PDA

View Full Version : JDMPIMP's 2008 CSX Type S Build!

Pages : 1 [2]

BenC
12-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Spotted this car infront of dq at heritage meadows.
Sooo sick

eb0i
12-27-2009, 07:48 PM
That's so nice!

I love the push start you added, did you figure it out to only start using the push starter?

Skyline_Addict
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
what's your tuning philosophy for this car? building a streetable weekend racer?

ls/vtec-crx
12-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BenC
Spotted this car infront of dq at heritage meadows.
Sooo sick

yeah some shopping at ikea and then treated the kids to dairy queen afterwards. thanks for the ego booster :thumbsup:

Originally posted by eb0i
That's so nice!

I love the push start you added, did you figure it out to only start using the push starter?

yeah i did but i left it so that both ways are functional.

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
what's your tuning philosophy for this car? building a streetable weekend racer?

yeah i just want to make this car into a 350whp daily driver/weekend track car and the ocasional drag car. in the words of the MMA world, an all around car. good in all areas, drag, track, and daily driver.

Adubcsx
05-06-2010, 11:38 PM
miss me bro?? what else you done? its your csx copy cat! how is the push button working out? im about to install mine.:guns:

ls/vtec-crx
05-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Adubcsx
miss me bro?? what else you done? its your csx copy cat! how is the push button working out? im about to install mine.:guns:

Who is this? I'm just waiting for my Mugen front lip to get back from paint. That's the next thing on the list. wow it's been months since i've been on here.

CivicDXR
05-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Need new pics, when do I get to shoot? :D

jdmgt
05-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by ls/vtec-crx

Who is this? I'm just waiting for my Mugen front lip to get back from paint. That's the next thing on the list. wow it's been months since i've been on here.

handy andy??

Russo
05-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Ya thats Andy for sure,
how are you been Alan?