PDA

View Full Version : FS: My Mid grade gaming system.

jdm_jspec
04-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Hey i dont really use this computer anymore its not that old built about 5 months ago,and it running on Windows 7 (64 bit) and is stable. Upgraded cpu cooler too! All inside a generic white computer case with a few fans.

Power supply: Enermax Liberty 400 watt modular
CPU : AMD athlon 64 X2 3800+ Under a Scythe SHURIKEN Low-Profile CPU Cooler
Board: Asus m2a-vm
Graphics: EVGA Nvidia 8600 GT ssc edition
Ram: 2gb Muskin em2-6400
HDD: 160gb Seagate SATA2 drive, will include another hard drive too, exactly the same.

Samsung cd/dvd reader and burner

Can also include a sound blaster audigy 2 sound card.

450$ if taken this week. Now 400!!!!!

J-Rhombus
04-02-2009, 01:52 PM
That's the Windows 7 beta? Is it good thus far?

jdm_jspec
04-02-2009, 10:51 PM
yes, windows 7 beta. Yeah its good! ive been using it for a while now, running all my games and programs without a glitch. its the 64 bit one too

ThatGuyishere
04-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
yes, windows 7 beta. Yeah its good! ive been using it for a while now, running all my games and programs without a glitch. its the 64 bit one too

fallout 3?

jdm_jspec
04-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ThatGuyishere

fallout 3?

Um, I actually have not tried yet, I don't have that game for my comp. Games i have been running are...Steam: counter strike source, half life-2 episode one and two,Call of duty 4 modern warfare, age of empires 3, The Sims,unreal tournament 3 and i was just about to put World in conflict on. I'm on the comp right now :thumbsup:
But....it should work, you might have to set compatibility mode or administrator mode or something in case it needs to update or get files.

So far Windows 7 has given me a nice performance increase out of this computer instead of Vista.

ThatGuyishere
04-03-2009, 02:49 PM
I said that to see if you were bsing cause it doesn't. 7 is far superior to vista with dx10.1 , updates where you don't have to restart your computer and warp so CPU powered gaming.

J-Rhombus
04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
sorry that we kind of hijacked your thread, I hope someone's PM'd you about buying. Sounds like a solid system, but I just put together a new one...

Now my question is.. is it possible to run the Windows 7 beta when no other OS has been previously installed...

For example, if I download the Windows 7 beta on my old computer and load it onto my new computer before my new computer has even been turned on... will that work?

jdm_jspec
04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by J-Rhombus
sorry that we kind of hijacked your thread, I hope someone's PM'd you about buying. Sounds like a solid system, but I just put together a new one...

Now my question is.. is it possible to run the Windows 7 beta when no other OS has been previously installed...

For example, if I download the Windows 7 beta on my old computer and load it onto my new computer before my new computer has even been turned on... will that work?

haha, hey no worries!, yeah i installed it fresh onto this computer with a new hard drive cause my other one just seemed to keep crashing.
:thumbsup: for windows 7

jdm_jspec
04-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Bump will take 450$ if someone takes it withen this week :thumbsup:

Update: now will take 400$

jdm_jspec
04-08-2009, 10:29 PM
bumpp...need this gone

350$ and you can have it!

GQBalla
04-09-2009, 08:47 AM
pm'd!~