PDA

View Full Version : Obama deception

Sworkhard
04-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Found this pretty interesting. Take it with a grain of salt though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

It has almost 1 million views so I'm not the only person who finds this interesting.

TorqueDog
04-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Seen it. Comes off a bit alarmist, if not almost in the vicinity of "tin-foil hat".

nonlinear
04-02-2009, 09:28 AM
:facepalm:

ZorroAMG
04-02-2009, 10:52 AM
The interview KRS one and we are supposed to take this seriously?

LOL...

banned3x
04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
obama is the manager of burger king?:confused:

Canmorite
04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
The interview KRS one and we are supposed to take this seriously?

LOL...

While it was overly simplistic, I think it's a pretty interesting view. Obama is the 'manager' of the US. As to who owns it, well, who owns their debt? :poosie:

Jim Rome99
04-02-2009, 01:14 PM
i just wasted five minutes of my life watching this junk....

Sworkhard
04-02-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't for a minute believe everything they are saying, but I figured for a conspiracy theory it was pretty well presented and some people might find it interesting.

sxtasy
04-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I watched the whole thing, extremely informative....

sxtasy
04-02-2009, 06:50 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/21125
watch this....:thumbsup:

ChappedLips
04-02-2009, 08:26 PM
You can't really have an elected officials running the federal bank that would be a huge mess.

Obviously the rich elite have more power than the peasants, why wouldn't they?

I don't think the New World Order is going to be quite as drastic as people think or if anything drastic will even happen. Probably just a few laws changed here and there with some speed on green traffic cameras in the middle.

Sworkhard
04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
While you don't want elected officials directly running the bank, it should be a public company wholly owned by the government (like it is here in canada). That way the bank is still acountable to the people unlike a private bank which is accountable to shareholders/owners.

v2kai
04-06-2009, 01:35 AM
while alot of it screams tinfoil hat in its presentation, calling out obama's lies like the 'bring the troops home immediately during his campaign' and then 'immediately turned into 23 months...maybe' ... and his choices of council. that's something you can't refute, it's fact. and the fact jones encourages you to take down the facts and check it yourself...

and i do agree with their statement that the last true American president with genuine intentions and the interests of the people at heart was kennedy.

and the words of lincoln and woodrow didn't come out of nothing. I believe the information theyre trying to present in this video is stretching to portray the worst possible perception of the present us government which is hurting their cause at presenting truth; but historical quotes and events that ring true and have already happened with proof provide the stronger foundations for their allegations.

and now for some popular quotes

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The
issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to
whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

and not to target you personally dude but...

Originally posted by Jim Rome99
i just wasted five minutes of my life watching this junk....

if you want to make an intelligent decision about something you need to take in all information. If you want to dispute something or youre entering a debate you need to fully understand not only your perception but your opponent's as well; only then can you fully understand and defend your position. even if you don't agree with all of it, it's good to take it all in and THEN verify the information for YOURSELF and see if you learned something or if it's all garbage.

TKRIS
04-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by sxtasy

You didn't actually post a link to David Icke's website, and then suggest people actually go there did you?
It looks like you did, but surely you can't be that stupid, right?

I didn't click on the link, but I'm sure it actually redirects to a site not run by a bunch of batshit crazy retards.

It's a trick right?

I really want to believe that no one is actually stupid enough to post a link to a site run by a guy who thinks that the world is run by a secret race of alien lizards wearing Kris Kristofferson suits.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by sxtasy

:rofl: Oh, David Icke, you and your lizards!

TKRIS
04-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

:rofl: Oh, David Icke, you and your lizards!

It's all an elaborate ruse to bring turquoise back into style.

Ever since the collapse of the gawdy jewelry market in the late 1970's, Icke has been scheming and slowly setting a plan into action that will restore the value of his shares in the world's largest ornamental stone quarries.

Think about it. What could possibly cause you to wear horrible, tacky, overpriced rocks?
The threat of a lizard Hillary Clinton from the planet Draco ramming her ovapositors down your throat and laying her eggs in your stomach if you don't; that's what.

It's all actually pretty brilliant.

01RedDX
04-06-2009, 11:12 AM

911fever
04-06-2009, 11:41 AM
WHAT NONSENSE LOL

Jim Rome99
04-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by v2kai
while alot of it screams tinfoil hat in its presentation, calling out obama's lies like the 'bring the troops home immediately during his campaign' and then 'immediately turned into 23 months...maybe' ... and his choices of council. that's something you can't refute, it's fact. and the fact jones encourages you to take down the facts and check it yourself...

and i do agree with their statement that the last true American president with genuine intentions and the interests of the people at heart was kennedy.

and the words of lincoln and woodrow didn't come out of nothing. I believe the information theyre trying to present in this video is stretching to portray the worst possible perception of the present us government which is hurting their cause at presenting truth; but historical quotes and events that ring true and have already happened with proof provide the stronger foundations for their allegations.

and now for some popular quotes

and not to target you personally dude but...

if you want to make an intelligent decision about something you need to take in all information. If you want to dispute something or youre entering a debate you need to fully understand not only your perception but your opponent's as well; only then can you fully understand and defend your position. even if you don't agree with all of it, it's good to take it all in and THEN verify the information for YOURSELF and see if you learned something or if it's all garbage.

I turned it off after they said that Obama had promised to re-open NAFTA during the primaries and then went back on his 'promise' once he was elected. This is a false statement, and that's a fact. Look it up if you don't believe me. Obama's staff accused Stephen Harper of trying to influence a foreign election by claiming that Obama had contacted them about this issue. That's all fact, all on the record. This movie is garbage and has no credibility after it made this statement.

Eleanor
04-06-2009, 09:07 PM
:rofl:

Check this out, over 110,000,000 views on youtube, so I'm not the only one who finds this interesting:

dMH0bHeiRNg

gatorade
04-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

You didn't actually post a link to David Icke's website, and then suggest people actually go there did you?
It looks like you did, but surely you can't be that stupid, right?

I didn't click on the link, but I'm sure it actually redirects to a site not run by a bunch of batshit crazy retards.

It's a trick right?

I really want to believe that no one is actually stupid enough to post a link to a site run by a guy who thinks that the world is run by a secret race of alien lizards wearing Kris Kristofferson suits.

a secret race of alien lizards?, they must be the ones controlling climate change

BerserkerCatSplat
04-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

It's all an elaborate ruse to bring turquoise back into style.

Ever since the collapse of the gawdy jewelry market in the late 1970's, Icke has been scheming and slowly setting a plan into action that will restore the value of his shares in the world's largest ornamental stone quarries.

Think about it. What could possibly cause you to wear horrible, tacky, overpriced rocks?
The threat of a lizard Hillary Clinton from the planet Draco ramming her ovapositors down your throat and laying her eggs in your stomach if you don't; that's what.

It's all actually pretty brilliant.

On the upside, your post is more plausible than most truther theories out there. :rofl:

v2kai
04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jim Rome99

I turned it off after they said that Obama had promised to re-open NAFTA during the primaries and then went back on his 'promise' once he was elected. This is a false statement, and that's a fact. Look it up if you don't believe me. Obama's staff accused Stephen Harper of trying to influence a foreign election by claiming that Obama had contacted them about this issue. That's all fact, all on the record. This movie is garbage and has no credibility after it made this statement.

it may have lost it's credibility with comments like the above as you've pointed out, but there are still interesting points based on truth that are brought up; and can be extracted from the video. I think we're both iterating something similar to one another ... 'tinfoil hat-esque for the most part' and taken with a grain of salt but there are still some interesting facts brought to light. just don't take it all word for word. As long as the viewer watches with an open mind and comes to his/her own conclusions you can still learn a different perspective on things but without the garbage bits.

ABteg00
04-07-2009, 02:04 PM
YEOO YOU MAY REPORT BUH WAT HAPPENSZ IF THIS IS TRUE ......HUH?? WAT IF OBAMA IS STILL TRYING 2 DO WAH BUSH WANTED ??? N THIS VIDEO GOTT ALL OF THE PROOF .....THIS IS EVIDENCE THAT OBAMA IS WORST THAN BUSH..........THAT THE GOVERNMENT HE WORKS WITH IS THE SAME CRIMINALSZ THAT KILLED OUR BEST PRESIDENT(JFK) <<<HE WAS GONNA TELL US WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTED 2 DO MATTER OF FACT WHAT THEY DID (9/11)(war)Land) !!!1!