrassed, I would have asked for their badge numbers if that happened to me as well.

Originally posted by kaput

:dunno:

Originally posted by Hakkola
Out of, jackass. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rice_eater
10-19-2003, 03:55 AM
man some cops are complete cock suckers...this one time i got a breathalizer and since i barely passed the guy got pissed off at me and gave me a 24 hour suspension "JUST IN CASE" and towed my car. And just because i asked why he had to tow my car why wont he let me park it in a parkade, he thought that i was being a jackass and gave me a stunting ticket too...SOME cops are BITCHES! others are super nice, like the one who let me off racing and wished me " Enjoy your youth" :confused::dunno:

Dj_Stylz
10-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Thats shit man he threw your shit on the ground well atleast you didnt get a ticket man thats good.
Did you get your milk?haha jk

civic_stylez
10-19-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Thats shit man he threw your shit on the ground well atleast you didnt get a ticket man thats good.
Did you get your milk?haha jk

hell yeah i got my milk... used it for my captain crunch this morning!!!:D

illeagle
10-19-2003, 05:59 PM
give them an excuse and they'll do it. Next time drive mom's car.

Kaos
10-19-2003, 06:04 PM
Calgary Cops are asses, Vancouver cops will JACK YOUR ASS.
They'll beat you and throw you in a dump.

4 cases on police brutality here in Van but still, cops are always like that. Above the law, above everyone.

ByDefault
10-19-2003, 06:25 PM
D@mn, those are some lame cops =/. Iv had some similar stuff happen to me when I was in highschool I got pulled over a lot for what I thought was stupid poop.. I'm just glad they didnt have these crazy strengient laws enated when I was a minior, I would have been without a license a while fo sho.:(

PsI
10-19-2003, 07:32 PM
BS!! fuckin pigs

rice_eater
10-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by m10-power

Good, glad he did, people the drink and drive are fucking retards, which would make you just that :thumbsdow

did i not say that i was UNDER THE LIMIT!!!!

knees scrapin'
10-19-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by James

I had what i would call a "good experience" a few weeks ago, but i didnt really want to post about it because what i was doing could have got my car towed and my Lisence taken away for a very long time. Luckily the officer understood my situation and gave me a break, but he did say, and i qoute "If i ever see you again going that fast, your screwed"..:rofl:

James, you crazy SOB. When are you gonna learn! :dunno:

People have to understand that James has been pulled over for way more shit than probably anyone here, and got away with 90% of it.:clap:

BTW james did you cry too.:D

m10-power
10-19-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

did i not say that i was UNDER THE LIMIT!!!!

Just because your under a general limit doesn't mean your not impaired, blowing a warning means you shouldnt be driving, drunk drivers are fucking low life pieces of shit. Really sad our joke of a legal system doesnt deal with them properly...as for the cop being a dick for suspending you and towing your vehicle, well that is just a selfish persons opinion :banghead:

rice_eater
10-20-2003, 01:03 AM
wtf is your problem man??? it was ONE FUCKING BEER!!! STFU!

hinggu
10-20-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

That's because you're a girl;) :D

:werd: :D

happydude
10-20-2003, 01:44 AM
I remember one time I was driving up to my friend's place at around 3am and this black car with tinted windows and no headlights pulls in behind me and follows like a meter behind me as i'm driving. So i dunno what the hell is going on so i speed up and ran a stop sign or two, and when I pull up in front of my friend's place, the car turns out to like a ghost car and flips on his lights. He sauntered up to my window, made some remark about my car probably being stolen and listed off all the stuff he could write a ticket for. I finally just told him that it was 3am and a black car with no headlights was following me even as i was doing like 80 or 90, what am I supposed to think. He tells me thats no excuse then goes back to his car, comes back a minute later looking angry and says hes letting me go with a warning. :D

sexualbanana
10-20-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
wtf is your problem man??? it was ONE FUCKING BEER!!! STFU!

You barely passed the breahalyzer on one beer??? Man, and I thought I was a lightweight.:rofl: :rofl:

davidI
10-20-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by happydude
I remember one time I was driving up to my friend's place at around 3am and this black car with tinted windows and no headlights pulls in behind me and follows like a meter behind me as i'm driving. So i dunno what the hell is going on so i speed up and ran a stop sign or two, and when I pull up in front of my friend's place, the car turns out to like a ghost car and flips on his lights. He sauntered up to my window, made some remark about my car probably being stolen and listed off all the stuff he could write a ticket for. I finally just told him that it was 3am and a black car with no headlights was following me even as i was doing like 80 or 90, what am I supposed to think. He tells me thats no excuse then goes back to his car, comes back a minute later looking angry and says hes letting me go with a warning. :D

I hit a 4-way stop at 2 am once and there was a cop car stopped at the sign with his lights off. So I stop at the sign...look right at the cop, waiting for him to go or trying to figure out what he was doing. So finally I figure he's just waiting for someone to blow the sign so I go through the 4-way and of course he pops on his headlights and tails me and eventually pulls me over. He asks why it took me so long to go through the stop sign, obviously implying that he thinks I'm drunk. I tell him that it was because I couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing. All in all he let me off but just the way he was talking to me and being a dick about the entire situation pissed me off. I think it's good that they're pulling people over to see if they're drunk but he didn't have to take half an hour to go about it. If he just asked me to blow or if he wanted to smell my breath then that's cool, but wasting my time and trying to walk all over me is bullshit. NWA said it best with "FUCK THA POLICE"

403Gemini
10-20-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED
thats fucking bullshit...

the first thing i would do in that case is just ask for both of the officers badge numbers and inform them youre going to be registering a complaint... usually that shuts them up...

Originally posted by 04blackMAX

now if only "filing a complaint" actually did something. you can whine and bitch to them "im going to talk to your supervisors" but then they'll just smile and find something else wrong with your car.

its like, take a look at your job. If i came into your job and started tellin your boss "oh this employee is a jackass because blah blah" your boss isnt going to believe me without proof.

... and COMMON ONE BEER and you barely passed a breathalizer?!? hahahahha light weight

jdmmavericktR
10-20-2003, 02:45 AM
you gotta breathe IN on a breathalyzer!!

lammer
10-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

now if only "filing a complaint" actually did something. you can whine and bitch to them "im going to talk to your supervisors" but then they'll just smile and find something else wrong with your car.

its like, take a look at your job. If i came into your job and started tellin your boss "oh this employee is a jackass because blah blah" your boss isnt going to believe me without proof.

... and COMMON ONE BEER and you barely passed a breathalizer?!? hahahahha light weight

why would my boss need proof of me being a jackass to you?
of course hes gonna take it to heart because hes the boss and he wants your presence in the store.

that was a bad comparision dude.

rice_eater
10-20-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

You barely passed the breahalyzer on one beer??? Man, and I thought I was a lightweight.:rofl: :rofl:

OWNED!!! i guess i set myself up for that one :banghead:

sexualbanana 1 rice_eater 0 :clap:

teknical
10-20-2003, 12:16 PM
I've only had one bad encounter with a cop, I got rear ended, and then the cop gave me a 57 dollar ticket for unsafe lane change, like WTF!! But then for the court date, she never showed, so I got off scott free :D

Another one was when I was with a buddy, the cop pulled him over for his front left fender being damaged, and then my buddy couldn't find his licence, so we were pulled over for like 30 minutes, then he tried to explain to the cop everything, and the cop just gave him a 50$ ticket for "Unilluminated licence plate bulb" Which I thought was nice of him. But I think my buddy can get off with that one, by just buying a new bulb, then saying that it wasn't completely screwed in, I think that may work.

403Gemini
10-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by lammer

why would my boss need proof of me being a jackass to you?
of course hes gonna take it to heart because hes the boss and he wants your presence in the store.

that was a bad comparision dude.

no it isnt

if you came into my store and started tellin my boss how bad of an employee he was, he'd side with me.

just lettin you know how "filing a complaint" works in the police force, my dad's a cop so i can guarantee you, you could call every day and nobody would care

Hakkola
10-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Actually I'm sure they have a process for complaints, one complaint might not matter, but when an officer/employee starts getting more complaints it's obvious there's a problem.

Now if you work in a store I'm sure you've heard "the customer is always right" unless the customer has no basis or proof the employer will care, unless he is a complete dumbass and doesn't care about business.

403Gemini
10-21-2003, 12:52 AM
in big business' "The customer is always right" HAS NOT been the motto for like 10 years... now its more "if you dont buy this, someone else will today" so what do they care? keep in mind, ive worked retail in 3 stores and its been the exact same everywhere... and yes if a cop gets more than 1 complaint then of course theres a problem but doesnt mean you can call in more than once ;)

oh and they dont hafta give you their badge number, this isnt the united states ;)

Wildcat
10-21-2003, 12:55 AM
oh and they dont hafta give you their badge number, this isnt the united states ;)

im pretty sure they have to give thier badge number here too..

edit: upon request of course ;)

Hakkola
10-21-2003, 01:07 AM
Where have you worked retail?

403Gemini
10-21-2003, 01:14 AM
pff i aint tellin u where i work ;)

its electronic stores tho heh.

one is stricly western canada, one is north american, and i just got hired for one which is half canadian and half american :)

Hakkola
10-21-2003, 01:21 AM
Hahaha, don't worry, it's not to come beat you up or anything. :D it's just that when you get to stores selling more expensive products they take complaints more seriously so I was curious if it was a clothing store like bluenotes or something where the managers are still in school and don't know dickall about anything let alone keeping customers happy.

403Gemini
10-21-2003, 01:26 AM
well if its stuff like a huge order or special order then yea managers care, but 90% of the time its small shit like mice or something. like when we dont have $2 mail in rebates readily on hand its like "common miss your spending 1/4 of that mail in rebate on postage.... does that 2 dollar cheque REALLY mean that much to you?" like people will buy a bulk amount of pens to get all these rebates... but lil do they know its only 1 rebate per house hold

*shakes head* peeps never learn hah

yea i did A&B, staples, now FS

sexualbanana
10-21-2003, 02:41 AM
in big business' "The customer is always right" HAS NOT been the motto for like 10 years... now its more "if you dont buy this, someone else will today" so what do they care?

Actually, it's the other way around. Companies realize that if they treat a customer like crap during a sale, they would've lost them for good. Retaining customers is the main goal of many businesses now, because you could treat a customer like dirt and make a $100 sale (for example), but if they are treated nicely, you'll have a customer who will spend easily 10 times that in their lifetime.

Mckenzie
10-21-2003, 09:38 AM

Actually, it's the other way around. Companies realize that if they treat a customer like crap during a sale, they would've lost them for good. Retaining customers is the main goal of many businesses now, because you could treat a customer like dirt and make a $100 sale (for example), but if they are treated nicely, you'll have a customer who will spend easily 10 times that in their lifetime.

I agree with you 100%, but sadly it is not like that most places, and it is unfortunate that business' dont realize this concept of repeat customers and customer service.

Try and tell that to the criminals at Soundsaround. I have been waiting 7 months to get a situation clarified for a measley $56 cheque. I have phoned, faxed, written letters, left messages, gone into the store, and still no cheque. I hope soundsaround goes under and the management loses the shirts off their back. They are pathetic excuse for a corporation and I will never go back there again because of my many years of experienceing bad customer service there.

Being a business student, I have a serious problem with the service industry today. I think business' now dont give two shits about repeat customers. Lately I havent had a single good experience with stores except for the Music Center Canada store on 37th St. and 17th ave. The service was so friendly and superior to anything I have experienced in the last 20 years of my life that I wrote a letter thanking them for it...... which they framed on the wall.:thumbsup:

As for the cop story......I think that you are entitled to be treated fairly and with respect from any police officer. I know they all have it out for anyone under the age of 25 driving anything nicer than a ford tempo, but they dont have to be dickheads. You should have the right for a complaint to be taken seriously, because I think that letting the cops go on power trips like that could result one day in a situation like Vancouver, LA, or any other big city, with corrupt cops taking advantage of the citizens they are empowered to protect.

I think that respect for police officers is a two way street: If they show you no respect then how can they expect you to cooperate with them? I have only been pulled over twice and both times I received tickets. However I was treated with the decency I would expect from a police officer, and I showed him that respect back. People who lip off cops just because they are cops deserve to be beaten.

3G
10-21-2003, 09:53 AM

can't you get the number on the car and they'll know who was in it?

because in Calgary Transit, when a bus driver recieves a complaint they're automatically laid off for 1 day without pay. (can't remember how many days it wa sbut im sure it was 1)

sexualbanana
10-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Soundsaround's kind of an interesting case.

They have a huge tendency to be dicks to people (from everything I've heard), but they're very good at making buyers feel very special.

The way Soundsaround prices their products and the prices he offers makes you feel like you're getting a really good deal when you're really not.
But the sales people are pretty pushy but don't seem so. Feroz at the Macleod location for example, is probably one of the pushiest sales people around, but it doesn't seem like it because of the way he makes the customer feel. I could walk in there after a year and a half of not setting a foot in the store and he'll still remember my name. He's even remembered the names of my buddies who come in with me and they've never bought a single thing. So when he mentions your name after such a long period of time, as a customer it feels pretty cool that he still knows your name and you feel more inclined to buy something.

nismodrifter
10-21-2003, 11:26 AM
Soundsaround's kind of an interesting case.

They have a huge tendency to be dicks to people (from everything I've heard), but they're very good at making buyers feel very special.

The way Soundsaround prices their products and the prices he offers makes you feel like you're getting a really good deal when you're really not.
But the sales people are pretty pushy but don't seem so. Feroz at the Macleod location for example, is probably one of the pushiest sales people around, but it doesn't seem like it because of the way he makes the customer feel. I could walk in there after a year and a half of not setting a foot in the store and he'll still remember my name. He's even remembered the names of my buddies who come in with me and they've never bought a single thing. So when he mentions your name after such a long period of time, as a customer it feels pretty cool that he still knows your name and you feel more inclined to buy something.

:werd: He meets every person as if he is their best friend and has known them forever even though they just walked in the store

403Gemini
10-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

I agree with you 100%, but sadly it is not like that most places, and it is unfortunate that business' dont realize this concept of repeat customers and customer service.

Try and tell that to the criminals at Soundsaround. I have been waiting 7 months to get a situation clarified for a measley $56 cheque. I have phoned, faxed, written letters, left messages, gone into the store, and still no cheque. I hope soundsaround goes under and the management loses the shirts off their back. They are pathetic excuse for a corporation and I will never go back there again because of my many years of experienceing bad customer service there.

Being a business student, I have a serious problem with the service industry today. I think business' now dont give two shits about repeat customers. Lately I havent had a single good experience with stores except for the Music Center Canada store on 37th St. and 17th ave. The service was so friendly and superior to anything I have experienced in the last 20 years of my life that I wrote a letter thanking them for it...... which they framed on the wall.:thumbsup:

As for the cop story......I think that you are entitled to be treated fairly and with respect from any police officer. I know they all have it out for anyone under the age of 25 driving anything nicer than a ford tempo, but they dont have to be dickheads. You should have the right for a complaint to be taken seriously, because I think that letting the cops go on power trips like that could result one day in a situation like Vancouver, LA, or any other big city, with corrupt cops taking advantage of the citizens they are empowered to protect.

I think that respect for police officers is a two way street: If they show you no respect then how can they expect you to cooperate with them? I have only been pulled over twice and both times I received tickets. However I was treated with the decency I would expect from a police officer, and I showed him that respect back. People who lip off cops just because they are cops deserve to be beaten.

Everything you said:

:werd:

i agree 100%. like stated above, ive been in the service industry for around 2ish years and i hate it. service is crap. hell ill admit while i was at staples i treated customers pretty poorly ( unless they were nice or cool :) then they got good treat ment :thumbsup: ) but its cause the wages are scab. staples didnt pay comission, they paid 7.65, it was a joke. (soon to be raising to 7.80) and i busted my ass off for the 1st few months and only made roughly 1000 a month after taxes full time in the summer while my buddy down at future shop was makin 2400+ a month for doin the same job.

Thats why im goin to FS :) hell ill care about repeat customers, cause im getting something outta it!

But yes, just like ANY job out there, there is the assholes of the job that make everbody look bad, people just notice the cops more cause they are in uniform.

its like people just try and focus on the bad things, its like a cop screws up then people are expecting a party for witnessing it "oh man i saw a cop blah blah blah" well who the fuck cares really! for all we know you've been caught jerkin off in public from your sister, but you dont see us posting it :)

im just saying, we're all human and like Mckenzie said, everybody deserves to be treated equally and fair.

i think my fav think mckenzie said was

People who lip off cops just because they are cops deserve to be beaten

00redLUDE
10-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Paul

Like 04blackMAX said, i'd file a complaint. It's the only way these dumb-asses are going to learn

Totally agree with Paul and 04blackMAX. Next time get what ever info. you can get, car number, license plate number, etc.. and call the complaint line. File a formal complaint which includes something like a written statement of what happened. They then have to have a formal investigation with interviews and everything. At a min. it will be on their record and it might have an effect on their future career, promotions etc. I could be wrong on this but there will definitely be an investigation.

Sorry to hear of how you were so disrespected buy this police officer, total :bullshit:

lammer
10-22-2003, 09:30 AM
in big business' "The customer is always right" HAS NOT been the motto for like 10 years... now its more "if you dont buy this, someone else will today" so what do they care? keep in mind, ive worked retail in 3 stores and its been the exact same everywhere... and yes if a cop gets more than 1 complaint then of course theres a problem but doesnt mean you can call in more than once ;)

okay you lose that one customer.
that customer aint no 56 yr old man who likes to stalk little girls on the net. im sure he has friends/family who would LOVE to hear this story and stay away from a place where he recived such bad customer service.

Everything_R
10-24-2003, 12:47 AM
damn civic...
You complain too much.
The Police are doing that coz don't no body give respect to the PIGS ..
I dont like the PIGS but They gotta be strict else Calgary will turn out like Vancity.
Go to RichMond You'll know Wassup.

403Gemini
10-25-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by lammer

okay you lose that one customer.
that customer aint no 56 yr old man who likes to stalk little girls on the net. im sure he has friends/family who would LOVE to hear this story and stay away from a place where he recived such bad customer service.

i cant tell you the number of times i hear "IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE" and guess who comes strolling in the next week ;)

Skyline_Addict
10-26-2003, 02:21 AM
yep I once got pulled over right when I turned off my lights at night. I turned them off right before my car stopped when parking and I got a ticket for not having my lights on.
most cops go by the "i'm just doing my job" notion. those guys are ok, even though they don't give a shit about what you say.
never had an encounter with those badass rogue cops u encountered though.