PDA

View Full Version : fs: S13 Emanage setup, and SAFC Neo

sr20s14zenki
04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
i have for sale like new Safc NEO, it still has the plastic on the screen, and is in perfect condition. asking 300$, fimish.

sr20s14zenki
04-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Bump!

Decent offers?

breeamertt smyl
04-22-2009, 12:04 AM
why did you only have in on your car for a week??

sr20s14zenki
04-22-2009, 04:16 PM
the car is now R.I.P.

sr20s14zenki
04-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Emanage is SOLD!! still have neo, potentially sold tho, i will update as necissary.

hengster
05-07-2009, 06:27 PM
i bought the emanage and its not working, I got a hold of greddy techs to set it up properly and nothing still. It has the plug and play harness so we can rule out any wiring problem. I tried it on 2 different 240sx with sr20 and no spark getting to plugs but work if emanage is not hooked up. We will see wat the seller wants to do.

sr20s14zenki
05-09-2009, 05:42 AM
The emanage was pulled from a running, driving car and had no issues when it was removed. We will deal with it when i come to edmonton.

sr20s14zenki
05-18-2009, 08:58 PM
bump for the NEO

hengster
05-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Emanage does not work a friend with a working one came and his works on my car fires right up with same jumper settings but yours has no spark to engine. its got plug and play harness so i didnt hook up anything wrong to fry it. now plz call me back ive left msg's. at least give me half the money back to buy a new one.

sr20s14zenki
05-19-2009, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by hengster
Emanage does not work a friend with a working one came and his works on my car fires right up with same jumper settings but yours has no spark to engine. its got plug and play harness so i didnt hook up anything wrong to fry it. now plz call me back ive left msg's. at least give me half the money back to buy a new one.

I am telling you, it ran, there was nothing wrong with it, and now suddenly there is....how do i know you didnt do anything to it? Did you have it installed by a professional or did you do it yourself. I told you not to play with the jumpers, as they were set for an sr20det already, but you did anyways. You need to be careful sliding the board out of the ecu case because you can damage the ignition chip by sliding it out without regard for that. How do i know that didnt happen?

Look at my trader rating, i have never sold one bad product on here, and i never plan to.

hengster
05-19-2009, 05:41 PM
haha, fuck sakes buddy. U told me the jumpers were set already since u had it in a sr20 which u supposedly crashed into a ditch prior to selling me this emanage, i had to confirm the jumper settings were correct any normal person would. there was one jumper setting that was different from what the greddy manual recommends but that was in the right setting according to greddy tech. needless to say changing that one jumper setting will not fry the ecu, and ya i was very carefull sliding it out, its not like im playing with something worth nothing to me I paid u $780 for it. u were here fucking around with that same jumper setting not worrying about the ecu frying and now its a big deal??. anyway we had the exact same jumper settings set on another emanage being careful not to fry it of course and it works fine. why do I need a professional to connect a plug n play harness in? so whos the professional that installed it in your fucking car??? the fucking guy u told me to call that installed it in your car, hes not a professional now???
ill take my fucking loses but at least give me half the money back for something that never worked or pay something for the replacement or repair of the unit if its fixable.

5000Audi
05-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by hengster
so whos the professional that installed it in your fucking car??? the fucking guy u told me to call that installed it in your car, hes not a professional now???

im pretty sure he knows more about these engines and cars then you will ever know.. so its safe to say he is a professional!!!

hengster
05-20-2009, 09:23 AM
ok so hes a qualified person then wouldn't u say, i wasn't bashing him, i was getting to the point of why the guy he referred me too was not good enough for me but was for him.

hengster
05-20-2009, 10:15 AM
to be straight here who am i talking to Evan or Ayman on here? and Evan are u the guy who he reffered me too? i called asking about the jumper settings?

trunks_phil
05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

I am telling you, it ran, there was nothing wrong with it, and now suddenly there is....how do i know you didnt do anything to it? Did you have it installed by a professional or did you do it yourself. I told you not to play with the jumpers, as they were set for an sr20det already, but you did anyways. You need to be careful sliding the board out of the ecu case because you can damage the ignition chip by sliding it out without regard for that. How do i know that didnt happen?

Look at my trader rating, i have never sold one bad product on here, and i never plan to.

So who's talking here evan or the other dude? whos got the good rating ?

sr20s14zenki
05-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Its me that owns this account. He just uses it to sell stuff sometimes. However, i myself, and another user, can vouch that this system was running when the car was toast, as we are the ones who pulled it out. Are you sure sure you didnt drop it or something man? Im not taking sides, but honest to good it worked just fine, as i told you it did. Tanner will also tell you it worked just fine. I dont understand WHY its not working for you. All i know is it came out of the car, and went in its box. It hasnt been touched since last summer.

hengster
05-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Im sure i didnt drop it, or do anything intentionally to wreck it and if i wrecked it by sliding it out then greddy made this thing pretty shitty if u ask me, why was it made to slide out? and how u supposed to change jumper settings? so this thing was last working on a sr20det car running after the crash but last summer? now that i remember wen i hooked up a laptop to this thing for the first time it had rb25det settings saved on it...im sure u know nothing about that or the fact that this actually did nothing since last summer, because Aymen had it right?.
Did u get a hold of Aymen?

sr20s14zenki
05-21-2009, 09:39 PM
The early models had the ignition chip too close to the case. They revised it in the later models. Not sure about the being set for rb25. No I have not talked to him and even if I did it wouldn't change anything. I don't make his decisions for him. If he decides to ignore you that's between you and him. All I can tell you is I saw it working and I have no idea why it doesn't now

silviaformulaD
05-21-2009, 09:52 PM
It was in perfect working order when it was taken out of the car. if you take it to speedteck in calgary. they can tell you what is exacly wrong with it is there is any thing wrong with it.

7thgenvic
05-21-2009, 09:56 PM
i personally think its just a n00b toying with electronics he doesn't know how to use.

hengster
05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
ill try taking it there, but as for it not working im pretty sure its not, same jumper settings and software updates as another unit that works and this one doesnt.

silviaformulaD
05-21-2009, 10:10 PM
just because it is plug and play dosn't meen it's that simple. if your not sure what's wrong take it to a pro.

hengster
05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
i know wats wrong...its not putting out spark signal to ignition system, but like u say ill take it to speedtech to confirm it.

hengster
05-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
i personally think its just a n00b toying with electronics he doesn't know how to use.

lol, i mite be a noob with emanage but i am a heavy duty mechanic so i know a lil more than u give me credit for.

sjaswal
05-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by silviaformulaD
just because it is plug and play dosn't meen it's that simple. if your not sure what's wrong take it to a pro.

So true...next time you plug something into the wall (plug and play) get a pro.

Electronics pulled out of a dead car, which are assumed to be still working (untested after removal, post above says taken out of car that's "RIP" and put into a box for a year).

Sell shit untested, then blame buyer for breaking it, pass the buck.

If you have a good seller rating then that must be a privilege.

sr20s14zenki
05-22-2009, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by sjaswal

So true...next time you plug something into the wall (plug and play) get a pro.

Electronics pulled out of a dead car, which are assumed to be still working (untested after removal, post above says taken out of car that's "RIP" and put into a box for a year).

Sell shit untested, then blame buyer for breaking it, pass the buck.

If you have a good seller rating then that must be a privilege.

Who says that the car wasnt runnable. The car still ran when the unit was removed. it wasnt untested. If i didnt know for sure it worked, i would test it first and then sell it. Theres a reason my trader rating is so high, and its not by fucking people around, and it certainly isnt a "privledge"