PDA

View Full Version : nos

Ebbsvette
10-18-2003, 11:30 PM
well...i finally got my nos for my vette....now its time to get my top end built and see what that'll do.....then this summer ill add my stroker kit and see what a 350 can really do

Eric Happy Meal
10-18-2003, 11:41 PM
i look forward to your results. what size bottle did you get?

Ebbsvette
10-18-2003, 11:44 PM
well all i needed was a 10lb bottle....size of the bottle doesnt really matter.....im prolly gonna get a 150 plate tho.....im trying to decide between 100 and 150 shot.....

GTS Jeff
10-19-2003, 12:55 AM
edit: warning - drunken internet posting. disregard.

u know, they had NAAAWWWZZZ in star wars too, which woould complimete your star wars mobile!

anyhoo im glad ure an antiricer...even tho u have a shitty car. ont worry, i am also an anti ricer with a shitty car!

Idratherbsidewayz
10-19-2003, 01:02 AM
Shitty car wtf... Vettes are the shit.

prelude_crazy
10-19-2003, 01:07 AM
He has the sweetest vette I have ever scene,

They push so much torque man... Shitty car HA, His car could blow ANY car outa the water that ou will EVER own... Plus with nos... that is just psycho, Dont diss the vettes man.... have respect. I dont just mean his car you shouldn't diss other members cars PERIOD, he should smack you for that.

Eric Happy Meal
10-19-2003, 01:24 AM
are you gonna stroke it to 383?

Kamen
10-19-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by prelude_crazy

They push so much torque man... Shitty car HA, His car could blow ANY car outa the water that ou will EVER own... Plus with nos... that is just psycho, Dont diss the vettes man.... have respect. I dont just mean his car you shouldn't diss other members cars PERIOD, he should smack you for that.

Lesson one. You don't diss Jeff. EVAR. Goodbye.

Inthered
10-19-2003, 01:44 AM
GTS JEFF is 10* cooler than you - loser!

gpomp
10-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by prelude_crazy

Fluidic
10-19-2003, 03:08 AM
hahahahaha Duncan -- classic! :rofl:

Ben
10-19-2003, 04:01 AM
Why dont BOTH of you shut the fuck up and respect a nice car. ebbs did NOTHING to provoke what has been posted. I'm sick and tired of all the trash talk and purposly railroading threads when its not appropriate. I should ban both of you.

GTS Jeff
10-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Why dont BOTH of you shut the fuck up and respect a nice car. ebbs did NOTHING to provoke what has been posted. I'm sick and tired of all the trash talk and purposly railroading threads when its not appropriate. I should ban both of you. sorry to you and ebbs and both your honorable families. i shouldnt have railroaded a noble thread such as this. sorry.

DUBBED
10-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
sorry to you and ebbs and both your honorable families. i shouldnt have railroaded a noble thread such as this. sorry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banghead:

Ben
10-19-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
sorry to you and ebbs and both your honorable families. i shouldnt have railroaded a noble thread such as this. sorry.

Thats more like it :rofl: