PDA

View Full Version : Injured Ulnar Nerve

Tarrantula
04-06-2009, 07:58 AM
So during the recent hockey season I managed to injure my Ulnar nerve in my left arm.. I landed funny on my elbow during a game and it hasnt been the same since.

Anyone have any good stretches or exercises? that could help take away some of the tingling? It hasnt really improved in the month since it happened, I still wake up sometimes with my pinky semi-numb.. and during the day my arm aches (I work at a computer).

Any help would be much appreciated. I havent gone to physio yet, trying stretching first.. if that doesnt help.. to the doc I will go.

Thanks in advance. :D

urban.one
04-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Go see a physio if its been a month already. Google can help you find stretches but likely you need someone to work on it. Ive had issues with this in the past and physio and massage on the arm helped somewhat. I found that accupuncture was what helped the most. YMMV.

Tarrantula
04-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by urban.one
Go see a physio if its been a month already. Google can help you find stretches but likely you need someone to work on it. Ive had issues with this in the past and physio and massage on the arm helped somewhat. I found that accupuncture was what helped the most. YMMV.

Accupuncture? thats pretty interesting. Im not afraid to try new things so I could give it a try. Its actually been over a month, but the pain is just starting to come through, Its been on and off since december.. but it hasn't started to hurt until about 2 weeks ago. Ill call my physio place, and google some stretches.